Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi (1689 Views)

What Biafra Would Look Like After Independence / If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! / See What Biafra Is Selling To Dupe People PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tears rolled down my cheeks when I saw the pictures of the innocent girl killed today because of the fight for biafra. She would have not been killed if she is at home, facing her education and how to survive but instead she decided to follow the crowd. Your life is precious if you make it precious, your life would be wasted if you decide to join the crowd instead of listening to the words of elders. If you want to agitate for biafra, do it with paper and pen. Time has passed when men used guns, cutlass etc to go to war. We are in 21st century, the court is there, pen, paper, technology has even advanced. Value your life and do important things with it instead of wasting it. Seun, Lalasticlala pass this message to them. Wisdomkosiblog https://wisdomkosiblog./2015/12/02/what-biafra-agitators-should-know-before-they-keep-protesting/

1 Like

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Must everybody be a coward to please you?

People are meant to die for a cause.

Most Anti-Biafra and critics pray everyday and wish death to Biafra agitatators and at same time desire doom for most Igbos living outside SE as to justify their animosity.

People should fight for what they believe in.

Life under Bondage is not a substitute to Freedom nether is it an option in the long run.

Time to restructure Nigeria is now.

6 Likes

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by vladimiros: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
She was killed by the Police for protesting.

if Nigerians don't protest nothing will change

it was unfortunate, but it wont be forgotten..trust me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala pass this message to them.
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by apholaryn: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

shut d Bleep off and get out there to join dem instead of hiding behind your computer all day forming commando..Idiot

3 Likes

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by babyfaceafrica: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Let them keep on doin it...the should all be aware that no region has the monopoly of violence...
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by yahrant140(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
If u wanna know the travails of landlocked nations, ask or go to Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger or Chad. A landlocked nation has no direct access to the sea. So all those container of goods that my Igbo brothers love to import will land at Apapa or Calabar ports and they shall have to pay me before transporting them home through my land! Ditto the railway esp the East/West rail line when completed. I therefore wonder if those gullible youths know what they are getting themselves into? It is not for nothing that the elders and governors of Igboland have not jumped enthusiastically on to the Biafra train. And talking about the governors, have they asked how much they've got from the Federation Account since 1999 and what has been done with it? Are they even asking the relevant questions? Core Igbo States like Imo and Abia get generous shares from the 13% Derivation monthly.

1 Like

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by Duru1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
Tears rolled down my cheeks when I saw the pictures of the innocent girl killed today because of the fight for biafra. She would have not been killed if she is at home, facing her education and how to survive but instead she decided to follow the crowd. Your life is precious if you make it precious, your life would be wasted if you decide to join the crowd instead of listening to the words of elders. If you want to agitate for biafra, do it with paper and pen. Time has passed when men used guns, cutlass etc to go to war. We are in 21st century, the court is there, pen, paper, technology has even advanced. Value your life and do important things with it instead of wasting it. Seun, Lalasticlala pass this message to them. Wisdomkosiblog https://wisdomkosiblog./2015/12/02/what-biafra-agitators-should-know-before-they-keep-protesting/

It is only zoo such as Nigeria where unarmed protester is gunned down by the Nigerian security outfit. Have you ever thought why Nigeria is in perpetual backwardness? Most Nigerians outside the zoo will never allow anything good for human beings find its way to Nigeria. Such goodies are blocked at departmental levels.

2 Likes

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
apholaryn:
shut d Bleep off and get out there to join dem instead of hiding behind your computer all day forming commando..Idiot

You are already happy inside of you. A story line you so much eagerly waited for till this day.

Stop being hypocritical and enjoy your wish.

Talking as if you won't celebrate the woes of your enemies.

Get lost and stop feigning sympathy. Your wish is military's command. Shot them all.

2 Likes

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by Arch1: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Most Anti-Biafra and critics pray everyday and wish death to Biafra agitatators and at same time desire doom for most Igbos living outside SE as to justify their animosity.

People should fight for what they believe in.

Life under Bondage is not a substitute to Freedom nether is it an option in the long run.

Time to restructure Nigeria is now.
Fighting for what you believe also includes threatning to kil Pastor WF Kumuyi, your own pastor, and urging Igbos to burn down all Yoruba owned churches in the South Est, right ? Nnamdi Kanu said so, it recorded on video, you cant deny it.

Moreso, what has biafra got to do with the burning of a Hausa Central Mosque at Onistha, burning of six of Dangote's supplt trucks and killing of a Youth corper today at Onitsha

1 Like

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by apholaryn: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You are already happy inside of you. A story line you so much eagerly waited for till this day.

Stop being hypocritical and enjoy your wish.

Talking as if you won't celebrate the woes of your enemies.

Get lost and stop feigning sympathy. Your wish is military's command. Shot them all.
happy? my wish ? celebrate ? enemy? you are just too dumb bro. for the record, I'm not like you. slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by Arch1: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
vladimiros:

biafran miscreants also killed a youth corper today. They burnt down dangotes trucks and a mosque
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by DickDastardly(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
I just hate violence angry
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Arch1:
Fighting for what you believe also includes threatning to kil Pastor WF Kumuyi, your own pastor, and urging Igbos to burn down all Yoruba owned churches in the South Est, right ? Nnamdi Kanu said so, it recorded on video, you cant deny it.

Moreso, what has biafra got to do with the burning of a Hausa Central Mosque at Onistha, burning of six of Dangote's supplt trucks and killing of a Youth corper today at Onitsha

You believed they burnt down Hausa Central Mosque at Onistha even without a single picture?

Take you hate to where the sun doesn't exist.

One fact about Southeast and Igbos is that they are not savage and the respect for sanctity of life is second to none all over the world.

What happened after the so much threat you wish to publicize? He (Pastor W. F. Kumuyi) came and the same multitude/crowd welcomed him hence what and how is it your nightmare?

2 Likes

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by vladimiros: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
Arch1:
biafran miscreants also killed a youth corper today. They burnt down dangotes trucks and a mosque

NO MOSQUE WAS BURNT, AND NO CORPER WAS KILLED

ITS A LIE

3 Likes

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by kodded(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
if Libyans didnt protest ghadifi would have been their dctator till this very day
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Live

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by Arch1: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You believed they burn Hausa Central Mosque at Onistha even without a single picture?

Take you hate to where the sun doesn't exist.

One fact about Southeast and Igbos is that they are not savage and the respect for sanctity of life is second to none all over the world.

What happen after the so much threat you wish to publicize? He (Pastor W. F. Kumuyi) came and the same multitude/crowd welcomed him hence what and how is it your nightmare?
We have seen the pictures of the burnt mosque. It is now all over the internet. Even Uche Mefor, the deputy director of IPOB, confirmed the incidence in this afternoons radio biafra broadcast, but he denied IPOB's involvement in the arson, asserting that it was the work of some urchins who took advantage of the protest to unleash their own mayhem
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by Lionsclaw: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mr Op the word coward was designed for you
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by Proffdada: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2016
vladimiros:

almost a year now, yet nothing is said or heard about the girl cry
Not even one post from you hypocrite angry

1 Like

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by Nkem4040: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
[s]Tears rolled down my cheeks when I saw the pictures of the innocent girl killed today because of the fight for biafra. She would have not been killed if she is at home, facing her education and how to survive but instead she decided to follow the crowd. Your life is precious if you make it precious, your life would be wasted if you decide to join the crowd instead of listening to the words of elders. If you want to agitate for biafra, do it with paper and pen. Time has passed when men used guns, cutlass etc to go to war. We are in 21st century, the court is there, pen, paper, technology has even advanced. Value your life and do important things with it instead of wasting it. Seun, Lalasticlala pass this message to them. Wisdomkosiblog https://wisdomkosiblog./2015/12/02/what-biafra-agitators-should-know-before-they-keep-protesting[/s]/

Yoruba brain...if Igbos reason like you people, I swear to God, Hausa-Fulani would had finished us all. The only reason they are tamed and checked is because of the Igbos...they know that Igbos are ready to die to protect its territories, and particularly their dignity and freedom. Not like you people that will give up easily, beg, cry and succumb...a testament to why 70% of yorubas are muslims via convert. If not for the Igbos that northerners see as their biggest obstacle in their agenda, 100% of yorubas would have be muslims by now.
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by shukuokukobambi: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2016
Nkem4040:

Yoruba brain...if Igbos reason like you people, I swear to God, Hausa-Fulani would had finished us all. The only reason they are tamed and checked is because of the Igbos...they know that Igbos are ready to die to protect its territories, and particularly their dignity and freedom. Not like you people that will give up easily, beg, cry and succumb...a testament to why 70% of yorubas are muslims via convert. If not for the Igbos that northerners see as their biggest obstacle in their agenda, 100% of yorubas would have be muslims by now.

Yeeboe brain....if Yoruba reason like you, we would all have been sacrificed to the gods of chest beating. You died like chickens quite alright and still surrendered. How did ohafia Muslims become Muslims? How did other yeeboe Muslims become Muslims? Keep deceiving yourself cheesy

You better be grateful to Yoruba men like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Olukoya etc who stand in the gap between you and all the confused jujus you were enslaved to before Ajayi crowther made your language legible cheesy

Every idiot on this forum knows the guy you quoted is a yeeboe like you but for his misfortune of having a different opinion, you lost whatever sense remained in your head to tag him another tribe. Empty chest beating braggart wey mouth go kill na im you be cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by 36xtr33r: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Yeeboe brain....if Yoruba reason like you, we would all have been sacrificed to the gods of chest beating. You died like chickens quite alright and still surrendered. How did ohafia Muslims become Muslims? How did other yeeboe Muslims become Muslims? Keep deceiving yourself cheesy

You better be grateful to Yoruba men like Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Olukoya etc who stand in the gap between you and all the confused jujus you were enslaved to before Ajayi crowther made you language legible cheesy

Every idiot on this forum knows the guy you quoted is a yeeboe like you but for his misfortune of having a different opinion, you lost whatever sense remained in your head to tag him another tribe. Empty chest beating braggart wey mouth go kill na im you be cheesy

Look at a frustrated Yorrobber pounding his lizard chest against the Igbo Nation...

Spawn of a fallen demon, let me school you a bit about how IPOO miscreants of Wasteland have been battered in and out by their Fulani masters and yet they have maintained a deafening silence and would rather point accusing fingers on Igbos - their eternal nemesis.

Frustrated IPOO and Biafr* is dead, double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic, here are some messages from your Fulani masters:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo

...barely six months after independence, Sir Ahmadu Bello was able to say with confidence in the Daily Times of May 3, 1961, the following:
I’m set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century.”

Some time ago your masters dared Yorubas on Ilorin and Offa, declaring, "We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba: https://www.nairaland.com/885595/taking-illorin-offa-us-north "?

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

In the 1990s MKO Abiola and his wife, Kudirat Abiola, were killed by your masters and heaven was not let loose.

Abdu$9l9mi and co poisoned Abiola in prison after being locked up for years.
Kudirat Abiola, 5th wife to MKO Abiola was gunned down by Al-mustapha in broad daylight. Bola Ige's life was snuffed out by "unknown" persons. Despite his kneeling and weeping before a junior officer, Gen Oladipo Diya was jailed for plotting a coup to unseat his master Abacha. He has not being his usual self as he was alleged to have been gang b9nged in prison.

Ernest Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office. Diya, Adisa, Olanrewaju were humiliated and thrown out of office like common man on the street.

Hausa-Fulanis have given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them as slaves to prosecute the 1967-70 civil war against Igbos. But the chest-pounders of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals have only but maintained a deafening silence and would rather point accusing fingers on Igbos who have been far from political power for close to 50 years.

Last year 2015, Fulani herdsmen after kidnapping and releasing Olu Falae from their detention warned him that if he talks carelessly they would come kidnap him again. And some days later an Almajiri like Kwankwaso came all the way from Kano, assembled cowardly Yorubbish leaders in Ibadan only to tell them to "Shut up!"
https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorrobbers for sport for decades, and they don't even consider Yorubbish Muslims as equals but inferior beings! Yet Yorrobbers have always maintained a deafening silence and would instead look for the Igbos to accuse!

And frustrated beings like you came on NL to attempt to water down the ill-treatment meted out to your Yorrobbers by the Fulanis. 
https://www.nairaland.com/3147379/abdulsalami-ignored-mkos-health-till-death

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206421809408975&id=1380833650&bacr=1464032018%3A1464032018%3A1%3A3415763241141835392%3A1464010908%3A0%3A0%3A53&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6287973478765273159%3Amf_story_key.-2339539945364042293#footer_action_list
https://www.nairaland.com/3123226/ban-grazing-afenifere-backs-fayose

It has been a curse having your likes in the same country and this curse is broken already and the serpent head is severely bruised and that's why you've been on rampage for some months now attempting in vain to resurrect a walking corpse.

Fetish inbred slave from a juju-infested enclave, let me still remind you that your endless rantings on NL cannot prevent you and your deluded people from spending the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters.
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by tinkinjow: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2016
A big and irredeemable coward has come to town.
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by buhahaha: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2016
How fooolish are you oh!Op..you think to live and see the oppressors rape ur woman,kill you whenever they want and get away with it..is a better life..pls mind your life..Biafrans started seing death long ago and they won't stop even if you hire mercenaries on them.
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi, if Martin luther had backed down and cower in fear.....black americans would ve been too oppressed that they would be payin for oxygen now.

Wissomkosi, if Malala had not been a daring gal she wont ve been an advocate for galz education.

Wisdomkosi, fighting for freedom has price yes, but most people would rather die for their just cause than end up perpetual slaves.

You want improvement in Nigeria and yet would choose to stay at home with ur tecno and commentin on Phuckin Nairaland?

You want ur liberties not tramped upon by d police or organized govt at d center and yet u do notin about it.

The Govt of buhari should know that the more they kill protesters the more they win Converts....both d Tout on d street, the Nun at the convent, the businessman and the 3D artist with a Mastets degree.

You dont kill my kind and expect me to sing phuckin Kumbaya.

wisdomkosi, Dont cower before buhari.
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by buhahaha: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Nkem4040:

Bros you are on a very important point...
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by attackgat: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi:

Although the above post is old, it is still worth replying because the OP has the up-side-down mentality that many Nigerians have. A young girl was murdered by the very people paid to protect her. Instead of the OP to address the the people doing the shooting, he blamed the young girl. Only in Nigeria will someone be killed and blame of the killing is shifted from from the killers to the person who was killed.

O di egwu!
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by shukuokukobambi: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2016
36xtr33r:

[size=2pt][s]Look at a frustrated Yorrobber pounding his lizard chest against the Igbo Nation...

Spawn of a fallen demon, let me school you a bit about how IPOO miscreants of Wasteland have been battered in and out by their Fulani masters and yet they have maintained a deafening silence and would rather point accusing fingers on Igbos - their eternal nemesis.

Frustrated IPOO and Biafr* is dead, double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic, here are some messages from your Fulani masters:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo

...barely six months after independence, Sir Ahmadu Bello was able to say with confidence in the Daily Times of May 3, 1961, the following:
I’m set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century.”

Some time ago your masters dared Yorubas on Ilorin and Offa, declaring, "We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba: https://www.nairaland.com/885595/taking-illorin-offa-us-north "?

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

In the 1990s MKO Abiola and his wife, Kudirat Abiola, were killed by your masters and heaven was not let loose.

Abdu$9l9mi and co poisoned Abiola in prison after being locked up for years.
Kudirat Abiola, 5th wife to MKO Abiola was gunned down by Al-mustapha in broad daylight. Bola Ige's life was snuffed out by "unknown" persons. Despite his kneeling and weeping before a junior officer, Gen Oladipo Diya was jailed for plotting a coup to unseat his master Abacha. He has not being his usual self as he was alleged to have been gang b9nged in prison.

Ernest Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office. Diya, Adisa, Olanrewaju were humiliated and thrown out of office like common man on the street.

Hausa-Fulanis have given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them as slaves to prosecute the 1967-70 civil war against Igbos. But the chest-pounders of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals have only but maintained a deafening silence and would rather point accusing fingers on Igbos who have been far from political power for close to 50 years.

Last year 2015, Fulani herdsmen after kidnapping and releasing Olu Falae from their detention warned him that if he talks carelessly they would come kidnap him again. And some days later an Almajiri like Kwankwaso came all the way from Kano, assembled cowardly Yorubbish leaders in Ibadan only to tell them to "Shut up!"
https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorrobbers for sport for decades, and they don't even consider Yorubbish Muslims as equals but inferior beings! Yet Yorrobbers have always maintained a deafening silence and would instead look for the Igbos to accuse!

And frustrated beings like you came on NL to attempt to water down the ill-treatment meted out to your Yorrobbers by the Fulanis. 
https://www.nairaland.com/3147379/abdulsalami-ignored-mkos-health-till-death

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206421809408975&id=1380833650&bacr=1464032018%3A1464032018%3A1%3A3415763241141835392%3A1464010908%3A0%3A0%3A53&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6287973478765273159%3Amf_story_key.-2339539945364042293#footer_action_list
https://www.nairaland.com/3123226/ban-grazing-afenifere-backs-fayose

It has been a curse having your likes in the same country and this curse is broken already and the serpent head is severely bruised and that's why you've been on rampage for some months now attempting in vain to resurrect a walking corpse.

Fetish inbred slave from a juju-infested enclave, let me still remind you that your endless rantings on NL cannot prevent you and your deluded people from spending the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters[/s][/size]
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by 36xtr33r: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

You for kukuma go call that your yeye senior brother make e help you guys as usual...
Re: What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi by shukuokukobambi: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2016
36xtr33r:

[size=2pt]You for kukuma go call that your yeye senior brother make e help you guys as usual...[/size]

Sshhfgdtggjhbgdsyoibvcjhjghhjgfsfhjbvbnbb

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / Northerners Will Never Rule This Country Again. They Are Untrained & Uncivilized / BREAKING NEWS: INEC Postpones Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.