Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie (686 Views)

From Wailing Wailer To Mischief Makers: Femi Adesina / End Of The Buhari Charade? A Wailing Wailer Rises In Aso Rock / A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie by AtlanticBreeze: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
I want to know if it's right to call someone a wailing wailer on nairaland, I understand a new controversial moderator on this section is now banning people for calling someone a Zombie which is the equivalent of wailing wailer... Is it normal or public display of partisanship. Your attention is needed here Seun.

Thanks
Re: Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie by Unblockable: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
[s]
AtlanticBreeze:
I want to know if it's right to call someone a wailing wailer on nairaland, I understand a new controversial moderator on this section is now banning people for calling someone a Zombie which is the equivalent of wailing wailer... Is it normal or public display of partisanship. Your attention is needed here Seun.

Thanks
[/s]

Were you ever banned for calling the then opposition, Janjaaweeds Freeglobe, try answer me. BTW, Mynd44, come ban this transgendered for going around a ban.
Re: Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie by AtlanticBreeze: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Unblockable:
[s][/s]

Were you ever banned for calling the then opposition, Janjaaweeds Freeglobe, try answer me. BTW, Mynd44, come ban this transgendered for going around a ban.
I am not freeglobe. When are people now getting banned for responding wailing wailer with zombie?
Re: Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie by Unblockable: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

I am not freeglobe. When are people now getting banned for responding wailing wailer with zombie?

You're freeglobe. Stop lying. Your last post with freegloobe acct is still there where you wrote zombie. I'm not sure you were banned because of that because the post is still visible. Your second to the last post is hidden and I'm you (Freeglobe) were banned because of that post.
Re: Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie by Saturn213: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mynd44

The Op is freeglobe

He has broken rule 19

Kindly deal with the subject
Re: Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie by AtlanticBreeze: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Unblockable:

You're freeglobe. Stop lying. Your last post with freegloobe acct is still there where you wrote zombie. I'm not sure you were banned because of that because the post is still visible. Your second to the last post is hidden and I'm you (Freeglobe) were banned because of that post.
What do you mean. I am not freeglobe. You are confusing yourself
Re: Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie by AtlanticBreeze: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:
Mynd44
The Op is freeglobe
He has broken rule 19
Stop stalking me. Provide proof I'm freeglobe or keep shut
Re: Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
I see that mynd has got his cheap hustle back.

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:
Mynd44

The Op is freeglobe

He has broken rule 19

Will you shut dah hell up!

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie by Unblockable: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
What do you mean. I am not freeglobe. You are confusing yourself
Lol! Maybe I'm the freeglobe then.
Re: Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie by Unblockable: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Will you shut dah hell up!
Keep shut!
Re: Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie by AtlanticBreeze: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Unblockable:

Lol! Maybe I'm the freeglobe then.
Then I am also asking the mod to ban you for breaking rule 19
Re: Wailing Wailer Vs Zombie by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Unblockable:

Keep shut!

Swerve fool

(1) (Reply)

. / Photo: Missing 2 Year Old Child / Why Did President Jonathan Pay A Newspaper 550milion Naira Because Of Bokoharam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.