Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Mykomms - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mykomms (867 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mykomms by Emmanuelnce(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
If you are looking for online job, you might like to try mykomms affiliate program, they are sincere and pays their affiliates, I've gotten $52.30 from the site, I joined the site last month, though it was hard to get sign ups, but, I put more effort and it did work, I've tried many online jobs like paid to click, surveys, and some of them, but, they don't seem to work, making money from those sites is really hard, because they pay in cents, am always subscribing for gigabytes, but I don't get anything, so I found mykomms this September, but I didn't take it serious, because, I don't like affiliate business, but, when other sites seemed not to work, I decided to try mykomms affiliate program, and it worked out for me, they pay through many payment methods, even Bank, but I withdrew through Bitcoin, and saw that the site was legit.
Re: Mykomms by Emmanuelnce(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2015
If you want to join mykomms, you can search it on Google, and also do some review, or, you can message me by email----emmanuelnce581@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent -vacancies- Secretary And P/A Only / Sales Agent, Installers/ Resellers, Trainee Entrepreneur - CBC Netcomms Bluclick / Vla Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.