Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

no topic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / no topic (488 Views)

Final Year Student, Davido Shares His Final Year Project Topic (Photo) / Hot Topic: Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz Are Engaged / Wats Up Guys A New Topic Wentworth Miller Vs Brad Pirt Who Is Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

no topic by Raymondluv(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2015
no topic

1 Like

Re: no topic by iliyande(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2015
you no tell us how you take kno say no be her sister bro.

you just the vex for her

1 Like

Re: no topic by icebebe(f): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2015
No jus kill ursef,d mods av a way of deir own
Re: no topic by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Just wondering how many more threads will crop up for this same ish...
Re: no topic by jaymejate: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Okay this is it...
Firstly, viviangist, she lie she no lie o, FP na her birthright.

Secondly, it would have been very good if you can put evidence, a strong one that can prove beyond reasonable doubt that she lied.

Thirdly, i see say e no tey wey she enter nairaland tru tru buh don get popular. Seun can answer that.

Lastly, you yourself, how can we trust you that you are not even helping to boost her fame by opening a thread to Lodge a complaint. Even if you are not, know that this you are doing has just helped her get known by people the more.

N:B abeg oga seun cum help me boost my blog o cry
Re: no topic by obiZEAL(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Dude just gave her free publicity...
Re: no topic by lilmax(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
This guy sef no get evidence mtcheeeeeeeew

Waste of thread

(1) (Reply)

Flavor And Chidinma Go Sensual On Stage / That Moment Your Network Provider Replies Your Text Message / Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.