Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

"President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode (2226 Views)

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner / Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) / Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by JumiR: 3:34am On Dec 03, 2015
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has condemned the arrest of former NSA, Col. Sambo Dasuki; former DG of SSS. Col. Kayode Are; High Chief Raymond Dokpesi and others who are being held for their alleged involvement in the $2billion arms purchase scandal. Below is the press statement as issued by Femi Fani-Kayode:

I have just spoken to Colonel Kayode Are, the former D-G of SSS during President Olusegun Obasanjo's administration and the former Acting National Security Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan and I am deeply concerned.

He told me that his house is under siege and that gunshots are being fired at him and his family as we were speaking. I am not sure what the issue is about but a situation where security men go to the home of a respected patriot like that and start shooting at him and his family for whatever reason is unacceptable and extremely dangerous.

When you consider what is happening in Are's home and marry it with the shameful manner in which Colonel Sambo Dasuki, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, Governor Attahiru Bafawara, Alhaji Bashir Yuguda, Nnamdi Kanu, Godswill Orubebe, Bukola Saraki, Sule Lamido and others are being persecuted, threatened and demonised by the Federal Government it is clear that we are now in a police state in which law and order has broken down and in which anything can happen.

The case of Dasuki was particularly bad. He was barricaded in his home against court orders and treated like an animal for three weeks. He was humiliated and subjected to mental and psychological torture for no just cause for that period of time even though the courts had told the SSS to let him travel out of the country for urgent medical attention.

Instead of doing so after three tortuous weeks the SSS stormed his home, held everyone captive at gunpoint, grabbed him in front of his family, bundled him in a car and carried him to an unknown destination without any lawful authority or any arrest warrant.

As far as I am concerned they are trying to kill him simply by denying him the right to see his doctors even though they know that he is very sick. If this were not the case then why are they indulging in all this dangerous and reckless drama.

If they want to prosecute him that is fair enough but at least they should ensure that he stays well and that he remains alive and that they don't kill him. You cannot prosecute a dead body and you cannot charge a man to court after he is dead.

I saw Dasuki on various occasions before his arrest and I assure you that he really is very ill. What harm could have been done by allowing him to see his doctor as the courts ordered? Does he not have the right to live and get medical treatment?

Is it not clear that there is more to this than meets the eye? Why are people remaining silent when this is a clear case of vendetta, vengeance, wickedness, injustice and a crude attempt to destroy, silence and kill an innocent man ? It is Dasuki today but it could be anyone else tomorrow.

The truth is that the Buhari government is playing a dangerous game of Russian roulette with a loaded gun and if they are not careful it will soon explode. If they are not careful they will soon lose the confidence and trust of the people.

They do not fear God. They are vindictive, petty, vicious, unforgiving and unjust and if they continue in this way apart from alienating the people they run the risk of provoking the wrath of God.

If they have any evidence of wrongdoing on the part of Dasuki or anyone else then they should present it in court rather than on the pages of newspapers and if they wish to charge anyone they should go ahead and do so in a lawful, proper and civilized manner.

The era of witchhunting and demonising people and attempting to cower and subdue them into silence are long over. Those of us that oppose this government can never be intimidated or silenced because God is with us.

If we could stand up against military dictatorship in the past, we can stand up against civilian dictatorship today. Anything outside of prosecuting people in a lawful manner and according to due process is barbaric and unacceptable and our President needs to be reminded that he is not running a military government but a democratic one.

This attempt to silence us with guns, bullets, threats of arrest and prosecution, violence, storming of homes, locking up of relatives, kidnapping of citizens, shameful lies, baseless allegations, demonisation in the media and disinformation will not work.

They do not have enough prisons to silence the voice of the Nigerian people or to break their spirit and no-one is intimidated by the governments evil tactics and wicked ways.

My message to President Buhari is simple and clear: stop terrorizing your own people and save your terror waves and gestapo tactics for Boko Haram.

http://dawntodusknews.com/president-buhari-should-stop-terrorizing-his-people-femi-fani-kayode/

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 3:39am On Dec 03, 2015
FTC

SPACE BOOKED
Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:45am On Dec 03, 2015
ok
Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:09am On Dec 03, 2015
That is the spirit of Othman Dan fodiyo in operation CHANGE!!
We have a Jihadist-in-Chief, baby!!

Point of Correction.... PMB's people are Fulani, Hausa, Kanuri and other loyal Muslims!!
Any other people are on their own......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by zubizareta(m): 5:15am On Dec 03, 2015
Surprised that so far no one has mentioned FFK's name in this whole thing... Tell them Sir.
Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by zubizareta(m): 5:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Surprised that no one has mentioned FFK's name in this whole thing... Tell them Sir

Meanwhile, visit this thread for sales and installation of
wallpapers, 3D panels etc..
www.nairaland.com/2740519/meriekriss-intl-services-
sales-installations
Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by PassingShot(m): 5:27am On Dec 03, 2015
Is there any sane person who still takes this cocaine addict serious? I sincerely hope you benefited from the arms procurement deal so that you soon get arrested too. You guys will soon know that you've taken the country for a ride for too long and no amount of blackmailing, appeal to pity and emotions will save you.

Ndi ara!

13 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 03, 2015
I think Dasuki should be giving a fair hearing and all this drama surrounding his arrest and re-arrest shld stop. By the way it seem dis Dasuki of a man has history with Buhari? He seem to have done smth wrong against Buhari In the past.
Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by tyson99(m): 5:33am On Dec 03, 2015
Make dem give this guy post nah he's too idle
Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by Akposkool(m): 5:35am On Dec 03, 2015
This rat again? Seriously someone needs to shut the tout up
Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by CecyAdrian(f): 5:41am On Dec 03, 2015
cheesy the fool has spoken and he did not disappoint.

Lol. The same Dasuki sick and we av not heard of any medical crisis of his. ffk must think we all ar stupid lik him is.

6 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by ORACLE1975(m): 5:48am On Dec 03, 2015
Kool
Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by Karanka: 5:49am On Dec 03, 2015
When Buhari was announced the winner of the presidential election and I saw the manner of people who surrounded him in solidarity,I knew Nigeria was in deep shi*t.
Let me tell you straight up,Buhari has an agenda of vengeance and vendetta.
APC chieftains and supporters might not know this or might have other agenda,but for Buhari,it's either you're with him in his vendetta voyage or you're not.
is this the best way to fight corruption in a 21st century?
The plan is to claim they're fighting corruption just to deceive gullible Nigerians,suppress the voice of the masses by making anti-democratic laws and eventually perpetuate themselves - your old-fashioned tyrannical democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by ExInferis(m): 5:52am On Dec 03, 2015
The pdp will always remain a haven for the insane, the corrupt, the diseased, the wrinkled, ranking, odious, gangrous, shambling and parasitic horde of economic saboteurs devouring everything in its path like zombies.

Thus the sympathy they harbor for their kindred spirits Dasuki et al.

And this is a party that hopes to crawl back into power by 2019.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by lordcyl3(m): 5:53am On Dec 03, 2015
I concur with what ffk is saying.. those arrested should be given fair trial, and not keeping them hostage and abusing their fundamental human right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by cephaswizzy(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2015
l ok
Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by molydonhenry(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2015
FKK is making sense, Buh its END TIME alrdy
Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by dammytosh: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2015
You better return the money they transferred to you.

All of a sudden all politicians accusd of stealing with evidence are now sick and need to see a doctor.

Nobody says they should not see a Doctor but must they travel ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2015
PassingShot:
Is there any sane person who still takes this cocaine addict serious? I sincerely hope you benefited from the arms procurement deal so that you soon get arrested too. You guys will soon know that you've taken the country for a ride for too long and no amount of blackmailing, appeal to pity and emotions will save you.

Ndi ara!
Nobody...not even the wailers in their real senses.

3 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by edlion57(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2015
Obj single handedly put Nigeria in this mess we are in
Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by Candyrain(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2015
His Dictatorial attribute is gradually coming out. Bubu can't function in a democratic setting.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by mars123(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2015
I wish Buhari can be dictatorial so that we will get the best of Buhari...It will be classic. I voted Buhari in 2015 so that a semblance of accountability will be brought back to the system. How does a government fighting terrorism divert money meant to alienate boko haram? what that means is that the government didn't want terrorism to end. Ovbiously, they also didn't want corruption, unemployment, blackouts to end. I feel for Buhari, he has inherited a failed country. I pray that God gives him the wisdom to lift this country out of the mess we are in.

5 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by themilanway(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2015
"They were shooting him and his family" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and he is not yet dead?

Talk about propanganda of the highest order

This was how he cost GEJ a return ticket cheesy grin cheesy

Cocaine addict thinking he is still relevant in the scheme of things cheesy grin wink

7 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by skyfall: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2015
This unstable man knows that they're coming for him hence this panicked write-up.

When you criminals were stealing the commonwealth blind, did you consider any rule of law then? Mumu!

3 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by ANBAKO: 8:03am On Dec 03, 2015
Your time is coming soon. If you dont know, Dasuki is already confessing!!!
Now talking of fundamental human right...where was the right when you all looted the money that was supposed to be used to protect the citizenry, unite our nation and develop our society?

Yeye man!!! Day of reckoning is round the corner....

Do good for good to come your way

2 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by kaypound(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2015
I see someone is already afraid that he will be next to be picked....I wonder how much fani kayode the DG of the Jonathan hate campaign got in the loot if dopeksi got 2.1 billon.
Soon you will be called to answer your name Femi

3 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by yahrant140(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Anybody can try to gild the lily, nobody can change the fact that mother is universally called Mama. A thief is a thief. This may be one scandal that will trump Watergate in the Guinness. I will never defend corrupters in my life. Anybody found guilty should not only be published but be given Chinese model of retribution. This is defining moment.

2 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by simpleseyi: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2015
FFK please pray very well that the new musician in town Sambo Dansuki does not mention your name in the album that he is releasing. Once Sambo Dansuki mentions your name, my dear FFK, less than 2 hours after your name is mentioned, you will be in EFCC custody. Call it witch hunt, wizard hunt or ogbaje hunt. If your name is mentioned by Dansuki of having collected money from the $2 billion armsgate, then you know that your village witches have finally caught up with you because you will be put behind bars in EFCC. Even a court order will be ignored, no court will clot the wheel of CHANGE. Pass this message to Ayodele Fayose, if Dansuki mentions your name, whether you are a serving governor or past governor, EFCC will hunt you down. Immunity cannot cover you from arrest and prosecution for crime against the country under Buhari's government. Stealing is now corruption

5 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by austine4real(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2015
Just watchin as things are unfolding
Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by saint047(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2015
A customs Boss
Not President Not Minister of Agriculture or Finance or Trade Not NASS
No FEC meeting
Just woke up and lifted ban on Rice
Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2015
femi fani kayode should go and die jor. He is getting very boring. He is even lucky dat his prosecution did not stray into buhari's administration, cos there are no more "goat and yam judges"

2 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Should Stop Terrorizing His People" - Femi Fani-kayode by richylee(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2015
FFK is next of d DSS list.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola: Billions Recovered In Roads Constructed By Jonathan. / Fg Appoint 86 Years Old As Minister / How Sambo Dasuki Arrested Buhari In August 26th 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.