Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured (42770 Views)

Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living / Man With One Hand Working As A Laborer (Photos) / Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by Haryohdeji(m): 3:12am On Dec 03, 2015
SNEAKING
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by opius: 5:02am On Dec 03, 2015
May God bless the work of ur hand brother....
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by princeonx: 5:04am On Dec 03, 2015
cutetopsey:
Hardwork pays......
Sorry, not this type but I give it up to him for having the zeal to work despite his condition.
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by jackima: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Disability is not inability, it takes courage in disability to have ability to make the difference in life.
Keep moving
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by preciousMI1(f): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
The hustle is real

BIA, INTROVERT YOU'VE BEEN SCARCE. ONE VIVIAN GIST WANTS TO STEAL YOUR SHINE ON NAIRALAND...
Re: Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured by 900warriorz: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2015
cry many have two handz and are physically fit but can do nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Honours Josephine Ugwu, Airport Cleaner / Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja / I Graduated With 2.2,can I Have My Masters In Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.