Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Let's Talk About Google Successes. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Let's Talk About Google Successes. (370 Views)

Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? / Facts: Lets Talk About Global Warming/climate Change. / 12 Cool Things About Google You Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Google Successes. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Something prompted my curiosity about the number of search queries that take place at any moment with this Google “of a site” thing…so this was how I moved.
New tab>>” how many google search quires are being done now “……….results came bursting through my face, when the intelligent engine had corrected me.
Did you mean:” how many Google search queries are being done now?”.
>>I Clicked the first result>>and this was what I saw.

My mind was blown,wow this is actually COOL.>> and that’s how i came about my normal business.

…….Now I think of it I realize by how much Google ‘Success’ can not be dimmed as progressive, what they do now is just ‘EXCELLENCE’. let’s say”they are the greatest..............please i am begging :Click the link to see Google statistics and the rest of the article.
https://bcsquareblog./2015/11/29/google-inc-2/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Conserve Your Smartphone Battery / Zero Gas Flaring: Nigeria To Sign 2030 UN Deadline Agreement / Smart People In Nigeria...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.