Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

How Am Spending Day With Disabled In Their Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Am Spending Day With Disabled In Their Day (540 Views)

Ishaq Akintola Shuns Daughter’s Wedding Reception Over Wasteful Spending / Nigerian Man Shows Love To His Disabled Wife As He Ties The Knot With Her(Pics / Have You Heard About 'A Day With The King'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Am Spending Day With Disabled In Their Day by ILoveToto(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2015
It was a great day for me today, defying the foggy and harmattan breeze, i took to the street of Portharcourt to celebrate with my brothers the international day of people living with disabilities. I met one interesting friend Aliu, he told me his wife was pregnant, now we are on our way to his house, wow, believe me, there is ability in disabilities. There were about 25 of them, had to put a smile on their faces, i believe every one is disable in one way or the other. So i think theirs is just visible disabilities.

Pls share the love, One Nigeria.

Re: How Am Spending Day With Disabled In Their Day by ILoveToto(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Usman

Re: How Am Spending Day With Disabled In Their Day by ILoveToto(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2015
I and Aliu

Re: How Am Spending Day With Disabled In Their Day by ILoveToto(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Aliu praying for me

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Prays Credit Into Members Phones In Church!(video) / 9ja_smepromotions: A Platform That Promotes Sme's In Nigeria With Power Of Media / Photos From Uniuyo Night With Kemen Of Bbn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.