Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil (1572 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Kechi Okwuchi On A Thank You Visit To Shell For Sponsoring Her Burn Treatment / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by miosenijo8775: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
If you are one of the kids of Senaor IBN, you better start denying your father now because nigerian twitter users are coming for you; why didn't you stop your father before he proposed such bill, and why did you not teach your father some dress sense. Well maybe you are a looser like him dats why smiley

see more crazy tweets here oo. all those ones are just the tip of tip ice-berg.

Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by mondaymorin: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
lol dis is too much na
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by Airforce1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
this man's face could make a baby cry

1 Like

Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by faith551(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Upon all the money, I still look a hundred times better than this man
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by Airforce1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by faith551(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:

Am not surprised, what else do you expect from an Hausa nut head
They go about making useless propositions instead of looking for a way to better the standard of living in the country
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by Princeparix(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
#NɷTɷSɷcɩaɭMҽɖɩaBɩɭɭ
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by mondaymorin: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:

Am not surprised, what else do you expect from an Hausa nut head
They go about making useless propositions instead of looking for a way to better the standard of living in the country
here we go again
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by mondaymorin: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:
show us ur picture
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by faith551(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
mondaymorin:
show us ur picture

Ohhh, it's right up there, on my dp.
Just click on my profile, scroll down a bit and you will see me smiling right at ya undecided.
You could still Google how to view someone's profile on nairaland. grin
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by mondaymorin: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:

Ohhh, it's right up there, on my dp.
Just click on my profile, scroll down a bit and you will see me smiling right at ya undecided.
You could still Google how to view someone's profile on nairaland. grin
lool funny guy
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by faith551(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
mondaymorin:
lool funny guy

You don happy now shey?
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by mondaymorin: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:
You don happy now shey?
cheesy
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by pretydiva(f): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Naija get 2 many werey I swear grin
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by molydonhenry(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:
For ur small mind... I bet ur 4 digit account balance is still better Dan his
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by faith551(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
molydonhenry:

For ur small mind... I bet ur 4 digit account balance is still better Dan his

Who even told you it's 4 digits? It's 2digits.
How will I compare my account balance with that of a person who earns money for sitting down to shout aye and ney
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by mondaymorin: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:

Who even told you it's 4 digits? It's 2digits.
How will I compare my account balance with that of a person who earns money for sitting down to shout aye and ney
see confession lool
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by faith551(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
mondaymorin:
see confession lool

Even if I claim my account is 8digit,will it actually change my account for real?
Btw my claims are all spot-on, even the man doing doesn't look like that of a person that sees #50,000 in a month
Re: See The Heavy Curses Nigerians Are Placing On Senator IBN For Sponsoring The Bil by mondaymorin: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:

Even if I claim my account is 8digit,will it actually change my account for real?
Btw my claims are all spot-on, even the man doing doesn't look like that of a person that sees #50,000 in a month
ryt

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Woman Who Has Spent £52,000 On Plastic Surgery, Seeks Perfection / Davido Promises Fan 100k On Twitter, Sprays Money As He Returns From Niger / Mercy Aigbe Looking Stunning In Her Latest Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.