Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

I Am Very Spiritual, I Don't Joke With God - Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Very Spiritual, I Don't Joke With God - Tiwa Savage (678 Views)

Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls / "Mugabe Knows I Don't Wear Panties" - Zodwa Wabantu / Banky W, 2face And Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked This Haircut Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Spiritual, I Don't Joke With God - Tiwa Savage by ChuzzyBlog: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-FIoQ8zTzpRI/VmAb3X3HjkI/AAAAAAAACCY/V8DxQlmKC1A/s400/Tiwa-Savage.jpg[/img]

In an Exclusive interview in the November Edition of Genevieve Magazine, Tiwa Savage talked about the fact that she pays her tithes often as well as her conversations with God.

“I am very spiritual. I do not joke with paying tithe or speaking with God. I may not always get to kneel down and pray but at some point in the car or wherever I am, I would have a conversation with God. I owe everything to him and I guess a lot of people don’t see that side,” she said.

Tiwa explained that she ‘gave her life to God on July, 16 2002’ and went through a tough time following that. ­

She talked about the times she would get on a train and preach as well as practicing abstinence for three years.

“On July 16th 2002… I gave my life to God. I had gone through a tough time trying to find myself. I went through heartbreak, and I remember crying so much through that time. I felt lost and didn’t know where I needed to be in this world. I know this sounds cliché, but I was praying one day and I literally felt the presence of God in the room with me. And, you know when you first give your life to Christ, you are a radical. So, then, I would preach to strangers on the train and say “Jesus sent me to you”. Sometimes I would give my entire one month paycheck to the church; they asked for only 10%, but I would give the entire 100%. People scoffed and said “She is new in the faith, just give her another year”. And for three years, I was not intimate with a man. I didn’t kiss or have sex. Every time I hug a man it would be from the side. A lot of people can relate to that because it has happened to a lot of us but the key is to be consistent,”she said.

The singer also stated that even if she wasn’t a Christian she still wouldn’t have lived a promiscuous life owing to her nature.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/i-am-very-spiritual-i-dont-joke-with.html

lalasticlala
Re: I Am Very Spiritual, I Don't Joke With God - Tiwa Savage by decatalyst(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2015
But it should show more in the way the life is lived undecided
Re: I Am Very Spiritual, I Don't Joke With God - Tiwa Savage by Kingsasian(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mmmm....every christian is a born again then.
Re: I Am Very Spiritual, I Don't Joke With God - Tiwa Savage by dacovajnr: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
I guess your born again don rewind coz this one wey u dey dress like Olosho this days..blv Raba is the root of all evil undecided
Re: I Am Very Spiritual, I Don't Joke With God - Tiwa Savage by ChuzzyBlog: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Actress Georgina Onuoha Put A Lady On Blast For being nosy about her marriage / Photos From Olamide Live In Concert 2 / Wizkid Dash Fans N1million On Stage [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.