Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Be A Hit Song — Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Be A Hit Song — Wizkid (445 Views)

"Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Chidinma Okeke: “Mummy, I Didn’t Know When I Did It!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Be A Hit Song — Wizkid by vickbaze: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
Afropop star, Wizkid is one youngster whose swift rise to the top wows everyone. The Ojuelegba sensation is undoubtedly one of the most sought after African pop stars of his generation.
His Afrobeat song, Ojuelegba has enjoyed countless airplays and has further added to his star power. He reveals in a recent interview with Fader magazwizkidine that he didn’t expect it to be a hit song: I knew ‘Ojuelegba’ was a good song, but I didn’t expect it to blow up the way that it did. My parents still live there. We have a house there.”On the flipside, the star boy, as he loves to be called hasn’t been quite fortunate when it comes to winning awards. In a recent interview, the
outspoken entertainer says that winning awards isn’t his reason for doing music.

source:http://www.vickbaze.com/2015/12/02/i-didnt-expect-ojuelegba-to-be-a-hit-song-wizkid/

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Be A Hit Song — Wizkid by DICE234(m): 4:00am On Dec 03, 2015
God works in different ways bro

meanwhile

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making much money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... register your services/skill at (check my signature) and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy.com... someone, somewhere needs your services.
Re: I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Be A Hit Song — Wizkid by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2015
You didn't expect it to be a hit and now it has become a hit. How do u handle that?
Re: I Didn’t Expect Ojuelegba To Be A Hit Song — Wizkid by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 03, 2015
that shows that people appreciate your songs and love your songs all over The world, it shows that uve worked hard and its only natural for a hit song to be out. "wizkid is the best in africa after 2baba,dbanj and psquare. "hit like if u agree and share if u disagree.

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Talks On Why Men Would Cheat. / Woman Narrates How Friend Was Brutalised By Robbers In Abuja, Shares Photos / SEE Linda Ikeji’s Reaction To Allegations She’s The One Who Received N240M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.