Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" (4419 Views)

Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge / Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by Aminat508(f): 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Madam your pics is no more on her site again, u may recheck
Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by Tittos: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Send her a mail...
Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by Saturn213: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
omenka:
[s]Are you normal at all?? Someone alive is alarmed her pic is being published as that of someone who's dead and you say they "need help".

I think you are the one who needs help here. Make sure you clap for anyone who prints your obituary when you are still alive[/s].

Before you open your gob and talk recklessly, maybe you need to get acquainted with the facts here.

The OP is fake and her reputation has been damaged. A former Mod has accused whoever Viviangist is of using someone elses picture to represent herself. The OP is an attention seeking person who wants to gain more readership for her blog using unscrupulous methods.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by Elosky20: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
[b]this is getting real, hw do we knw who is who.
[b[/color][color=gray]blogger blogging about another bloggers death in her blog in a blogger misconception.
mean while this end time bloggers[/b]
Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by armadeo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Elosky20:
this is getting real, hw do we knw who is who.
[b[/color][color=gray]blogger blogging about another bloggers death in her blog in a blogger misconception.[/b[/color] [color=gray]
mean while this end time bloggers

dude WTF. I cant believe i tried to read that.

meanwhile vivian was building a nice reputation but she got impatient and needed the explosion so she took a short-cut. her street cred has been damaged severely. she might soon fall into the category of Mrcork.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
viviangist:
Please Nairalanders , am Alive and Fine.

Nairalanders , seun , lalasticlala , and others help me spread this message.

You can't be mourning your sister and be fine my dear.

SMH!
Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by cirmuell(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tweet @ her na. angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by jackpot(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Elosky20:
[b]this is getting real, hw do we knw who is who.
[b[/color][color=gray]blogger blogging about another bloggers death in her blog in a blogger misconception.
mean while this end time bloggers[/b]
craziness!
Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by Guk: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2015
viviangist:
Please Nairalanders , am Alive and Fine am Not dead ... my sister died yesterday and Today someone called me to tell me that Linda Ikeji is using my photo as my sister's Photo ... please if any body can get her online, please ask her to remove my photo ... i have been calling her she is not picking the call

Info source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/photo-of-young-lady-killed-yesterday.html

VivianGist, what goes round comes round! You have no moral standing to accuse Linda of the same offence you willfully commit.
On 20th Nov, I called and spoke to you to take down a post about my invasion of privacy, you spoke to me like a tout on the phone. I sent you an SMS text message, you ignored it. I sent you an email, you ignored it, now you are being paid back in your own coin. A large percentage of you bloggers are extremely unprofessional and I won't be surprised if this is a publicity stunt by you as I do not know how you will be so quick to report your own Sister's gruesome death and even share her death pictures online.

You people have lost all sense of decency on the altar of money. Shame on you all!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by Franzeez(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2015
viviangist:
Please Nairalanders , am Alive and Fine am Not dead ... my sister died yesterday and Today someone called me to tell me that Linda Ikeji is using my photo as my sister's Photo ... please if any body can get her online, please ask her to remove my photo ... i have been calling her she is not picking the call

Info source http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/photo-of-young-lady-killed-yesterday.html

This act by Linda Ikeji and actually earn you million if you know your guts.... Get a lawyer and sue linda for damages, it is total defamation and will cost her a lot of money...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
menix:
Put Linda Ikeji pix on ur blog nd caption it RIP..

She will be the one to contact you..
funny bro

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Guk:

VivianGist, what goes round comes round! You have no moral standing to accuse Linda of the same offence you willfully commit.
On 20th Nov, I called and spoke to you to take down a post about my invasion of privacy, you spoke to me like a tout on the phone. I sent you an SMS text message, you ignored it. I sent you an email, you ignored it, now you are being paid back in your own coin. A large percentage of you bloggers are extremely unprofessional and I won't be surprised if this is a publicity stunt by you as I do not know how you will be so quick to report your own Sister's gruesome death and even share her death pictures online.

You people have lost all sense of decency on the altar of money. Shame on you all!!!
and still continue blogging politics and celebrities immediately after.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
armadeo:

dude WTF. I cant believe i tried to read that.

meanwhile vivian was building a nice reputation but she got impatient and needed the explosion so she took a short-cut. her street cred has been damaged severely. she might soon fall into the category of Mrcork.
at best Sexkillz the former Mod. Dunno if U've joined Nairaland then.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by armadeo(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Bossforeva:
at best Sexkillz the former Mod. Dunno if U've joined Nairaland then.

Lol. The profile shows when a member joined.
Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
armadeo:

Lol. The profile shows when a member joined.
you are on Ultimate level
Re: Linda Ikeji Wrong Identity - Nairalanders Help "Vivian Gist" by zimoni(f): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
This girl is damn stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Fattest Man,Aged 38 Dies(pictured) / What Are The Benefits Of Being A Nigerian? / Adamawa Supplementary Earliest Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.