Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos (36338 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by DONSMITH123(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
An Ogudu Magistrates’ Court in Lagos on Thursday slammed a bail of N200, 000 on Otun Segun, 27, after he pleaded not guilty to raping a 22-year old woman.

The Magistrate, Mrs O Sule Amzat, ordered that the bail should be accompanied with two sureties in like sum whose addresses were to be verified by the court.

The defendant, a staff of Cool FM radio station and residing at No 8, Ogunaike St, Shangisha, Ketu, is facing a three-count charge of rape, assault and threatening.

The Prosecutor, Sgt. Ihiehie Lucky, told the court that on Nov. 26, the Area F Police command in Ikeja transferred a case of rape and assault to Area H Police Command, Ogudu.

“On Nov 24, the complainant a 22-year-old, name and address withheld, who had just completed her NYSC programme, came with a written petition to the command against the defendant, her former schoolmate.

“According to the complainants’ statement to the police, she had met the defendant sometime in January and he asked her for friendship.

“She said that after much pressure from the defendant they started dating online before she later broke up with him.

“On Nov 23, she went with her friends to Magodo in the Shangisha area and that’s where the defendant sighted her again.

“He came to her and her friends and excused her for a discussion which the complainant obliged to based on the fact that they were former schoolmates and had not been in touch for a while”.

Ihiehie said that they both got to the defendants house which was in the same area.

“When they got to his house, the complainant waited in his sitting room, while the defendant went to have his bath and came out with only a towel.

“He then asked the complainant why she had broken up with him and she replied that she had found out that he was dating her sister.

“He then replied that it wasn’t true that they were only friends and went into his room only to come out with a cutlass.

Ihiehie said that the defendant then threatened the complainant, saying that if she refused him to have sex with her he would injure her.

He said that the defendant assaulted the complainant by dragging her by her trouser, carried her to his room, forcefully tore her zip after struggling with her and pushed her to the bed and had sex with her without her consent.

“When he was done with her, the complainant was in tears while the defendant pleaded for forgiveness for his actions.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the offenses contravene sections 258, 170 and 56 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

Section 258 stipulates life imprisonment for offenders.

The Magistrate, Mrs O Sule Amzat, adjourned the matter to Jan. 27, 2016.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/broadcaster-in-court-for-allegedly-raping-former-girlfriend/
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by OnankpaBa(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
End time broadcaster

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
The defendant, a staff of Cool FM radio station and residing at No 8, Ogunaike St, Shangisha, Ketu, is facing a three-count charge of rape, assault and threatening.

Osusu Must Flow. grin grin with N500 you fit discharge that akamu na. chai, you fall my hand.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by DONSMITH123(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:

Osusu Must Flow. grin grin with N500 you fit discharge that akamu na. chai, you fall my hand.

you spoil beyond repair grin

28 Likes

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na waoh shocked

"When they got to his house, the complainant waited in his sitting room, while the defendant went to have his bath and came out with only a towel." shocked

Where is lalasticlala sef undecided (come fast, leave movies and event section, come fast...see embarassed)

A. Click like, if the accused should appear in court on Wednesday, 27 January 2016 wearing the towel.
Click like, if the relationship between the accused and complainants' sister should end.
Click like, if you think Cool FM should just sack this staff before Xmas

B. Click share, if he should be jailed for ten years each for rape, assault and threatening.
Click share, if you want the complainant to choose the prison in Nigeria where the accused would serve his conviction.

18 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
am here to check the radio station grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
DONSMITH123:

you spoil beyond repair grin

grin.
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Pavore9: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
With such negative publicity he may likely end up being fired by Cool FM.

6 Likes

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
This looks like a cooked up story.

She was dating d guy online, How did u find out he was dating ur sister too?

She also claim she excused herself from a friend to see d accused, how then did she end up in his house?

she just want to tarnish a young mans image.

Some girls sha.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by DONSMITH123(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
He said that the defendant assaulted the complainant by dragging her by her trouser, carried her to his room, forcefully tore her zip after struggling with her and pushed her to the bed and had sex with her without her consent.

In as much as i strongly condemned the acts, i have some reservation.

1. Madam why you follow the man until you enter him room?

2. Am sure you are blindfolded or your mouth is tied as well that you could not shout for help.

and as for you Mr Broadcaster, if that stuff hungry you according to OsusuMustFlow, why not go for commercial sex hawkers.

I hereby sentence you to 100 strokes on your John thomas.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by OnankpaBa(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
DONSMITH123:

2. Am sure you are blindfolded or your mouth is tied as well that you could not shout for help.

and as for you Mr Broadcaster, if that stuff hungry you according to OsusuMustFlow, why not go for commercial sex hawkers.

grin grin
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by OnankpaBa(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin

where you dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
DONSMITH123:

you follow? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by DONSMITH123(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:

you follow? grin grin

smiley
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin
OnankpaBa:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin

where you dey?
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by baralatie(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
The look like a cooked up story.

She also claim she excused her friend to see d accused, how then did she end up in his house?

Some girls sha.
Na the guy enter this wahala o
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by OnankpaBa(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
The look like a cooked up story.

She also claim she excused her friend to see d accused, how then did she end up in his house?

Some girls sha.

“According to the complainants’ statement to the police, she had met the defendant sometime in January and he asked her for friendship.

I think they knew themself.
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by SmithEnemona(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2015

“She said that after much pressure from the defendant they started dating online before she later broke up with him.

“On Nov 23, she went with her friends to Magodo in the Shangisha area and that’s where the defendant sighted her again.

“He came to her and her friends and excused her for a discussion which the complainant obliged to based on the fact that they were former schoolmates and had not been in touch for a while”.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Damsonkc(m): 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Endtime Konji na Bastard!!! I hope he gets sentenced, but no one deserves life imprisonment.

Meawhile,

Click on the link below to start placing your bids on gadgets and fashion items. Christmas is here, you can't find it cheaper. Thank me Later!!! grin grin grin grin

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Bid/BidNow
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
The Story get K-Leg

I smell lies, ladies have now strategize ways of making guys pay for their foolishness
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by looseweight: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is too smooth to be true...

How come you followed someone you broke up with to his house,

you saw him on his towel, did not move close to the door,

he dragged you, you couldn't shout for help.

I suggest they bargained for fun with pay but the man didn't fufil his own part and you wanna blackmail him...

SMH.

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
sad sad everywhere now
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by richidinho(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
v
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by kennyman2000(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
This story doesnt add up jooor... Somebody should wake me when they decide to publish the full story...
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by money121(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by ChappyChase: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Jaycollinsxy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Niqqaz Still de Rape
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by MrHighSea: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chai. D gurl must av said NO even in this harmattan
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nawa o, Cooooool fm
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
This "end time comment" is becoming boring abeg..

Ori yin buru ni?

2 Likes

Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by TopeQs: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
.......these are the end time, end timers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Cool FM Staff Rapes Ex-Girlfriend In Lagos by obaival(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rapin his ex so d real 1 de did durin der frnshp tym no wrk lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths And SARS Clash In Umunze Anambra, People Feared Dead (Pictures) / How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) / Woman Robbed Of N500k 15 Minutes After Leaving Bank Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.