Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

PMAN: The Inhumane Act. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PMAN: The Inhumane Act. (712 Views)

Fast Food Employee's "Beautiful" Act Of Kindness Goes Viral (Photos, Video) / Open Letter To Pman / That Act Of Discrimination By Virgin Atlantic Airways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMAN: The Inhumane Act. by lanrey22(f): 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's quite sad that PMAN as an organisation could be mean and wicked. I and a few other girls trying to make ends meet by working and not sleeping around with men decided to usher at PMAN Urban and music festival on October 1st, in which they agreed they'd pay each of us a sum of #10000, after working 24hrs. It was to my greatest surprise they said they couldn't pay us due to some certain issues they were having and promised to pay unfailingly the next day. Dear nairalanders up till now we haven't heard anything from PMAN. It's hard to believe that PMAN, organised an event about 2 months ago and up till now not one but all their clients have still have not paid. Different representatives of PMAN kept coming up with different excuses week after week. One even claimed that the clients (maybe all the clients) are having BVN issues. We managed to get in touch with the President of PMAN, Mr Pretty Okafor hoping something reasonable will come out eventually and guess what? It was worse than we expected. Below is the conversation that ensued between PMAN president and I.

Me 25/11/15 9:07 PM
Goodevening sir, I am one of the girls that worked as an usher at PMAN's urban music festival last October. Till date we are yet to be paid and we've tried to find out why..we've gotten in contact with some of your representatives to know when we will be paid and since October they've been posting and promising us, til now nothing. Pls sir we need ur help, it is not easy workin out here as young girls, and then not getting paid after working..pls PMAN should pay us this week. We've tried, and we've dragged this matter for too long, it's over a month now, that's why we are sending this message to u. Please we need that money, we worked hard for it. Thank you

+234 8033026229 25/11/15 9:13 PM
Clients still has not paid yet ,but once we get in the cheques you will be called upon immediately, sorry for the delays .

Me 25/11/15 9:22 PM
This is what we've been hearing since last month..clients have still not paid..so when are we going to get paid..is it that if clients dnt pay we won't get paid or wat..cos we dnt understand. When we were hired no one told us our pay depended on any client..we worked for almost 24hrs that day most girls got home by midnight. Pls we can't keep waitin for ur clients, we were told we wud be paid immediately. Pls we need our money..its jst #100,000 and PMAN is bigger than that..ur telling us client issues last time some1 told us BVN issues. All these stories just for 100k, it makes no sense. Pls send us our money..we have no business with ur clients.

+234 8033026229 25/11/15 9:24 PM
Can this be the last time you will communicate with me? Because I don't have business with an idiot like you. Go to the person that brought you FOOL.

1 Share

Re: PMAN: The Inhumane Act. by lanrey22(f): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op please push to front page please.
Re: PMAN: The Inhumane Act. by soefestee: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
PMAN is known with dis kind of barbaric act... i've worked wit dem before..that's how they behave..I wish u all the best, hope dey pay u up sha.
Re: PMAN: The Inhumane Act. by angiography(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2015
I wonder how the man is successful with this attitude ...

*spit*...I would rather be low class and be good to my fellow man than being an high class dude who lives on exploiting and degrading others...Tufiakwa
Re: PMAN: The Inhumane Act. by soefestee: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Pls there is nothing high class about them pls.. they are all struggling..na their own struggle worst pass sef..
Re: PMAN: The Inhumane Act. by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2015
Nigeria dog eat dog. Nothing is working in this hell hole of a country. Imagine a senior citizen calling somebody a Fool just because she is demanding what is rightly hers. Op write to your lawyer instead.
Re: PMAN: The Inhumane Act. by austine4real(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2015
U neva c anythn o.

Go find other means of earnin a livin cos dem no go pay u as this dey go nw.

Money we dem don kolet buy beers& use am fvck plenty toto

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Classes You Can Take(and Finish) In 10weeks And Add To Your CV / Top Ten Graduate CV Mistakes IN 2016 – And How To Avoid Them / I Had Sex With A Superstar And He Gave Me STD – Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.