Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC (24554 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? / SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by ALISMILE(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
Am juss hapi my president iss Buhari!
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by ALISMILE(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:

Have you gotten any so far? grin
be patient, pls darling!
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by Sagamite(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
A career civil servant that lives on Bourdillon Road in Ikoyi = Crook!

How can he afford that on his civil service salary?

2 Likes

Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Shooting was heard Wednesday afternoon at the Lagos home of former Director General of the Department of State Services, DSS, Lateef Kayode Are.

He is currently under house arrest by the EFCC as the anti-corruption agency continues probe into the arms procurement scandal.

It is unclear what brought about the gunfire, but sources who passed the scene in Bourdillon road, Ikoyi, confirmed to DAILY POST that they heard gunshots.

Are is a retired Nigerian Army Colonel, served as an officer in the Directorate of Military Intelligence up until retirement by General Sani Abacha.

Are was appointed as DSS boss by President Olusegun Obasanjo.

He served in that position throughout President Obasanjo’s two terms (1999-2007), and was replaced by Afakiriya Gadzama, who was appointed in August 2007 by President Umaru Yar’Adua.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/02/breaking-armsgate-efcc-puts-ex-dss-boss-kayode-are-under-house-arrest/

Confused government. They have away of turning the attention of Nigerians away from the crisis their incompetence has caused.
We can't wait to kick this oldman out of Aso Rock. What a mistake voting for him in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
It is coming down to Obasanjo
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by MzPecs(f): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
ALISMILE:
be patient, pls darling!
Ok smiley
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by portals101: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=40618347]Shooting was heard Wednesday afternoon at the Lagos home of former Director General of the Department of State Services, DSS, Lateef Kayode Are.

He is currently under house arrest by the EFCC as the anti-corruption agency continues probe into the arms procurement scandal.

It is unclear what brought about the gunfire, but sources who passed the scene in Bourdillon road, Ikoyi, confirmed to DAILY POST that they heard gunshots.

Are is a retired Nigerian Army Colonel, served as an officer in the Directorate of Military Intelligence up until retirement by General Sani Abacha.

Are was appointed as DSS boss by President Olusegun Obasanjo.

He served in that position throughout President Obasanjo’s two terms (1999-2007), and was replaced by Afakiriya Gadzama, who was appointed in August 2007 by President Umaru Yar’Adua.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/02/breaking-armsgate-efcc-puts-ex-dss-boss-kayode-are-under-house-arrest/[/quote

Now we know there is a military man in government.
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Buhari should just arraign all givernment officials both past and present so that we can all move on.... angry.....what rubbish is this....efcc arrests or questions tom dick and harry... angry.....we need to see policies rolled out by the minusters and the dull senators so that we can live our lives....how long will this efcc news continue...
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by MrMcJay(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
maupe:
In the same vein, the EFCC should look into the ownership of REMATA, and they should take a detour into the Fashola and Amaechi Saga. If not, the APC will begin a chain reaction that will spill into 2027

Which one be REMATA again? Go to the Corporate Affairs Commission to conduct a search on Systemspecs who are the owners of the Remita platform instead of advertising your foolishness everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by 989900: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:
[i][s]Nlers pls help me ask the poster above me if bubu will share with him the things looters will vomit? [[/s]/i]
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:
Nlers pls help me ask the poster above me if bubu will share with him the things looters will vomit?

You need brain undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by mikolo80: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Airforce1:

yeah
My problem with him is that he travels alot
undecided
called delegation through ICT (letters, phone, appointment, oral)
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by engrjacuzzi: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
is this one news
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by justmenoni: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nothing will be shared but the op above u will enjoy baba gmb's next visit to sudan grin grin

MzPecs:
Nlers pls help me ask the poster above me if bubu will share with him the things looters will vomit?
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by MzPecs(f): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
justmenoni:
Nothing will be shared but the op above u will enjoy baba gmb's next visit to sudan grin grin

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by facealone05(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tomorrow mornin don come ooo,who next will be under house arrest b4 is to invade fmr petrol minister house 4 Abuja,now nah house arrest dem dey use now wch one is better self God bless Nigeria
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by frankyychiji(f): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
madridguy:
TIME TO START VOMITING WETIN YOU DON CHOP. PMB ON THE COURSE TO BRING BACK OUR LOST GLORY AS A NATION. GRADUALLY NIGERIA IS TURNING TO CHINA.
Mehn you funny die! grin...I thought you guys accused Igbos of flooding Nigeria with made in China? So now, ordinary body odour is a culprit too? Hilarious! grin

1 Like

Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by Roadmike(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Obviously its getting more exciting and thrilling………………..

Watch out
THE REIGN OF THE NEW SHERIFF..
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by azzima(m): 3:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Funny enough, you will NEVER hear Yoruba groups or Yorubas supporting this guy unlike that region where tribalism has eaten deep into their brain,everything is about "OUR PEOPLE ". Yorubas don't support thieves. ...even if there is EVIDENCE that Tinubu stole anything. ....Jail him too.
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by azzima(m): 3:29am On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:
pls Nairalanders help me ask if these looters will share their loot to help the poverty stricken,miserable and generational lives of this writer and his family.
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by miqos02(m): 4:46am On Dec 03, 2015
Wahala
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by ofoka: 6:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Harrasment every where Just to hunt people
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by hamzeiy: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2015
MrDavidson:
Oh yeah!!! Someone should tell me if this was not what Nigerians happily vowed was going to happen if Buhari won. That's it,we are moving. Next....Could it be Goodluck Jonathan himself?
whats your point exactly..so you xpect those who drained the country to keep walking on street...do you even have sense?.
those everthing has to be politics...grow up pls
Re: Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC by MrDavidson: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2015
hamzeiy:
whats your point exactly..so you xpect those who drained the country to keep walking on street...do you even have sense?.
those everthing has to be politics...grow up pls

You got me wrong! Re-read again. Did you see any mention of me politicizing it. Don't you see the word "happily" ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Campaigns: Buhari Issues Subtle Warning To Political Aspirants / Prof. Chris Imomulen 40th Birthday Photos / ICPC Seizes 24 Property From Three Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.