Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Biafra: Count Me Out, Says Anyim Pius - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Count Me Out, Says Anyim Pius (646 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Count Me Out, Says Anyim Pius by benedictnsi(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2015
By Omeiza Ajayi
ABUJA – Immediate past Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim has denied sponsoring the ongoing pro-Biafra protests, saying any assertion to the contrary is the handiwork of detractors. Anyim, a former Senate President who spoke through his Media Adviser, Sam Nwaobasi Thursday, added that he is neither under house arrest nor any form of investigation.
“We find it despicable that some people have taken it upon themselves to disparage, embarrass, ridicule, insult and indeed incite the public against Sen. Anyim Pius Anyim, since he left office as Secretary to the Government of the Federation, through publication of bare-faced lies, fabrication of baseless stories and peddling of rumours on phantom issues that make no meaning or sense.
“We have resisted the temptation to join issues with these gangs of debased characters. However, there is a limit to what can be ignored”, Nwaobasi said.
According to him, “Sen. Anyim is not sponsoring, has not sponsored and will never sponsor any protest by any group against the Government or our dear country Nigeria”.
He added that Sen. Anyim is not under any investigation for any such allegation, warning those behind what he described as dastardly and mischievous acts to stop forthwith.
“They must bear in mind that those who rise up against an innocent person are only setting themselves up for a fatal fall”, he added.
An online media portal had reported how Anyim is currently under investigation for sponsoring activities of Radio Biafra as well as pro-Biafra protests.
The portal also added that the former SGF has been accused of taking huge sums from the coffers of the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC while in office, which he now allegedly uses to fund the pro-Biafra agitation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-count-me-out-says-anyim/
Re: Biafra: Count Me Out, Says Anyim Pius by prettytasha(f): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Biafra: Count Me Out, Says Anyim Pius by hummerwise(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2015
people denying BIAFRA left, right and centre
Re: Biafra: Count Me Out, Says Anyim Pius by Afam4eva(m): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Very soon they will invite basketmouth and Mr Ibu for the same crime. Bunch of jokers.
Re: Biafra: Count Me Out, Says Anyim Pius by mazzi: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2015
We already knew what sahara reporters are made of,nto,lies and ashi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Count Me Out, Says Anyim Pius by Slimzybaby(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Indeed nigeria is a zoo, i can attest to that. Smh!
Re: Biafra: Count Me Out, Says Anyim Pius by simpleseyi: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Don't worry Chief Pius Ayim, DSS is already investigation it. Time will tell. Meanwhile, pray very hard and even give "Men of God" money to pray for you so that the new musician in town called Sambo Dansuki does not mention your name in his album. If Sambo Dansuki mentions your name, I am sorry my brother, you are on your way to EFCC custody. Call it witch hunt, wizard hunt or ogbaje hunt. If you have collected money from the $2 billion arms and ammunition deal, then your only prayer should be that Sambo Dansuki forgets your name, if not you may spend the coming Xmas in EFCC custody. Sambo Dansuki tailor has come to measure him in EFCC custody in order to sew Xmas owambe cloth for him because Dansuki knows that his Xmas is going to be in EFCC or DSS custody, even the court cannot save him. The court that could not stop them from looting our treasury cannot stop us from putting them behind the bars. Any frivolous order in favour of looters and against the people's interest from the court will be ignored by this government.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Count Me Out, Says Anyim Pius by babyfaceafrica: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Nobody wants to be associated with a failed course

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

$2bn Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi, Bafarawa, Others With Evidence O / Ghana President John Mahama Insults OBJ In AIF In London - Calls Him A Buffoon / Exposed! Senator David Mark Spends N75 Million On Hired Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.