Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) (59212 Views)

Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office / Crowd At MTN Office Ikotun / See Akure Mtn Office Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2015
TeamSimple:
You wish I was nobody.
noooooooo... u are nobody. are u somebody tell me, who are u??!
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by realGod(f): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2015
mtn, una no get una own stone to throw back at them?Nawa for unaooo. Na only stingyness una sabi.sorry anyway
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by beyoncausme: 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
fact..its not a matter of if the youths/people are not aware of the fine on MTN..buh the issues is,i dont no if that's how other mtn offices round the states are..buh this particular owerri office,sorry to say,its nothing to write about...
They are short staffed..while there are millions looking for jobs!
they no customers would be coming for sim up date yet still they don't make provisions for them,no chairs..and no canopy to shade people from hot heavy sun,lack of communication to customers on what's happening.
network always ever slow nd down,very small and stuffy office,no A/C, no ventilation. and above alllll the supposed MANAGER is never around/on seat!! with all this how do you expect people to be happy. Nigerians are very Busy People!!!
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by ihedioramma: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
AyoolaIgwe:

see grammar! lolzzzzz... na ppl like u dey make ppl assert say our educational system poor. Dis trash u posted can neither be classified as English or pidgin.
Cant you read? any one you call it, what i know is that you understand me well but you want egg in my english
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by ify84(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bevista:
Maybe I have a comprehension problem or the report is just unintelligible.

Are the youths not aware that MTN has been compelled by NCC to deactivate all unregistered lines? Or are they not aware of the N1.04T fine hanging on MTN neck?

If u see the way they treat us in owerri, u will even join the stoning... Customers crowded outside, they just lock the door and attend to one person for 30mins.. . Then, they collect people bribe to attend to those who paid...
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
ihedioramma:
Cant you read? any one you call it, what i know is that you understand me well but you want egg in my english
lolzzzzz
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Acidosis:
The Nigerian Business Environment is becoming a ZOO.

No investor will put his hard earned money in a ZOO.

We're putting Nigerians in South Africa at risk

We're endangering our relatives in Diaspora

We've indirectly 'sacked' our employed workers at the MTN experience centre in Owerri.

We're directly telling potential investors never to consider investing in Nigeria.

Owerri will automatically be termed an hostile business environment in Nigeria.

Flies dont cause gabbage if u believe in 'cause
and effect' relations. To hell with mtn sub service. People want value not adverts.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bad habit
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by SACI: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mtn is very wack..d only reason most pple r still there is 'coz of their "vintage" sim dey bought #30000 or more n cheats...etisalat is kind d best nw ...grt ntwrk,longer n affordable calls among other things..
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by nobilis: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Reptyle:

Why do you feel the need to insult someone on an open and faceless forum to make your point?

How do the insults add value to your argument?

Did you lack parental care or get dropped on your head as a child or are you still one?

Is it the "frustration" of having your line disconnected that is impacting your ability to comprehend and hold a civil conversation or are you usually this obtuse on a good day?

You've asked your questions, now let me ask you.

Go back and read that post of yours that I quoted and then read the whole report of the eyewitnesses who were there when the incident occurred.

Now, how does making tangential statements add to your argument or due to lack of what to say you just felt you should make a comment to register your presence on the thread?

Second, is it the plenitude of parental care that u received and your adulthood that made you not calm down enough to understand what really transpired at the scene of the incident being reported before making your self-righteous comment?

Third, is it because your line wasn't blocked that u do not understand how frustrating it is to register your SIM more than two or three times, receive the accompanying confirmatory text messages and still have your line blocked or are you normally this demented on a good day?
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by ihedioramma: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
AyoolaIgwe:
lolzzzzz
back to sander grin
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by Reptyle(m): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
nobilis:

You've asked your questions, now let me ask you.

Go back and read that post of yours that I quoted and then read the whole report of the eyewitnesses who were there when the incident occurred.

Now, how does making tangential statements add to your argument or due to lack of what to say you just felt you should make a comment to register your presence on the thread?

Second, is it the plenitude of parental care that u received and your adulthood that made you not calm down enough to understand what really transpired at the scene of the incident being reported before making your self-righteous comment?

Third, is it because your line wasn't blocked that u do not understand how frustrating it is to register your SIM more than two or three times, receive the accompanying confirmatory text messages and still have your line blocked or are you normally this demented on a good day?

Ok.

I am really not in the habit of picking pointless fights online with faceless people. Look ahead for your entertainment.

Thank you and have a nice life.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:16am On Dec 04, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I hope SE won't be another NE.....embrace peace..jettison violence
na, dem don play dia set (kidnapping) na southwest get last set.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Acidosis:
The Nigerian Business Environment is becoming a ZOO.

No investor will put his hard earned money in a ZOO.

We're putting Nigerians in South Africa at risk

We're endangering our relatives in Diaspora

We've indirectly 'sacked' our employed workers at the MTN experience centre in Owerri.

We're directly telling potential investors never to consider investing in Nigeria.

Owerri will automatically be termed an hostile business environment in Nigeria.
Congo diamonds,Iraqi oil, Afghan opium, the best profits are in all out failed zoos. what do you know about investment,learner
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by daphid25(m): 2:37am On Dec 04, 2015
They'll continue to destroy their offices and beat their staffs until they do the right thing
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by nobilis: 3:34am On Dec 04, 2015
Reptyle:

Ok.

I am really not in the habit of picking pointless fights online with faceless people. Look ahead for your entertainment.

Thank you and have a nice life.

The way you say faceless as though your own face is on public display.
You're 'face-ful' and I'm faceless.
I'm not gonna call u out on that sha.

Anyways, be more thoughtful next time.
And keep ur self-righteousness to yourself.

Have a nice life too.
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by ezychris(m): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Not even in my dreams, not even if I'm paid to date one.
Tell me more lies! I am all ears undecided
Re: Mob Destroys MTN Office In Owerri (Photos) by ezychris(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp / Real Reasons FG Is Replacing BVN, Others With NIN / NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.