Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. (53613 Views)

Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Electrocuted In Ebonyi State (disturbing Photos) / Kano Young Man Dies Few Weeks After Posting About Death Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by tinobrace(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Interesting!
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Burger01(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2015
Honestly, death by hanging would be better for Dasuki and his thieving cronies. They should be hanged and I want to see their 'rigor erectuses' angry undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by cutetopsey(f): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2015
OK
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Tedassie(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Explorers:
4. Men who are hanged get a death erection, known as rigor erectus.
colloquially refered to as "Angel lust",medically "Priapus"

Modified:
Terminal €rection/Priapism

5 Likes

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by tollytexy(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Una don die before? Op and lalasticlala ..
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by koolJ1(f): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2015
Amazing stuff
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by PERFECT2(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Another fact:

Don't call a dead person your sister.

4 Likes

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by engrjacuzzi: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2015
I still don't know why its necessary to knock the door before entering the home of the dead....which privacy does the dead needs?
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Burger01(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Explorers:
..also good for the Boko Harams. At least, they can start having rigor erectus to dig their imaginary 72 viggies before they depart the earth. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2015
All this fact doesn't mean a thing,as far as we all would still die some day.

1 Like

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Akinz0126(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm Amazing Fact.
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Willydilly(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2015
God help us
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Truckpusher(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Middlefinger1:

hmmmm
Are you thinking what I'm thinking ?

Money making venture grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by amdoyin82(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmm! Life.
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Seriously, doctors need to work on that hand writing of theirs. I remember my personal experience with one like that. After writing down the drugs to buy for me, I went to the dispensary room and the attendant told me she did not understand what the doctor prescribed, I have no option than to go back and wait in line to see the doctor again so that he can write the drugs lyk a normal human being.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by moscobabs(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2015
j
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by amazingspiderma: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2015
Explorers:
18. 80% of all Soviet males born in 1923 died in World War II.

WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2015
I dae come
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by lordsharks(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2015
Noted
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Gabrielwilliams(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2015
Really deep stuffs
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Koolmexxi(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2015
Explorers:
23. Bizzare After Death Fact: LifeGems.

A US company will take your remains and turn them into a diamond which can be used by your loved ones.The company uses the cremated remains of you or a pet to create synthetic diamonds which range in weight and price. A full human body can provide sufficient carbon to make up to 50 one carat diamonds (which cost around $14,000 each). After the carbon from the corpse is purified, it is converted to graphite which is then used in the synthetic diamond process. The resulting diamond is engraved with the name of the dead, and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.

source: http://listverse.com/2008/12/08/top-10-bizarre-death-related-facts/
cc: Dominique

Dis oyibo ppl sef.. And how much would the whole procedure cost?? Na to kukuma take d body do rituals na

1 Like

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by ifeomaekol(f): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2015
shocked
Explorers:
2. Left handed people die 3 years earlier than right handed people.
r u serious? Unbelievable!
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by anangboy(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2015
Add to that the fact that some people are so worried about how long they have to live and what exactly will happen to them after death that they sometimes forget to enjoy the life they have.

Someone is gonna die out there today. Depressing but true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Skoopy(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2015
It's all thanks, Facts are necessarily not true.
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by SUPOL(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2015
Odunharry:
Following..
op bia here... explain ur number 1 well
A doctor spotted

6 Likes

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by ifeomaekol(f): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Explorers:
pls explain better
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by Hysmady(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Abbykem:
Seriously, doctors need to work on that hand writing of theirs. I remember my personal experience with one like that. After writing down the drugs to buy for me, I went to the dispensary room and the attendant told me she did not understand what the doctor prescribed, I have no option than to go back and wait in line to see the doctor again so that he can write the drugs lyk a normal human being.
It can never change...It's been like dat for a very long time
Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by missKiffy(f): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Explorers:
1. More than 7000 people die annually due to the doctor's bad handwriting.
I agree with this, some pharmacists gives you wrong medications as a result of the doctor's handwriting.

7 Likes

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by dallyemmy: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2015
1 Corinthians 15:57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. by teebaxy(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Explorers:
23. Bizzare After Death Fact: LifeGems.

A US company will take your remains and turn them into a diamond which can be used by your loved ones.The company uses the cremated remains of you or a pet to create synthetic diamonds which range in weight and price. A full human body can provide sufficient carbon to make up to 50 one carat diamonds (which cost around $14,000 each). After the carbon from the corpse is purified, it is converted to graphite which is then used in the synthetic diamond process. The resulting diamond is engraved with the name of the dead, and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.

source: http://listverse.com/2008/12/08/top-10-bizarre-death-related-facts/
cc: Dominique
eleyi gidi can, so all the body that is wasted in borno is not actually wasted. Lets kuku diversify and make that as one of our source for generating revenue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snake We Killed At Our Office Today / Man Wins $1.08 Billion Jackpot / Snake Found In My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.