Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze (6811 Views)

President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by Jokay07(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
new2020:
These vulturistic, wicked and satananic yoruba people are the ones peddling this false news to sabotage the Biafran struggle and further create divide between Igbos and Northerners.
you are as confused as the word ''biafra'' . Na youruba people say make una dey protest? Nah wah for u oo

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jokay07:
you are as confused as the word ''biafra'' . Na youruba people say make una dey protest? Nah wah for u oo

Get away from my post...you dirty swine.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
great664:
I am a Bastard son of a thousand father, its Grammar not Grammer.

By the way OP dey use pidgin

And in communication, irrespective of what medium is use, it's complete when you decode what he has encoded.

So Mr Knowknow work on yourself first?
its used not use.you see when son of a bastard father like you roam a forum as this throwing caution to the wind,I only blame your mother! And do I really blame her? When an idiot father sleeps with an harlot,they give birth to a useless and wayward child like you.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by eightsin(m): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
i know they would not do that...at least just yet.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by great664(m): 4:30am On Dec 03, 2015
southniyikaye:
its used not use.you see when son of a bastard father like you roam a forum as this throwing caution to the wind,I only blame your mother! And do I really blame her? When an idiot father sleeps with an harlot,they give birth to a useless and wayward child like you.
and the fool can't tell the difference, between "they used" and "dey use" this is just the reason why 9ja won't grow, we claim we know everything and don't take correction when corrected. My signature speak more to people like you, just grow up.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by Anasko(m): 4:49am On Dec 03, 2015
picture doesnt lie. it was set ablazed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by otokx(m): 5:21am On Dec 03, 2015
What a shame?
Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by emmasege: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2015
A very wise southerner living in Kano, kaduna, Bauchi etc should 'watch & pray' this Friday. Events in the past showed that Ishmaelites go on rampage after their jumaat prayer.
A mere rumour of burning a mosque is enough to let 'Sai Baba' dogs out of their cage.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by adioolayi(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2015
emmasege:

A mere rumour of burning a mosque is enough to let 'Sai Baba' dogs out of their cage.
I agree with you...This time...
It's not a Rumour but a Fact....It's on record the Biafra protesters did this ..it's good we all condemn the action and stop saying it was a shop close by that was burnt.

I served in Kano 2009 specifically...I am a Christian.. of course from southwest..... Since yesterday that this news broke...I've been thinking and Praying Silently that God in His infinite mercy should calm the impeding ranging storm.

Southerners living in the North would have started raining Curses to the perpetuators of that foolish act because they know they are going to be the direct victim of actions they know nothing about.

May God Help Us All.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by Citadelbot: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2015
new2020:
These vulturistic, wicked and satananic yoruba people are the ones peddling this false news to sabotage the Biafran struggle and further create divide between Igbos and Northerners.

Smelly animal, keep blaming Yoruba for your misfortune and foolishness. Coward.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2015
southniyikaye:
work on your rugged grammar
lol......really rugged grin
Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by ruggedboy01: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Cc seun sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by Ephemmm: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2015
new2020:

For real? For how long will your continue to deny the information which has been in public domain? Your brain is situated inside your skull, please locate it and use it for once.
Re: Pictures Don't Lie: The mosque was not set ablaze by oilsuop: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Today tomorrow we will start our own in Yoruba land we are not cawords sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

North, South West, Nigeria’s Major Problem —musa / Akwa Ibom And Delta State Which One Is More Develop. / Another Herdsmen Attack Right Now, Over 20 Persons Killed In The Same Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.