Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Things Successful People That Differentiate Them From Ordinary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things Successful People That Differentiate Them From Ordinary (524 Views)

12 Things Successful People NEVER Reveal About Themselves At Work / 8 Things The Most Successful People Do Every Night / 9 Things Successful Women Never Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Successful People That Differentiate Them From Ordinary by Uzorange(f): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Last month in Church (The Elevation Church) was our Entrepreneur Development Month, although i met this program late because of my NYSC orientation came but i but confess that remaining part of the program that was able to attend was awesome. During this event, a lot of successful men and women were invited to speak to the church. I know most of will be wondering what had church got to do with business and career. My friend, they have a lot in common, before now i used to ask that kind of question until i attended this program i then realise that i have been making a huge mistake, when you want to look at it from the bible perspective Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, were entrepreneurs. Read More herehttp:///1LQELF2

(1) (Reply)

Need An Administrative Job / What Do I Do, Dear HR Practitioner? / 4reasons Why Your Take Home Can Never Take You Halfway Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.