Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” (3860 Views)

Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by 360jamng1: 2:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Those expecting to see music star Davido wear the famous NYSC uniform this term will have to wait a little longer or stop waiting because it will probably never happen.
The 23 year old on Snapchat today revealed in series of Snaps that his NYSC has been handled by men behind the scenes. He wrote on Snapchat “ People telling me i thought you were servin, i tell them, it is handled (in Oliva Pope’s voice). As a OBO na “.
Do not be surprised then, when Davido poses with his NYSC certificate next fall.
Davido studied music at Babcock University and graduated earlier this year.

source: http:///davido-on-his-nysc-its-handled/

Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by 360jamng1: 2:08am On Dec 03, 2015
lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by DICE234(m): 3:55am On Dec 03, 2015
handled indeed

meanwhile

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making much money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... register your services/skill at (check my signature) and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy.com... someone, somewhere needs your services.

1 Like

Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by Abylyty(m): 4:19am On Dec 03, 2015
No one gives a hoot. That's his life, his bisiness
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by axortedbabe(f): 5:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Not a fan
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by miqos02(m): 5:14am On Dec 03, 2015
ok
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by pretydiva(f): 5:30am On Dec 03, 2015
That was how dey handles his BSC...smj..end time davido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Must u call lalastilala on every rubbish.?
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Abeg worever
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 03, 2015
He should stop all dis posing and go for his NYSC. It's a once in a life time experience must we runs everything for this Naija?
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by kennyonthrone(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2015
Nwanne inweee onu#u mouthed#
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by Sanchez01: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2015
I think it is rather unfortunate that Nigerians have come to terms with brandishing and embracing corrupt practices/corruption. At the end, he'll get a discharge certificate claiming he served with "vigour" and "enthusiasm" when, in reality, he served his pockets, touring the world.

I honestly wonder how South Africa pushed us from our corruption spot.
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by Favolly(f): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Same way the B.sc was handled? lipsrsealed
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by vizkiz: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2015
too many haters on this thread grin

BTW David, you have no problem just keep balling smiley
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by nerdychisa(f): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2015
In his childlike mind, he is the first. O boy, people don dey do am since and no one hears/cares. #ainthating
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by suredata247: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2015
nice one bro

1 Like

Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abylyty:

i tire o.
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by segxes23(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Who cares! kokan aye
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by NegeduGrace(f): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
It doesn't matter,other people will do it so it doesn't n can't change the system..
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by amiskurie(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Speechless3:
Abeg worever
Shhhhhh!

You are cuteee!!
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by emmanuel596(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Once u have money in nigeria you can buy almost anything....davido even has the mouth to brag I think if we all come together and kick agaist this things our voices would be heard......I wish I knew how to make this known to Mr president
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by iamrealdeji(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
ugolance:
He should stop all dis posing and go for his NYSC. It's a once in a life time experience must we runs everything for this Naija?
many of those that went for service are roaming around the streets in search of job,so leave that nigga alone
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by iamrealdeji(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Haters should leave this nigga alone,he didn't attend any class,he attend all the classes,that's none of anybody's business,he sha went to university,phuck the service,many of those that passed out with merit and did service are roaming the streets koboless. So leave this nigga alone and get a life
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by iamrealdeji(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
emmanuel596:
Once u have money in nigeria you can buy almost anything....davido even has the mouth to brag I think if we all come together and kick agaist this things our voices would be heard......I wish I knew how to make this known to Mr president
why you mad dude? Get a life
Re: ★ Davido On His NYSC – “it’s Handled” by ril19(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abylyty:

Yea, Plus This Is Naija Where Anything Can Be "Handled"

#Naijainruins

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Releases Hot New Photos / Jane Emoka Sextape Leaks - The Girl Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape (video) / For Crying Out Loud You Are A Married Woman, Fan Advices Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.