Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,998 members, 7,863,591 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election (18446 Views)

Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) / Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2015
PDP will emerged victorious.
If you believe tap like

4 Likes

Re: Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election by lailo: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2015
TopeQs:
this is serious, I like the APC but they are making obvious that they wanna collect power from PDP in some states...............

WHY DOES IT SEEM THAT ONLY PDP WON ELECTION ARE BEEN ANNULLED/CANCELLED BY THE TRIBUNAL?.............

which way forward NIGERIA.........

Bcs they were d ones in power during d elections time and there's every possibility that they would have used d opportunity of being d ones in power(controlling the INEC,Police,Army,DSS,tribunals etc) to manipulate d elections to their favour,unlike their APC counterparts who struggled to win.And now that they are out of power(no immunity to retain stollen mandate), the truth is catching up on them.Watch as same will happen to APC in future elections when they would be out of power.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election by TopeQs: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2015
lailo:

Bcs they were d ones in power during d elections time and there's every possibility that they would have used d opportunity of being d ones in power(controlling the INEC,Police,Army,DSS,tribunals etc) to manipulate d elections to their favour,unlike their APC counterparts who struggled to win.And now that they are out of power(no immunity to retain stollen mandate), the truth is catching up on them.Watch as same will happen to APC in future elections when they would be out of power.
if so, then, this country's politics is just BAD......

1 Like

Re: Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election by sondi: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2015
We are watching as things unfold. The tribunal completely derailed it's course. Ab initio, apc claimed that pdp did not win d election but later d court ruled that even though pdp won, they had no candidate since they held no primaries. Apc in Benue state didn't hold primaries too but since it's now an apc state, absolute silence is prevailing. We they watch una sha

1 Like

Re: Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election by millhouse: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2015
thundafire:
appeal is suppose 2declare PDP as the ruling party in the state nd also arrest the tribunal judges for such a stupid judgement y declare her governor after she won just 5 local gov areas
I add two more bottles there

1 Like

Re: Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election by Alwaystruth: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shock waves loading...
Re: Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election by muktar10(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
TopeQs:
this is serious, I like the APC but they are making obvious that they wanna collect power from PDP in some states...............

WHY DOES IT SEEM THAT ONLY PDP WON ELECTION ARE BEEN ANNULLED/CANCELLED BY THE TRIBUNAL?.............

which way forward NIGERIA.........
Is not like that bro, in my state Nasarawa a PDP house of reps won at tribunal over APC just last month!
Re: Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election by TopeQs: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
muktar10:

Is not like that bro, in my state Nasarawa a PDP house of reps won at tribunal over APC just last month!
I hope so, cos Nigerian politicians are bad loosers..

1 Like

Re: Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election by ElCapone(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
izeeworld:
THE Northern cabals should not gag the court just to favour a Muslim candidate oo. All Northern states must not be governed by a Muslim oo !!
Chistians are 40 % of the north oo
Nawao. BIGOT alert!!!
Re: Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election by ElCapone(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Berrylite:
APC is always installing Muslim as gov. Kogi state comes to mind
Even when such states are majorly muslim populated abi, yet u wldnt stand a muslim ruling in plateau or edo state abi. Hypocrisy of da highest order!!!
Re: Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election by olabs201(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
I am just praying for fresh election in that state so that I can get some cash from it.
Re: Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election by cultureman(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
abegi PDP is winning dallah
Re: Taraba Awaits Appeal Court Ruling On Governorship Election by anataala: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
back your claim with statistics to prove that they are 40%.
izeeworld:
THE Northern cabals should not gag the court just to favour a Muslim candidate oo. All Northern states must not be governed by a Muslim oo !!
Chistians are 40 % of the north oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Silent Over Obasanjo's Letter After Tinubu, Akande & Buhari's Meeting / Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric / IGP Adamu Orders Reversal Of Shift Duty Structure In Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.