Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,756 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nollywood Actress Needs A Guy That Can Tone Her On With A Good Sexxx.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Needs A Guy That Can Tone Her On With A Good Sexxx.... (467 Views)

Kenyan Singer, Akothee Needs A Husband (Pics) / Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Needs A Guy That Can Tone Her On With A Good Sexxx.... by mondi22: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Budding Nollywood actress, Pascaline Alex doesn’t mince words when it comes to her feelings about the issues of bedroom matters.Lol ''like a bed room ninja'' In fact the actress has said one of the things that turn her on is s*x. In her words: “Let me skip the ‘Holier than thou’ stuff, s*x sometimes turn me on too. But good s*x follows when your man is good.

"I think it is between two matured people, s*x should not be a forceful act.I think is something that comes out from the mind,well it's a natural thing.I tell people sometimes that you don’t have to force a lady or force a guy to have s*x with you, it’s just an attraction. It’s just what the heart speaks and what you want to do at that moment.

"I see s*x as a neutral thing; it’s not a forceful act. I feel sad when I hear of r*pe in this our generation, it’s not good. S*x is not r*pe; you don’t have to put it in a r*pe kind of way so I think s*x is a very neutral thing, it’s a thing of the mind.”

- this actress should just release a song titled "SEX". Lol!
http://eddigist..com.ng/2015/12/nollywood-actress-needs-guy-that-can.html
Re: Nollywood Actress Needs A Guy That Can Tone Her On With A Good Sexxx.... by doomsdayII(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Has nollywood run out of actors or producers?
She should turn her head that way not here
Re: Nollywood Actress Needs A Guy That Can Tone Her On With A Good Sexxx.... by kiddkash(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
I volunteer
Re: Nollywood Actress Needs A Guy That Can Tone Her On With A Good Sexxx.... by Airforce1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Okojie Gives Birth To A Baby Girl. / ★ [MUSIC] Tekno Ft. Selebobo – Maria (prod. By Selebobo) / Don Jazzy Acquires Brand New Lexus Jeep For Christmas, See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.