Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head (822 Views)

Why Do Short People Always Raise Up Their Head While In Group (pic) / Muslim Cleric Congratulates Muslims That Died In Crane Accident In Mecca. / Do Not Trust Those That Carry Brooms - Gov. Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by namun(f): 3:44pm On May 29, 2009
why is it that some muslims carry their religion on their head. mostly northerners. these people have been the major problem of Nigeria, one rarely sees good news or advancement coming from the north apart from religious crisis and poverty. what is it with you people eh?? instead of thinking of how to develop shekaru as useless as he is along with the other northern governors are busy implementing sharia and using of veils and marry other wives. the day the south received its curse was the day it became amalgamated with you, the north
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by dean2725: 4:05am On Jun 01, 2009
I just wonder how your topic hypocritically deviated from your post. You said muslim carring their religion on their head- are you saying there are no christian or jews that do such?? . Then after reading your post i realized you are of the type that, instead of being objective and realistic any time they are discussing issues on here, chose to succumb to thier own personal qualms and sentiments.
Seriuosly look at your topic and the content closely
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by Jarus(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2009
Some days ago I opened this thread with a view to commenting, but I realized that posting a serious comment here means dignifying the poster's stupid reasoning, I just closed it without dropping any comment.
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by Tudor3(m): 9:34am On Jun 01, 2009
^^^^ Then why the post?
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by bgees(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2009
Stupid topic.
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by kbayo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2009
What a confused dimwit this guy is!!!
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by muhsin(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2009
The thread had me laughing tonelessly. What the hell its author any way is expecting from other members? To respond, put wedge to this misleading thought. Not everyone is as bloody stupid as you, gurl. Back off with your ratty words and shut up. shocked
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by Lagosboy: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2009
Like i will always say intelligence is damn expensive , may God grant us all deep and quality intelligence.
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by Tudor3(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2009
I'm not suprised.
The so called intelligent people insulting the poster are all recognisable muslims.
No matter how porous her post is she does make some valid points. If you cannot use your islamic intelligence to pick it out,then you're a retard.
Her points:
religious disturbances occur in the north everytime. Last time it was jos,other it was some dumb muslim youths who were burning and killing because some guys in far away denmark drew a terrorist mohammed cartoon- some of them morons didn't even know where denmark was-how stupid!
Governors are busy marrying wives and implementing sharia law,yet people are hungry and handicapped,most of them troop to the south and turn beggars. When the F.G tries to help,they yell conspiracy from america! Just like the ignorant and idiotic imams preaching against polio vaccination, now they're busy spreading the virus to other countries where it had previously been eradicated.
These are all valid points made by the poster and your islam induced myopia wouldn't allow you see past your nose.
If you dnt have an answer to her post, get the hell outta here!
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by ronkeenuf(f): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2009
the author has points, the so called northern leaders fool their followers with Islam while they go around satisfying selfish interests, however, what has that got to do with 'carrying religion ontop of the head'. @dean2725 noted, their are numerous extrimists in other religions,no doubt tudor is one of them. We, the enlightened ones, should know by now what the situation of things is like in the north, we should know that a bulk of the northerners are uneducated which explains their irrational reaction to issues. Haba, their are muslims in other parts of Nigeria, even in the southsouth,
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by Tudor3(m): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2009
^^^^ so now you call me an extremist? Suit yourself madam enlightend one. . . .
Whose responsible for the high illetracy up north? What are the governors doing to help the situation instead of spending money implementing sharia and marrying wives.
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by namun(f): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
@dean272
i said some muslims mostly northerners. try and understand and be realistic. also when making comments, gather information first then respond. what i am saying is that some muslims are terrorizing other people with their religion, if not why would someone wake up and decide that everyone must follow his religion or his idea of God and then force people if possible kill them to perceive things his way.
the religious crises usually caused by the muslims is totally uncalled for
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by namun(f): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2009
@jarus you depict stupidity inside out
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by namun(f): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2009
@bges stupid comment
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by namun(f): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2009
@mushin ure the stupid one
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by namun(f): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
my point is muslims are the ones terrorizing people, forcing people to take up what they dont believe in, they are the ones forcing sharia on people{the governors in the north} look at the religious crises of kano, bauchi,jos, niger, kaduna, states and so on has been caused by muslims who want to force their religion on people. please i am not going to disrespect anybody's religion, beliefs or thoughts but please keep them to yourselves.
thank you
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
This is exactly what our leaders want. Divide and conquer.
Northerners leaders do not care about Islam or tribalism there only motivation is MONEY/GREED
Southern leaders do not care about religion or tribalism there only motivation is money/GREED
Lets continue hating each other so our leaders can continue robbing us blind
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by lannre(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2009
life is all about Perception !
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by bawomolo(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
JosBoy4Lif:

Northerners leaders do not care about Islam or tribalism there only motivation is MONEY/GREED
Southern leaders do not care about religion or tribalism there only motivation is money/GREED

true no need to point out muslims.
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by dean2725: 12:43am On Jun 19, 2009
JosBoy4Lif:

Well said bro!
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by WilyWily: 12:58am On Jun 19, 2009
bawomolo:

true no need to point out muslims.
why not,
Muslims(Islamic religion) are devils agent. They are sent by Satan only to cause trouble
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by tpiah: 1:09am On Jun 19, 2009
WilyWily:

why not,
Muslims(Islamic religion) are devils agent. They are sent by Satan only to cause trouble

surely you're not distinguishing between Muslims/Arabs and Yoruba?

You never did so before, so why start now? Did you get some of that Shell payment?
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by Lips1: 1:44am On Jun 19, 2009
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! this is the most disappointing post i'v seen on nairaland.

i agree that there are problems in the north ( underdevelopment, etc) but this has nothing to do with being muslims. It is because of greedy polititians and shame on you (poster) for correlating the two! angry

r u saying there is no poverty in the south? true the poverty and illiteracy level is higher in the north but please dont put that on their religion. U say muslim's "carry their religion on top their heads", well, yes the average muslim takes his or her faith seriously but greed, dishonesty etc are a problem of the nation as a whole.

namun:

why is it that some muslims carry their religion on their head. mostly northerners. these people have been the major problem of Nigeria, one rarely sees good news or advancement coming from the north apart from religious crisis and poverty. what is it with you people eh?? instead of thinking of how to develop shekaru as useless as he is along with the other northern governors are busy implementing sharia and using of veils and marry other wives. the day the south received its curse was the day it became amalgamated with you, the north

SERIOUSLY? u believe the problem with nigeria is the north are u saying if the south was a separate country the country would be better? NO! IT WOULD STILL B AFRICA, where greed rains!

YOU WANT PROGRESS? well u can personally contribute to our dear nigeria's progress by loving ur neighbours instead of causing divisions by posts like this.

AS FOR WILYWILY who claims that Islam was brought by the devil I say shame on u for saying such a thing! SHAME! AND For anyone who shares wilywily's opinion i say-

ISLAM IS THE ONLY NON-CHRISTIAN FAITH THAT ACCEPTS JESUS CRIST TO B A HOLY MAN. Muslims believe in his virgin birth, his miracles and so many other things he did. As a muslim myself this thread brought me to tears (and i'm not kidding). when, when, when will we stop the hate and be ONE NIGERIA??
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by WilyWily: 2:01am On Jun 19, 2009
Lips+:

AS FOR WILYWILY who claims that Islam was brought by the devil I say shame on u for saying such a thing! SHAME! AND For anyone who shares wilywily's opinion i say-

ISLAM IS THE ONLY NON-CHRISTIAN FAITH THAT ACCEPTS JESUS CRIST TO B A HOLY MAN. Muslims believe in his virgin birth, his miracles and so many other things he did. As a muslim myself this thread brought me to tears (and i'm not kidding)
No shame on me,
If Islam is not evil, can u tell me one good this that come from Islam?. i pity for moslems they will all go to hell fire for worshipping Devil
Re: Muslims That Carry Their Religion Ontop Of Their Head by udezue(m): 3:51am On Jun 19, 2009
The stupid SOUTH should blame itself for its predicament. When the South had the chance to leave and have Odua, Benin, and Biafra Republics parts of the SOUTH quickly joined the North to fight Southerners so lets quit blaming the amalgamation of 1914 coz in the 1967 we had the opportunity to break that curse yet we chose to fall deeper.

(1)

Boko Haram Members Poison Water In Bauchi And Many More. / Who Killed Dele Giwa? / Open Invitation To All Well Meaning Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.