Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe (41027 Views)

Senate Orders Arrest Of CEOs Of Glo, Crown Flour Mills 28 Others / Senate Orders Osinbajo To Remove Magu, Suspends Appointment Confirmation / EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by Burger01(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
8unit:

Yea that's why we voted him out. But PMB isn't doing any better. I don't wanna regret voting this traveller
I tire o. It's well smiley
Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by hayorzzyzx(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
8unit:

quote urself next year. You'll be so ashamed how the bomb in APC Is gonna explode
I will say you said it wink
Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by bayinq25(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
psychologist:
APC been looking for a way to drag this good man name to the mud

Endtime senates
I can't believe a sane Nigerian thinks Jonathan is clean!...Endtime ass licker

1 Like

Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by bayinq25(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Useless buhari government

We PDPs ain't afraid of u.

If u touch our hero Jonathan we Niger deltans gonna burn down this nation
They'll start from your house
Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
nightmarish
Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by mickey45: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
modath:

Said this a few short months ago.

The Lagbajas are probably crapping their pants now... cheesy

Sure they never thought PDP will ever lose control of the govt, Karma is a loose & hard female indeed.. smiley

Hopefully ALL will be revealed..... Feet of clay HERO. sad

You really know them. I hope they really go into this TETFUND issue, plus other Educational trust Funds.

Dose guys just sit on top the money dey chop dem, releasing peanuts to the schools selectively.
I pray they really expose "fowl yansh" on this matter, but being Saraki's house, one has to hope this is not because they didn't get their share and will shut up once they do.
Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by mickey45: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizmia:
They said this day will never come....... Wike get ready to answer questions. Now the hunter has really become the hunted!!!!

Wike shd definitely be questioned, at least to determine the guy's culpability.
Knowing the his antecedents however, I doubt if he'll escape this easily if thoroughly probed.
But I'm sure he'll "settle the boys" sha.
Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by mickey45: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizmia:
They said this day will never come....... Wike get ready to answer questions. Now the hunter has really become the hunted!!!!

Wike shd definitely be questioned, at least to determine the guy's culpability.
Knowing the his antecedents however, I doubt if he'll escape this easily if thoroughly probed.
But I'm sure he'll "settle the boys"
Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by nedby: 2:04am On Dec 04, 2015
Wike in trouble
Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by Fuby85(m): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2015
Wike is in okro soup dis tym[b][/b] grin
Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by wink2015(m): 5:55am On Dec 04, 2015
[size=20pt]Ex-President Jonathan you are in big trouble. Your holiday period are over! You are a quiet man but your quietness is stupidity. You have the opportunity of presiding over a very rich country like Nigeria. But you and your ministers ran this nation aground instead of adding value to what you meant on the ground[/size]

1 Like

Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by Proffdada: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2015
merry02:
Our Senator keep probing while no resnable bills re been sponsored. I think the senate should probe the Ministry and not Jonathan. The same way they probe ministry of" Power" under Obj. We are tired of all this play to gallary government. What did was their out come of probe in "power" sector during OBJ? I THINK THE REST OF APC FOUR YEARS LL BE DEDICATED TO PROBE! PROBE!! PROBE!!!
If it'll cleanse the nation for future generations, let the probing continue
We're on the right path
Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by Proffdada: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2015
bayinq25:
I can't believe a sane Nigerian thinks Jonathan is clean!...Endtime ass licker
Jonadunce may not know about the deals but he's gonna be held accountable for sitting in power and warming the chair for these looters
Re: Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe by Proffdada: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2015
kellsblingsz:
Una don frustrate GEJ commot for presidency,still una no go allow am rest..
Rest inside Nigeria's stolen wealth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Yields To Fg’s Pressure, May Call Off Strike Monday / Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.