Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good (1660 Views)

Make You Customers Look Good From your Stores And Boutiques / Why is it difficult for ladies to look 100% natural? / What Hairstyle Would Look Good On Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good by Mekybliss(f): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ladies does if mean he won't cheat on you after all this

Re: Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good by greatmarshall(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good by Rubyventures: 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
I thought manicure was to do with the hands?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op this ain't manicure na.

But ladies sha wif their 'flawlesswannabe' Watin we go call this, snail massage?
Re: Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good by MRBrownJ: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
this is the new craze called a "snail facial", and got nothing to do with manicure.
Re: Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good by jaymejate: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ladies and their wahala shaa, them go de use snake soon
Re: Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good by lomprico(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mumu op! When did facial treatment turned to manicure??
Re: Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good by MRBrownJ: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
jaymejate:
Ladies and their wahala shaa, them go de use snake soon

already been done in Indonesia.....

Re: Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good by Stesibelle17(f): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
shocked shocked ofon!! But this is gross. Seriously
Re: Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good by ladyju(f): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Yuck! Even snake? Oh my!
Re: Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good by Qualer: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2015
ladyju:
Yuck! Even snake? Oh my!

I LOVE THE PICTURE ON YOUR PROFILE,
how did you get your skin to be so metallic and shinny, even the black parts are so dark and soft, have you been combining the snail and snake massage?? cool
Re: Hilarious : ladies to what extent would you go just to look good by Bantino(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2015
What about lion or elephant massage? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Flat Loafers For Sale / Today's Men Dress Sense And Pose Style You Can Rock by Mindfido / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.