Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today (2711 Views)

Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard / Ambode Transforms Ojudu Berger, Set To Commission Segregated Bus Park Today / Finally!!! The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Has Been Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by Rotjijatau(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is the picture of the lion that was killed by the Military men after it escaped...

Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Where the pic or another rumorer
Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by Rotjijatau(m): 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is it....

Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by Brownhypo: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by hahn(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is it
Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by tafabaloo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
I hereby. Sentenced you to two year jail term for peddling "rumor "without substantiating it with evidence .
Gbaagaaam.!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by drberry(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
tafabaloo:
I hereby. Sentenced you to two year jail term for peddling "rumor "without substantiating it with evidence .
Gbaagaaam.!
Hahahahahaha..... I concur. grin
Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
tafabaloo:
Gbaagaaam.!
Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by Escalze(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
which kind whining be this one na op
Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by shepherd77: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
It seems the lion has escaped from the op as well.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by otimothy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
this lion strong o,e escape from zoo still escape from op pic folder,na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by LordDecency(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
shepherd77:
It seems the lion has escaped from the op as well.

The Op cant stop the Lion too.... grin
Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by LordDecency(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op

.If I slap yhu

yhu will find d pic.....
Re: Photo Of The Lion That Escaped In Jos Wildlife Park Today by Honeyking(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
OP is not lying it s only that his pics bleeped him up. I heard the news and saw the dead lion too on a tv channel.

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun / Tape Exposes Akpabio's plan To Eliminate Hon.robinson Uwak, implicates EFCC Magu / Revealed: How TY Danjuma Attempted To Use Military For Ethnic Cleansing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.