Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna (41421 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
At least 25 people died in an explosion that rocked central Kaduna Wednesday, police said .The blast occurred along Isa Kaita road which leads to the popular Murtala Square.A witness said the explosion targeted a prominent Islamic cleric, Dahiru Bauchi, who had delivered Ramadan lecture at the Square. The bomb was concealed in a red Volkswagen golf car parked by the road side, was detonated as the cleric’s convoy drove past.

SOURCE » http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/07/photos-from-kadunas-bomb-blast-today.html

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Sirniyeh(m): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
As many who insinuate or propagate or postulate or gesticulate that Gen Buhari is the BH sponsor are the real morons of nairaland.
How rich or wealthy is buhari compare to the weapons/armunitions we see with those evil guys?
Even, the salary each bokoboy earn!

I dont know when we will be wise in reasoning in this forum, especially the baby nairalanders who just comment anyhow

69 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2014

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Just Because of An Ordinary Press Release By The People's General...And They Want To Eliminate Him??

Clueless Monster!

36 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Firefire(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry

RIP to the dead souls

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sirniyeh: As many who insinuate or propagate or postulate or gesticulate that Gen Buhari is the BH sponsor are the real morons of nairaland.
How rich or wealthy is buhari compare to the weapons/armunitions we see with those evil guys?
Even, the salary each bokoboy earn!

I dont know when we will be wise in reasoning in this forum, especially the baby nairalanders who just comment anyhow
its utterances like this that easily gives u n bhri away as terrorists..by their unguarded words,we know them..bhri aint a terrorist but ppl died post '11 elections no thanks to his notorios 'model' utterances..
RIP to da dead
#SPLIT NIGERIA NOW

36 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
#all to ur tents
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by DankemzI(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Haba GeJ is not that clueless, even slowpoke knows if you got beef with persin then something happens to him you're a suspect.

Buhari is an extremist, see the xtent he goes jst to prove GeJ a murderer

What ever happened to assasins? Buhari you're a fool if GeJ wanted you out, he would have done it subtly jst like M.K.O

37 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by stevolinkon40: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chai...Gawd ooo
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by priscaoge(f): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
Karma is a B!.tch undecidedundecided!

May the souls of the departed through the mercy of God RIP #Amen

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Aidy97(f): 11:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
God have mercy!..end time signs..we r living under grace

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by pfijacobs(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Trying to dissuade prying eyes from suspecting his contribution to dis national saga by covertly faking an assasination attempt.... Smart, but so evidently ridiculous. Even d smallest baby dat watches 24 knows wat he's up to

#investigate an idiot dat said he would make Nigeria ungovernable
#bring bak our gurls
#bring back Nigeria
#peace and love

16 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Smartsyn(m): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by srone(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
This nairaland needs a total overhauling...mechanisms should be put in place to approve comments before it appears on the site...I read some comments on here and I wonder if some people think with their brain or d anus...if you were in Buhari's shoe will you actually stage manage a terrorist attack to sway public opinion in your favour? You think say bomb na banger abi?

pfijacobs: Trying to dissuade prying eyes from suspecting his contribution to dis national saga by covertly faking an assasination attempt.... Smart, but so evidently ridiculous. Even d smallest baby dat watches 24 knows wat he's up to

#investigate an idiot dat said he would make Nigeria ungovernable
#bring bak our gurls
#bring back Nigeria
#peace and love

38 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by pfijacobs(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
srone: This nairaland needs a total overhauling...mechanisms should be put in place to approve comments before it appears on the site...I read some comments on here and I wonder if some people think with their brain or d anus...if you were in Buhari's shoe will you actually stage manage a terrorist attack to sway public opinion in your favour? You think say bomb na banger abi?

who is dis fvcker quoting me? U high? U dnt even no anytin @all a nigga dat made serious provocative and outrageous comments in PURE ENGLISH dat u read only for his words to come to pass... Is dat nigga not capable of it?

PS; fool dnt quote me again

17 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by experimentist: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
srone: This nairaland needs a total overhauling...mechanisms should be put in place to approve comments before it appears on the site...I read some comments on here and I wonder if some people think with their brain or d anus...if you were in Buhari's shoe will you actually stage manage a terrorist attack to sway public opinion in your favour? You think say bomb na banger abi?

O boy, dat guy comment and the other mumu one dey annoyingly surprising.. The most annoying thing be say, more of this kain commenters boku for dis forum.. But I knw say sensible ones plenty pass dem..

16 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by srone(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
You are a waste of sperm...your parents shouldn't have brought you into the world, now your birth has increased the amount of fools roaming our street. Tell your father to stage manage his own assassination 2 so has to curry public symphaty. Gutless eunuch!

pfijacobs: who is dis fvcker quoting me? U high? U dnt even no anytin @all a nigga dat made serious provocative and outrageous comments in PURE ENGLISH dat u read only for his words to come to pass... Is dat nigga not capable of it?

17 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by experimentist: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
pfijacobs: who is dis fvcker quoting me? U high? U dnt even no anytin @all a nigga dat made serious provocative and outrageous comments in PURE ENGLISH dat u read only for his words to come to pass... Is dat nigga not capable of it?

Bro calm down... You're the fool here.

23 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by olapluto(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
2 different bomb blasts in Kaduna by 2 different groups.
1st by boko haram. Signature car bomb
2nd by the same boys that did the October 1st bombing. Target was Buhari. The people's general will not die unless God says his time has come.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by pfijacobs(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Okay... So e pain u? Chai.... Buhari activists eh? Pls can't u decipher d word 'ungovernable'? Product of artificial insemination like you.... Na y u no dey grow better brain cells.... Cerebral impairment patient
srone: You are a waste of sperm...your parents shouldn't have brought you into the world, now your birth has increased the amount of fools roaming our street. Tell your father to stage manage his own assassination 2 so has to curry public symphaty. Gutless eunuch!

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by pfijacobs(m): 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hi... Your father yan.sh
experimentist: Bro calm down... You're the fool here.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by srone(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Morons like you are d reason why people loathe Nairaland...From your comments so far, you need help! With people like you roaming our street this countries future is in doubt!

pfijacobs: Okay... So e pain u? Chai.... Buhari activists eh? Pls can't u decipher d word 'ungovernable'? Product of artificial insemination like you.... Na y u no dey grow better brain cells.... Cerebral impairment patient

14 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by pfijacobs(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
srone: Morons like you are d reason why people loathe Nairaland...From your comments so far, you need help! With people like you roaming our street this countries future is in doubt!

this country's future... Not countries.... Calm down...

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Mark1979: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with the personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. The functions of this app is to send an SOS text alert to the contacts on your phone letting your family, friends and security operatives know if you are in danger or need medical assistance and it pin points your location. Let your family and friends know about this new app. Let me know what you think of this app. Thank you.

http://www.naijarescuealert.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by Brimmie(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmn

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by idupaul: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Just Because of An Ordinary Press Release By The People's General...And They Want To Eliminate Him??

Clueless Monster!

You are just too senseless .. Keep stoking hatred you fool ..Why would the govt want to kill Buhari, can't you see that Boko Haram is being controlled by western puppeteers

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by joycooten2002: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Why is the mod banning me now. I go report you o.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by joycooten2002: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by joycooten2002: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Na wetin I wan post be that you no let me
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by deluxzy: 1:36am On Jul 24, 2014
Lord, have mercy on our land.
Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by zabuur: 3:28am On Jul 24, 2014

This is funny. Remember its public.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna by experimentist: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Brimmie: Hmmn
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Vatican With Pope Francis & Fortune 500 CEOs / Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate / Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.