Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ambode Calls For Attitudinal Change In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Calls For Attitudinal Change In Lagos (533 Views)

Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money / Ambode Inspects Abule Egba Flyover And Other Projects (Photos) / Fashola Calls For A Change In House Rent Collection System In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Calls For Attitudinal Change In Lagos by sayyid(m): 6:01am On Dec 03, 2015
The Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, says there is need for Lagosians to embrace attitudinal change.
The governor added that shunning all forms of unethical activities would be in the interest of the state’s socio-economic wellbeing.
Ambode, who was represented by the Special Adviser on Civic Engagement, Mr. Olaide Joseph, spoke at the Iyalode of Lagos forum/health screening with the theme, ‘Improving the Ethical Standard of the Citizenry in Lagos State’.
He expressed delight at the return of peace among youths and various trade groups in the state, especially on the Lagos Island.
The governor said, “I believe that the attitudinal change recorded on the Island will be replicated in every nook and cranny of Lagos State. I hope the development will be sustained in the long run for the socio-economic benefits of the state.
“As a demonstration of this administration’s resolve towards sustenance of peace and ethical rebirth in the state, the Office of Civic Engagement was created to engage the people on attitudinal change and public civility.
“We plan to reawaken good public conduct and moral rebirth. I urge you to spread the message and encourage public civility and good moral conduct within the family, communities and the entire state.”
The governor also commended the Iyalode of Lagos, Chief Bintu-Fatima Tinubu for the free health care exercise for residents.
Tinubu said her motivation was the desire to see a better Nigeria, urging businessmen in the state to give back to the society.

www.punchng.com/ambode-calls-for-attitudinal-change-in-lagos/
Re: Ambode Calls For Attitudinal Change In Lagos by benedictnsi(m): 6:06am On Dec 03, 2015
That's good
Re: Ambode Calls For Attitudinal Change In Lagos by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2015
We need light.
Re: Ambode Calls For Attitudinal Change In Lagos by zubizareta(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2015
So the original change promised has now been discovered to be a SCAM? Now we are being told to embrace attitudinal change.. Issorait..

Meanwhile, visit this thread for sales and installation of
wallpapers, 3D panels etc..
www.nairaland.com/2740519/meriekriss-intl-services-
sales-installations
Re: Ambode Calls For Attitudinal Change In Lagos by oooopss(m): 1:42am On Dec 04, 2015
How does one contact the office of the state governor? or the ministry of environment and transportation? anyone?
Re: Ambode Calls For Attitudinal Change In Lagos by Ikengawo: 1:43am On Dec 04, 2015
oluface:
We need light.

Lol but you voted for change instead
Re: Ambode Calls For Attitudinal Change In Lagos by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 04, 2015
Ikengawo:

Lol but you voted for change instead
YES AND WE STILL NEED LIGHT.

(1) (Reply)

Department Of State Security Robbery Scandal:agents Stole Money Meant For Saraki / How The Biafrans Lost Me / Good By Nairanders(good Bad Seun)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.