Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training. (712 Views)

Ponzi Script Sales And Website Development At A Affordable Price. / CCTV Best Spy Camera(s) For Sale - Spy Your Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training. by Obatechnologies(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Get cheap one on one training and free materials on the following

1. CCTV INSTALLATION (#30K)
2. CAR TRACKING (#15K)
3. WEBSITE DESIGN (#20K)
4. BLOGGING (#10K)
5. IMPORTATION BIZ (#10K)

Bonus: u get free guide to mtn free browsing on PC and Android. I repeat free and unlimited browsing on Mtn.
Worth#85k
All for just #20k
Offer valid for ilorin residents.
Call or WhatsApp 08068862164.
Re: Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training. by Obatechnologies(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Obatechnologies:
Get cheap one on one training and free materials on the following
1. CCTV INSTALLATION (#30K)
2. CAR TRACKING (#15K)
3. WEBSITE DESIGN (#20K)
4. BLOGGING (#10K)
5. IMPORTATION BIZ (#10K)

Bonus: u get free guide to mtn free browsing on PC and Android. I repeat free and unlimited browsing on Mtn.
Worth#85k
All for just #20k
Offer valid for ilorin residents.
Call or WhatsApp 08068862164.

1 Like

Re: Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training. by Obatechnologies(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Learn how to install CCTV in homes, offices and schools. The world is changing fast especially with technology
Re: Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training. by Obatechnologies(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2015
One of the reason you need to learn how to install CCTV

COMBATING TERRORISM: CCTV cameras are useful tools in combating terrorism. This is because there is no way you can have police forces in every nook and cranny to look out for strange behavior or strange object placement. But by installing CCTV cameras, they can look it up and thereby prevent acts of terrorism before they have chance to take place. Of course the police force have to dedicate staffs that will be monitoring the cameras at a central location and alert the headquarters when need be.
Re: Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training. by Obatechnologies(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Available
Re: Cctv, Car Tracking And Website Training. by Obatechnologies(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Training is about commencing

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Computer Hanging Often..pls Help / I Need Help On How To Uninstal A Program / I Need A Power Bank Or Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.