Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,594 members, 7,854,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

As A True Fan Of Nairaland........ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As A True Fan Of Nairaland........ (394 Views)

What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / If You Re A Big Fan Of Chidinma Then Say Something About This / A Fan Of Former President Jonathan, Erected A Statue Of Him. PICTURES INSIDE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A True Fan Of Nairaland........ by PERFECT2(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , is not a happy day at all ....

After I read this yesterday, and after proper research, I discovered that VIVIAN GIST came here to lie to us. Over time, many people have decided to use NAIRALAND as a means to promote their own blog... Seun allowed it due 2 his kind heart.
But the aspect that is most annoying is why people will come here and formulate lies yet our moderators will not investigate properly before bringing these topics on front page?
What is the work of a moderator?
From my research,VIVIAN GIST handles the following profile:
#Bedeosky
#vivianblog1
#Vivianblog
#Viviangist3
#Viviangist

I am a true FAN of NAIRALAND, please moderators take note, to avoid future occurences. And 2 u Vivian, ur job don nok.
Re: As A True Fan Of Nairaland........ by flawlesRebirth(f): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
sorry .....i dont still gerrit
Re: As A True Fan Of Nairaland........ by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Always Complain / Ingenious Skill: Sofa From Waste. / Helping Hands International!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.