Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals (1009 Views)

Singer, Patoranking Looks Dapper In New Photo / Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) / Singer, Patoranking Spotted On An Okada ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by olayes(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals

Popular Nigerian reggae-dancehall singer, Patoranking who revealed recently that he is still single, has opened up onthe kind of woman he is looking for.
Speaking recently on Route 919 on Live 91.9 FM with Ghanaian hosts, Berla Mundi, the 25-year-old songster saidI am single and searching, I mean Patoranking is single and searching. But I am looking for someone who goes beyond the physical looks. I want someone with a good character.I would like my partner to be from a different world and industry. The chemistry and compatibility between us must be strong.“I am not moved by just anything, I want something that will last long. I mean if I attend a fashion show, I will meet ladies who are more beautiful than my woman and so it is your character that will distinguish you from the others

www.naijagistas.com/2015/12/the-kind-of-woman-am-searching-singer.html?m=1

Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by olayes(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
G
Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by Cholls(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
My brother i dey this guy.
Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by adonbilivit: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
I know the girl u are looking for. it's your woman, your everything. a woman like mama patoranking...not all these German juice women
Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by Ladybluecash(f): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
So because i refused ur propsal,,, u av to tell evry1 dat u r se archin,,,,, dat wudnt make me av a change of heart. Ok,,, i like you YES but i neva loved i PATORANKING

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
I hope you are husband material too angry
Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by adonbilivit: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ladybluecash:
So because i refused ur propsal,,, u av to tell evry1 dat u r se archin,,,,, dat wudnt make me av a change of heart. Ok,,, i like you YES but i neva loved i PATORANKING
even if patoranking's barber proposes to u, will ur "maga" mentality let u reasonably say no?

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by adonbilivit: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Speechless3:
I hope you are husband material too angry

u really have nothing to say. no wonder ur name is speechless
Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
adonbilivit:
u really have nothing to say. no wonder ur name is speechless

And u re? sad
Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by adonbilivit: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Speechless3:

And u re? sad
I am speechless
Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by adonbilivit: 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Speechless3:

And u re? sad
now i am speechless
Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by 2clean(f): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
pato
Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by DICE234(m): 4:12am On Dec 03, 2015
hope your own characteristics is not just "of the outside" ?

meanwhile

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making much money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... register your services/skill at (check my signature) and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy.com... someone, somewhere needs your services.
Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by pretydiva(f): 5:34am On Dec 03, 2015
Well said pato..beauty isn't everything..,cos wit time it wil surely fade away
Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by olayes(m): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2015
cheesy who tell you
Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by lordcyl3(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2015
#wayasay he said it all
Re: The Kind Of Woman Am Searching’ – Singer Patoranking Reveals by switchgist: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2015
when abeg make una stop lie now

(1) (Reply)

Real Details Of What Transpired Between 2shortz And Wife / Last Photo Of 2pac Shakur Taken Minutes Before He Was Shot In '96 / Is Dbanj More Matured Than Don Jazzy? My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.