Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting (4635 Views)

Poll: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Meet At Party Dancing/Fighting

Yeah! I Would: 61% (30 votes)
Nope! I Wont: 38% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Anabel(f): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2009
yes i can nothing bad about it.
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by origina9ja(f): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2009
WHY SHOULDN'T YOU ANYWAYS
IF THE PLACE IS THAT BAD
WHY WERE YOU THERE ASWELL
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by na2day2(m): 1:06am On Jun 06, 2009
origina9ja:

WHY SHOULDN'T YOU ANYWAYS
IF THE PLACE IS THAT BAD
WHY WERE YOU THERE ASWELL

to know the bad ones so that we wont marry them tongue tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Oxone(m): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2009
yes o grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by lekside44(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2009
thats my kind of girl. i love dancing, so my wife must be a good dancer
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by na2day2(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2009
Oxone:

yes o grin grin grin grin

u get the 411 wink wink wink
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by nzeoboh: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2009
yes i would because he might be good but condition may led them to such unpleasant behaviour
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by IceAngel2(f): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2009
parties or dance floors are one of many places you meet the opposite sex. whats wrong with a lady dancing on the dance floor? if a lady can marry a guy she meets on the dance floor; whats wrong with a guy marrying a lady he meets at the dance floor? atleast he gets to know if she can dance or not lol
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by IceAngel2(f): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2009
parties or dance floors are one of many places you meet the opposite sex. whats wrong with a lady dancing on the dance floor? if a lady can marry a guy she meets on the dance floor; whats wrong with a guy marrying a lady he meets at the dance floor? atleast he gets to know if she can dance or not lol
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by na2day2(m): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2009
Ice Angel:

did u read the entire post? the poster said they were dancing/fighting
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by kaghoe(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2009
[b]he looks this,looks that. . . .do peeps marry based on looks alone ?
Assuming,u met a lady in a brothel,what did u go to do there Preach or teach
i wont judge anyone based on where i met her/him. . .if its such a terrible place to be,i guess i shld not be there and if am there then am as bad/horrible as they are.
No throwing stones
.[/b]
Ifyalways, i love this comment. nothing can be more true, i love objective and truthful folks.
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by kaghoe(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2009
[b]he looks this,looks that. . . .do peeps marry based on looks alone ?
Assuming,u met a lady in a brothel,what did u go to do there   Preach or teach  
i wont judge anyone based on where i met her/him. . .if its such a terrible place to be,i guess i shld not be there and if am there then am as bad/horrible as they are.
No throwing stones
.[/b]
Ifyalways, i love this comment. nothing can be more true, i love objective and truthful folks.
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Memunah(f): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2009
the fact that i met a guy at a party fighting doesnt make him a bad guy.can date him,y not grin
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by JustGood(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2009
Memunah:

the fact that i met a guy at a party fighting doesnt make him a bad guy.can date him,y not grin

The day you get battered by your so-called boy, dont complain!
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
fighting 4 a guy or a gal at all is a very big turn off 4 me even if i had a crush on him because of his looks it will die immediatly i see dat ugly sight n as 4 a gal dancing in da club dats d last place 4 me anybody can mit a spouse.besides i wonder y some dudes assume any gal dat clubs is a luv peddler,there r still some decent fun loving chics there who just club 2 av fun shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by harakiri(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2010
kulyie:

fighting 4 a guy or a gal at all is a very big turn off 4 me even if i had a crush on him because of his looks it will die immediatly i see dat ugly sight n as 4 a gal dancing in da club dats d last place 4 me anybody can mit a spouse.besides i wonder y some dudes assume any gal dat clubs is a luv peddler,there r still some decent fun loving chics there who just club 2 av fun shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Typical characteristic of a rebellious child.The parents of those same kids you admire will be the same ones that will be called bad parents when their kids do something disgraceful.Believe it or not, a parent knows his/her child.From the kind of things you want and the sort of things you like doing, they know where you are going.You know why? BECAUSE THEY WERE KIDS BEFORE!

Imagine a 14 year old girl who wants to "party" with her friends all night and gets refused by her parents.She then feels they are "wicked" and don't care about her but those parents KNOW what goes on in parties and they are protecting their daughter from possible despoil ,STDs and drug addiction.

I have a friend who is a mess right now because he had "good parents" who always "listened" to him and let him have his way.At a point, he told me he wished he his parents were more strict with him.To those of you who think i am off point (e.g the moderator/poster), THE REASON WHY PARENT'S LISTEN TO OUTSIDERS MORE THAN YOURSELF IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT PROVEN YOURSELF AS BEING MATURE AND YOU HAVE ALSO DONE THINGS TO MAKE THEM DOUBT YOUR JUDGEMENT! ! !

Simple.
Shikena.
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by harakiri(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
^^^^

Ooops! ! !

I posted this in the wrong thread. . lol
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2010
@harakiri.i tot as much.u sim 2 me like a very disorganised n confused person.n d answer is simple because u intrude in2 wot doesnt concern u.if ure not normal (mentally) 2 give a sound counsel instead of criticizing n judgind den u can go 2 hell .MR TYPICAL OF A REBELLIOUS CHILD.while u r d saint. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked hiiisssssssssss angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by Fhemmmy: 2:43am On Jan 09, 2010
yes i would, cos we all have our minutes of madness, and that could have been hers

Besides, i could unleash her on anyone that wanna mess with me.
Re: Would You Marry A Gurl/Guy You Met At Party Dancing/Fighting by nellybiyon(f): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
it depends on hw i meet him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Competing With Neighbours / I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me / I'm In Shock!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.