Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Tribute To Jos Mufasa...The Lion that was Killed Today In Jos. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tribute To Jos Mufasa...The Lion that was Killed Today In Jos. (1041 Views)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / SaharaTV Special: A Tribute To Chinua Achebe (Video) / A Tribute To My Grandfather. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Jos Mufasa...The Lion that was Killed Today In Jos. by obiZEAL(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
They came with guns and inhuman faces.
Invaded the jungle, shot my Lionesses,
killed my brothers
and like Kunta Kinte took me beaten into a
cage
I thought they hated Forty Years of Slavery
But humans are Higher Animal too.
I miss my Jungle, my park, every time I roar.
Broken to feed on carcasses
I, king of the Jungle beaten to a slave
Beneath my mane of guilt I buried my head
in shame
behind iron cages and stinking caves
I forced my powers down
Kept my strength reined, calm for the
children to smile
I tried to Prison Break,
Imagined a glorious return to Africa to
Madagascar
Freedom again to find
From this forty some years of slavery
See, home is where my Pride Land is
Now where my pride lies dead, desecrated
JosMufasa king of the Jungle is killed
Taken in an old barrow, No respect, no
dignity...
Alas! The jungle mourns.
Let’s not JosRead, lets
JosNotRead about Lions in story books
Let’s build a heaven for lions! For wildcats!
Salute to JosMufasa 1972-2015

Seun

Lalasticala

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribute To Jos Mufasa...The Lion that was Killed Today In Jos. by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2015
Am fast losing confidence in Nigeria.

How I wish they would kill the people who have truncated democracy in Nigeria like this.
Ain't they worse than this LION..?

A ZOO KEEPER who can't keep wildlife protected.
Who can't afford ordinary tranquillizer darts, yet u maintained a LION from 1972 (immediately after The CIVIL WAR) to 2015 and just killed it like a mosquito.

GEJ traveled to KENYA recently to see Lions for himself.

SHAME on my country.
That means all creatures in that ZOO including the ZOO KEEPERS are all endangered species.
Try this rubbish in kenya, let's see If u wouldn't be fed to the Lions.

I think I have to stop praying for NIGERIA, because they seem not to be working.
TUFIAKWA. .. ..

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Story / Chimamanda Adichie, Nnedi Okorafor Have been Nominated For The Noble Peace Price / The Death Of Mr. Shakur (short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.