Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Mystery Called The Igbos: Why They Can Never Be Annihilated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mystery Called The Igbos: Why They Can Never Be Annihilated (723 Views)

Igbos: Why We Should Leave The North Now / why is Nigeria called The Giant Of Africa? / Question For Igbos. Why Did Nzeogwu Spare Okpara? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mystery Called The Igbos: Why They Can Never Be Annihilated by keally: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2015
My attention has been drawn to the threats being made against the Igbos in Nigeria. All through the social media you see that the hatred is rife. There is real, high level conspiracy against the Igbos. Can anybody hazard a guess as to why the Igbos of all people DO NOT have ANY representative in the top echelon of the military. The rumour making the rounds now is that there is SYSTEMATIC ETHNIC CLEANSING in the pupported fight against insurgency. The plan is said to be to STRATEGICALLY position men of southern origin in places where they can EASILY come under attack by the insurgents with little on no way of escape. Another way is FRIENDLY FIRE. Isreal is surrounded by enemies yet the enemies are always at their mercy. GOOD NEWS FOR BIAFRA AND OUR FUTURE NEIGHBOURS. The Igbos are Jews of Africa THE NEMESIS OF ISLAM. With the Igbos around the Islamization agenda in this part of the world will suffer a STILL-BIRTH. They will be used by God to deliver the Christians in the North, Middle belt and South from the Stranglehold of Islam. Have you EVER WONDERED how from a MERE 20, YES 20 POUNDS the Igbos have risen to the DIZZYING HEIGHT of COMMAND AND CONTROL of Nigerian Economy eliciting UNWARRANTED ENVY, JEALOUSY and HATRED. If Igbos should be pushed to the point of picking up arms again Nigeria will be in for a big trouble that will make Boko Haram Insurgency a child's play. OPPOSE BIAFRA AT YOUR OWN PERIL. Ask Isaac Adaka Boro. Ask Ken Saro Wiwa. Ask Obafemi Awolowo. Ask Gowon what is happening to Plateau State. A CLARION CALL. I hearby call on all military men and officers of Nigerian Army of Southern Origin ESPECIALLY THE IGBOS to QUIT NOW if they still love their lives. The Zoo is NOT WORTH DYING FOR. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: The Mystery Called The Igbos: Why They Can Never Be Annihilated by Lattop(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2015
I can't help bt laugh the BIAFraudsgrin
Re: The Mystery Called The Igbos: Why They Can Never Be Annihilated by shaboti: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Lattop:
see ur miserable,baboon-looking face,
u're laughing at people who are 100 times better off than you. Goat

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Called The Igbos: Why They Can Never Be Annihilated by tundejoseph4(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Lattop:
No mind Op, make he Stay there dey make mouth. Pple like him not fit do without food for a day. Ur kanu dey regret now. E be like say ur head no correct. Alakoba osi.
Re: The Mystery Called The Igbos: Why They Can Never Be Annihilated by monsterlobster: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Haha. Ibo chest beater,hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Called The Igbos: Why They Can Never Be Annihilated by DaBullIT(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2015
There's nothing genetic profiling and a nuke can't do
Re: The Mystery Called The Igbos: Why They Can Never Be Annihilated by babyfaceafrica: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2015
LWKMD....kwontinue
Re: The Mystery Called The Igbos: Why They Can Never Be Annihilated by Goldmind1(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Kelly just hit the nail @ the head! Kudos.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Called The Igbos: Why They Can Never Be Annihilated by kernel501: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lattop:

AM LAUGHING THE FINANCIAL INDEBTINESS OF THE YORUBA STATES, WITH BROWN ROOF AS A HALLMARK OF A REGION, ALWAYS SEEKING FOR BAILOUT.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra's Bluff; Nigeria’s Goof / N1.2bn Pension Scam: Court Kicks Against Plea Bargain / Inconclusive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.