Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Get Back Your Lost Data From Iphone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Get Back Your Lost Data From Iphone (1181 Views)

We Recover Data From Faulty And Formatted Data Storage Devices In Lagos / We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices / How To Restore Contacts From Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Back Your Lost Data From Iphone by AaronDonald: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Deric White, 68, says he lost contacts accumulated over 15 years, his priceless honeymoon photos and a once-in-a-lifetime video of a giant tortoise biting his hand. A man celebrated victory today after a judge ordered tech giant Apple to pay him £1,200 compensation for destroying his honeymoon photos. Becayse all photos and contacts were erased when Apple staff reset the phone to factory settings.

It is a problem deserves to think deeply.Some no-used files sitting in your iOS device like forever, and all of the sudden, after pressing the "Delete" button, those files are urgently needed for tomorrow's meeting!! Clock is ticking, and you really don't want to impress your boss as a bad file organizer. Well, this is just one of the worse scenarios you'll encounter when phone data being lost. Data loss can strike you at any time in every possible way.

However, it is not difficult for us to accomplish iPhone data recovery with iMyfone Data Recovery for iPhone now.

What is iMyfone Data Recovery for iPhone?
iMyfone Data Recovery for iPhone is a software designed to recover lost or erased files. It can recover all types of lost data including text message, photo, video, call history, voice, contact, note and more.What if you haven’t made any backups in advance? You need to recover your lost iPhone data with the help of a professional software. iMyfone Data Recovery for iPhone Software is your best choice. You just need to take three steps to recover lost data under various circumstances including factory reset, virus attack, jailbreak and more from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

Recover Lost data in One Click

Step 1. Select the File Types You Would Like to Recover
After you download the program and run it on your computer, you need to connect your iPhone to the computer. The first program interface will show you different kinds of files, please select the ones that you want to recover. Continuously, you will be asked to select how you lost them to reduce the scanning time.

Step 2. Scan for Lost Files
According to the file types and time you selected, the program will intelligently scan your lost files from iOS device, iTunes backups or iCloud backups. Commonly, it will firstly start scanning your iDevice to get your files back.

Step 3. Preview and Recover Your Lost iPhone Data
After scanning is done, all the file types that you select will be stated on the left side. Choose any file to preview on the right side. Check the files you need, then click “Recover” and choose a storage path to accomplish the whole recovery process.

If Deric White back up his precious photos on iCloud or iTunes, he could retrieve them. Even though he didn't back up,he can also use iMyfone Data Recovery to recover lost photos.
Re: Get Back Your Lost Data From Iphone by sogtek: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Data Loss :: Hey guys, today am going to be sharing with you how to deal with Data Loss. You can now recover those lost Data even when permanently deleted

What is Data Loss?
“Data loss is an error condition in information systems in which information is destroyed by failures or neglect in storage, transmission, or processing. Information systems implement backup and disaster recovery equipment and processes to prevent data loss or restore lost data” Wikipedia. Click the link below to read more...
http://www.sogtek.com/data-loss-how-to-deal-with-data-loss/#more-258
Re: Get Back Your Lost Data From Iphone by JacksonHuston: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2016
If I were you, I will use Tenorshare iPhone care pro to get back lost data from iPhone , because this software not only can help me get back lost data from iPhone, but also can help me speed up a slow iPhone .I have to use this software for one year, every time can help me to recover all the missing data and speed up iPhone. cheesy
http://www.tenorshare.com
Re: Get Back Your Lost Data From Iphone by AaronDonald: 4:17am On Feb 18, 2016
JacksonHuston:
If I were you, I will use Tenorshare iPhone care pro to get back lost data from iPhone , because this software not only can help me get back lost data from iPhone, but also can help me speed up a slow iPhone .I have to use this software for one year, every time can help me to recover all the missing data and speed up iPhone. cheesy
http://www.tenorshare.com

Fortunately, you can not decide what should I do. I used iMyfone D-Back more than 1 years, and I know its features and all aspects. So I think iMyfone D-Back is a trustworthy tool that we can use it to retrieve lost data, it can support 19+ file types recovery on all iOS devices. As for you refered that tool, I didn't use it, but I think some data that iMyfone D-Back can restore, while this tool cannot implement.
Re: Get Back Your Lost Data From Iphone by AskFeeds: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2017
Thanks for sharing this useful tips. Another problems I have is my phone is lost but I need to recover my lost photos on that iPhone. This easy-to-follow guide works fine for me https://www.minicreo.com/iphone-data-recovery/recover-permanently-deleted-photos-from-iphone-6.html
Re: Get Back Your Lost Data From Iphone by enlime: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2017
For recover lost data in iPhone, you can need to try some iPhone tool. There is an article about top 3 iPhone Data Recovery for Mac tools ,
you can have a try.
Re: Get Back Your Lost Data From Iphone by Warm1204: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
No matter how we lost data from our iPhone, we can have chances to recover them in different ways.
Briefly, go direct to use the official solutions on iTunes and iCloud to restore backups.
Additionally, if you don't want to undertake the risk of overwriting or damaging data, an iPhone iOS data recovery is ideal for you.
It supports various lost data types, such as photos, videos, messages, reminders, Safari history, call logs, Kik, notes, WhatsApp, etc.
The most stunning point is that it allows real-time preview and seletive recovery, which let you handily choose desired data.
Re: Get Back Your Lost Data From Iphone by supportlazepaw: 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Data loss is going to happen. It's inevitable. So what we need is a way to recover lost data for whatever reason. I have also consulted related products, and I think LazePaw iPhone Data Recovery is the best. Not only can you restore the data, but also you can preview and selectively restore the data. Reference usage is as follows:How to Recover iPhone Data after Factory Reset without Backup

(1) (Reply)

NASA Confirms 15 Days Of Darkness In November / Watch My Reviews On Cool Devices And Gadgets / Native Instruments Traktor Pro 3.2.1.9 Mac Crack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.