Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Urgent!! Help A Newbie Setup His Online Shopping Buisness - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent!! Help A Newbie Setup His Online Shopping Buisness (886 Views)

Please Help A Newbie. / Please Help A Newbie In Topbuzz. / Blogging: Bloggers In The House Should Help A Newbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!! Help A Newbie Setup His Online Shopping Buisness by kenny1795(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Please house i want to setup an online shop but dont have any idea on how to start....
Suggestions say i get a domain.
How do i go about it?
Re: Urgent!! Help A Newbie Setup His Online Shopping Buisness by tripplephi: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
kenny1795:
Please house i want to setup an online shop but dont have any idea on how to start....
How do i go about it?

pay to have someone design it...
Re: Urgent!! Help A Newbie Setup His Online Shopping Buisness by kenny1795(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
tripplephi:

pay to have someone design it...
i already have a name i want for the domain. I just need to know how to go about purchasing it
Re: Urgent!! Help A Newbie Setup His Online Shopping Buisness by hollyfat(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
kenny1795:
i already have a name i want for the domain. I just need to know how to go about purchasing it
Register your domain name @ www.godaddy.com . I can help you in designing your store. Check http://higotech.com.ng
Re: Urgent!! Help A Newbie Setup His Online Shopping Buisness by playnaija(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Since you are a newbies, I help support you for FREE with consultancy and help
Re: Urgent!! Help A Newbie Setup His Online Shopping Buisness by kenny1795(m): 3:45am On Dec 04, 2015
playnaija:
Since you are a newbies, I help support you for FREE with consultancy and help
thanks bro. How do we communicate?
Re: Urgent!! Help A Newbie Setup His Online Shopping Buisness by kenny1795(m): 3:46am On Dec 04, 2015
Thanks. Will pm you
hollyfat:
Register your domain name @ www.godaddy.com . I can help you in designing your store. Check http://higotech.com.ng
Re: Urgent!! Help A Newbie Setup His Online Shopping Buisness by playnaija(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2015
kenny1795:
thanks bro. How do we communicate?
Call me up on: 08103645496
Re: Urgent!! Help A Newbie Setup His Online Shopping Buisness by olatpic(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Since you're a newbie, I'll suggest you let an expert handle this for you.

However, you can contact us to get it done..even on a low budget as that is our area of specialization..

kenny1795:
How do i go about it?
Re: Urgent!! Help A Newbie Setup His Online Shopping Buisness by 5ublime: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Follow these easy steps

1. Create your store on http://storexy.com
2. Add categories, products and pricing
3. Add delivery parameters (i.e cost of delivery based on location etc)

4. Start selling. It's that easy.

Then you can request for migration to your personal domain if you dont want the one setup for you. You will be charged a small fee though, but you get to sleep at night.

(1) (Reply)

/ Who Can Help Me Build A Blog? / All The Blogging Tricks You Need(all In One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.