Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Diary Of My Love Life...3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of My Love Life...3 (1750 Views)

I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(3) / Diary Of My Love Life...2 / Diary Of My Love Life...1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Love Life...3 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
"This can't happen in Nigeria" Linda said
We are watching this America film on my laptop ''No strings Attached'' It's a very interesting film that deals with friends with benefits kind of thing. I can't get tired of watching the film. I like the Americans. They are just too real.
"Well, it's can happen just that the guy
Will keep looking for the 'sU' kind of a girl
to marry because their orientation about
sex in 9ja is damned fu3ked up" I said.
"That is it my friend, 9ja boys orientation
About sex is too shallow. I mean some
of them will even tell their friends how
the whole thing happened and how tight
or wide the pu33y is wide" Linda said.
"Na their way jare but I don't mind
having a friend with benefit kind of thing
sha" I winked
"Hahahahahah, Linda won't stop
laughing.
"What is funny, abi you dey mad ni?"
"You? Nife? Abi another person?"
"Na me, idiot. Seriously I am not ready for any serious relationship now. I just need friends with benefits things but my stupid Linda was still laughing and I joined her in laughing"
"Why do you need FWB Niffy? She asked while still laughing
"You are mad, I need it for the benefits ni" I replied her.
"When was the last time you had sex?" Linda asked
That is the question. When was the last time i had sex? That was like 6months ago after I saw one of my friends with my ex. BAD DAY DEVIL DRINK WATER. Chai! Feb 10 2015. I will never forget that day, few days to valentine's day(I have never had a nice Valentine's day in my entire life). I had gone to see my friend in a neighbourhood and decided to surprise my friend living around the place with a surprise visit. I knocked and entered without waiting for a respond and I saw 'the love of my life' shirtless in her room and my so-called friend was wearing bra and bum-short. I stood there like a girl in a trance . It was just like all those 'yoruba movies' I sometimes watch. I remember I did not utter a word but can't remember how I got home. I went straight to my room, switched off my phones and I slept off. It was like I was waiting for someone to wake me up from my dream but it was my mom calling me it's time to prepare for dinner.
"Mum, I have serious menstrual pain,
please help me with it" I said.
I know her weakness. That will let her leave me alone because I need my private time now more than ever.
Then, I wept. Like the shortest verse in the bible 'Jesus wept', 'Nifemi wept'. It was like the tears will wash away all my pains but it did not. It just made my heart lighter. You can guess the drama that happened after that. We broke up. Imagine the motherfu3ker pointing out my faults. I know I am not perfect but WHY MY FRIEND? I remember he used to complain a lot about our sex life. I love sex but I can go months without it but you know guys, it's like he is always hungry for it. I enjoy sex with him only when I am in the mood which is like once in a while. I know it was affecting our relationship but I don't know he will try to get it somewhere else. He told me that I am different from other girls both in good and bad ways. That was the end of the relationship and my friendship. I heard they broke up months after, that was a good news for me thou.
"Like seriously, Nifemi this your sex life is gonna be a problem in marriage" Linda said.
"That's why I can't marry a sex freak. I don't wan person wey go use 'iron rod' to spoil my 'warehouse" I said. We laughed it off.

"So tell me girl, how have you been coping?" Linda asked. I know what Linda is asking me.
"Well, I don't have feelings right now so feeling 'Hot' only comes in a while" I replied her.
"That does not answer my question"
"Snap out of it girl, I do self-service" I reply
"Ewooooooooo, gist me. How do you do that? I can't see any Love Machine here nah" Linda is just too stubborn. I have told her to cross over to journalism. She likes 'ofofo' too much.
"I use my finger babe" I reply
"Finger can't satisfy you like a very big and bold dick with warm hands on your nipples and a wet kiss on your lips' Linds and her ways of teasing me.
"Linda, I can play with my nipples myself and make myself cum. What else do you want to know" I said rolling my eyes.
The things we ladies talk about in our privacy is just too raw and that is why I get comfortable hanging out with girls.
"Maybe, I should make you 'cum' right now"
"Gerrara here, idiot" I no be lesbian oo" That's our way of life. We love joking and that is why we never get tired of each other.
"Do you miss him?" Linda asked
"Yes, I do". That is one way of getting over a break-up. Just admit that you miss them but you can live happily without them.
"But you know real men can't be stolen, he is not a real man. Not the guy for me" I replied.
"I miss the attention he used to gimme and the things we used to do together but I don't miss the way he used to kiss me" I winked. We laughed it off
"The guy fu3ked up like seriously" Linda said
"Can we stop talking about him? Less I forget, that guy invited me to his birthday party" I said so as to stop talking about my bad break-up.
"Which guy?"
"The one living in that brown coloured
house beside that mini supermarket". Since I got to that place, the guy has been flirting with me but I no get time for 'street things'. I refuse to give him my 'pin' not to talk of my phone number but we do talk to each other whenever we see on the street.
"Oh, that handsome dude. What's up with both of you"? Linda asked. I am tired of this girlfriend of mine.
"Linda, Linda and Linda. Nothing is up
with both of us. He is just a neighbour,
you hear? Make we storm the party? I asked.
"Yes, ofcourse. Before nko? Let's go and
party hard" That is Linda for you.
We went to the birthday party. It was fun as guys and girls rolled in. It was a big birthday party because the celebrant self na big boy. He won't stop bringing us drinks just to satisfy us. He was happy to see me.
As we were busy snapping pictures and all that, I uploaded one of the pics on my bbm. Then Kenneth message came in:
"Nice pix Niffy"
Oooopss! I have been avoiding this dude but something inside me can't delete him from my list. He sounds mature. He has been pestering me so that we can hang out together but I have been forming 'busy' for him.
"Thanks", I replied him.
"Where are you?"
"A friend's birthday party"
"I thought you are always too busy to hang out''
"Well, I am not busy today"
"When am I going to see you?"
"Hopefully, soon"
"Okay, I will be home throughout tomorrow, can we hang out? Don't say No please"
This guys get wahala sha. Can't he just give up and let's just chat on bbm?
"I am not promising you but I will keep it in mind" I replied him.
"I am begging you, I just need a friend to talk to nothing else"
Naso them they talk. Mtchewww
"We can talk here"
"Just promise me tomorrow please" he pleaded
"Okay, I promise"
I can't believe I just said that. There is something about this guy that I can't fathom.
"Linda, I just promise to hang out with Kenneth tomorrow" I told her.
"That's a good thing nah abi why you come spoil face like person wey loose her atm machine" Linda said.
"You dey craze, person no dey tell you something ni, you are drunk abi?"
"I beg sharrap, I wan dance" She stormed the dancing floor like a mad girl. That is one thing about being drunk, you will loose control of yourself. I joined her on the dance floor and it was fun.
"Nifemi" That's my uncle calling me.
"Oh Gosh! "Sir". I answered. We were so drunk last night and we still get hang over.
"Something is wrong with the water heater, help me with hot water please" he said.
"Yes sir" I went to the kitchen with closed eyes. Last night was mad fun.
After preparing the breakfast, we slept till evening. It was the 'buzz' on my phone that woke me up.
"What's up Niffy" A message from Kenneth.
Oh my gosh! It's time for us to hang out. I have not even brush my teeth not to talk of bathing. In short, I am not ready.
"I dey" I replied
"Are you ready?"
"Oooooooops"
"Have you forgotten? You promised me"
"I am not ready but will be ready in 30minutes time, is that okay with you?"
"Yes, How will I get in contact with you?"
I know that he is asking for my number. I sent it to him so that we can locate each other.
Linda helped with the choosing of the cloth and off I went to meet him in one of the eateries at Aguda. We sat down and he tried to order for me, I declined.
"Water will be okay" I said.
"Why?" he asked
"I have taken dinner"
"Okay"
Good, I thought. I don't like it when people try to force me into something I don't wanna do. We got talking about everything. He asked about my relationship and I told him, it's complicated. That's what I tell guys. I met one guy some months ago and when I told him I was single, his response shocked me:
"Habah, Nigerian girls! So you are telling me that you are single. Why do you girls like lying? Fine girl like you is single.
Chisos! Did he just call me a liar?
So, I started telling anybody that cares to know that my relationship life is complicated.
"Why is it complicated?" Kenneth asked
"Because it is complicated' I replied
"Anyway, I am single" he said.
Single ko, plural ni. I rolled my eyes. How does that concern me? He must have noticed my body language and asked:
"You don't believe?"
"I do"
"I am single and lonely. I need a friend, just a friend to hang out with and nothing else"
"No problem, we are friends already"
"Good, I like your company and I will like to see you again if you don't mind and if I am not too boring for you" he said.
He is a funny guy. I like funny guys. Life with them can't be boring.
"Nope, you are not boring. I also look forward to seeing you again" I said. There is something about this guy. I like him. The night was short or so I thought and we went to our different ways.
We kept in contact through chatting, calling and we hang out a lot. I kind of enjoy his company. I am not sure if I am falling in love but what I am feeling for this guy is different, maybe it's because I have been single for months.
Then, one day he sent me a message.
"Niffy, I am very strong. I can't go to work today"
"Really, what's up? Where are you?
"At home, I can't go out to get meds and food"
"Oh, I am so sorry. Is there anything I Can do to help?"
"Yes, can you please come over to my place to help me with meds and food?"
Chisos! Did he just use style to invite me to his house?
"I am sorry, I can't do that"
"Niffy, I am not dangerous. I am a friend who is in need of a friend's help, is that too much? Please girl. You are safe, I am home alone. You don't want me to die at home, do you?"
He is a persuasive. There is no way I can say no to him. "Okay, you win. Send me the address"
"Thanks" he replied with the address.
It was easy for me to locate the place. He really look weak. I went to get the meds and the food from an eatery for him. He slept off after taking the meds and the food and I use the time to prepare some food for him. It's not easy to be a bachelor.
He woke up few hours later, entered the bathroom to take a shower. He went inside the room to relax and I went to join him after preparing the food.
"How are you feeling now?" I asked.
"Better than some hours ago, thanks. I appreciate you coming here" he said.
"You are welcome, I have help to prepare some food its in the kitchen. I will soon leave. Linda must be feeling too lonely at home" I said.
"So early? I wish you will just stay here with me forever"
"Eyaaaa, sorry"
"Can you stay a little longer please"?
"30 minutes"
"I am okay with that"
He put on his laptop and we started watching a film together on it. We were so close together on the bed. My heart was beating faster than normal. Nifemi, are you okay? Just trying to bring myself to normal. I can't remember the last time I was close to a guy. I was lost in thoughts when I noticed a cold hand on my cheeks. I looked up to see his face close to mine. Before I could say 'jack', I felt a cold lips on my lips. I wanted to resist but I was just too emotionally weak to resist. I released myself and I returned the kiss. It was passionate and I let myself live in the moment. I can't remember any guy kissing me like that. He slowly move the laptop to one side of the bed and we closed up for more. His hands were so close on my cheeks and that kind of gave me a chill in my body. My emotions was rising and I have started moaning. It's been long I had sex, that's not good for the body.
Then I came back to my right senses. What is really happening? I pulled away immediately and felt disappointed in myself.
"I am sorry, I have to go" I said picking up my phone.
"Are you okay? He asked.
"Yes, 30minutes is up"
"Okay. Thanks for coming" He said and when I looked up, his eyes were full of emotions and if I stare for more than that, I guess another thing will happen.
"You are welcome"
"Lemme know when you get home"
"Okay, I will"
Oh my gosh! Did I just kiss this guy the first day I went to his house? Not just a kiss but a passionate one. Are you out of your senses Nifemi? When I got home, I told Linda the whole thing.
"So, what's the big deal? Sebi na kiss not sex."
"You don't get it, not just a kiss. I kissed him as if I love him. There is a difference you know?"
"Nifemi, it's just a kiss. Tell me, how was it?"
"Too passionate and he is a good kisser but this can't happen again" I said. Yes, it must not happen again. I am not ready to fall in love with anybody for now. I wanna give myself breathing space not after what happened with my ex.

Story continues next week. I am open to corrections.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Love Life...3 by amiskurie(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
shocked

"Where have all the flowers gone?."

This is your story?
Re: Diary Of My Love Life...3 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
amiskurie:
shocked

"Where have all the flowers gone?."

This is your story?
sorry?
Re: Diary Of My Love Life...3 by amiskurie(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abbykem:
sorry?
Are u narrating ur own story?
Re: Diary Of My Love Life...3 by RuggedArab: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2015
I am interested in part 4. Please mention me me when you post it; I want to know how this ends.

In between, nice story line;I read everything word to word with a chill water.
Re: Diary Of My Love Life...3 by YoungestMuller(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2015
Pls put all the episode under 1 thread to enable easier access and notification of the followers...

***Sips a mouthful of Alomo and inhale a bit of ibadan weed***

I must admit with dis lil update U've made me voraciously wanting for more

Even though its fictional it appears so Plausible

Its precarious to concur dat a she actually wrote dis

I should eulogize U for dis conspicuous write-up and am sure with time u'll ameliorate.

Gracias Amigos
Re: Diary Of My Love Life...3 by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2015
YoungestMuller:
Pls put all the episode under 1 thread to enable easier access and notification of the followers...

I must admit with dis lil update U've made me voraciously wanting for more

Even though its fictional it appears so Plausible

Its precarious to concur dat a she actually wrote dis

I'll should eulogize U for dis conspicuous write-up and am sure with time u'll ameliorate.

Gracias Amigos
Okay, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Historical Analysis Of Chinua Achebe's There Was A Country (part 4) / Gbagada Housewives By Daniel Nkado. / In Need Of Good Writers In The Health And Cryptocurrency Niches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.