Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? (6510 Views)

Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) / Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? by prettyposty: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Who missed #TECNOOwnTheStage on Sunday? A repeat of Episode 4 airs tonight at 6pm on Africa Magic Family. You don't want to miss the action... Enjoy this clip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T45u9q2JJhs
Re: SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? by mosjames: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
MI too like woman, he was looking at Yemi like "Chai, see this girl Body" grin
Re: SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? by Memortal: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Lol.
Re: SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? by kolexepana: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2015
fummypost:
Lol! I love this guy
If MI gf see this pix ehn grin
Gobe!!!
Re: SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? by prettyposty: 1:19am On Dec 13, 2015
The next episode is this Sunday by 6pm on Africa Magic Showcase and 8pm on Africa Magic Urban. Would be back here after the show.
Re: SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? by Krimykwin: 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? by snehgang: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yorubago:
Where can I download this Video abeg?
youtube!!
Re: SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? by snehgang: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
omoalajah:
Shey MI no be human being ni?? He appreciates Good things.. Yemi Alade cute but she no fine reach my girl... Nice show tho.
lol
upload your babe lets see na
Re: SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? by onekindaguy: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Memortal:
Lol.
na huma being na
was a great show tho
Re: SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? by Yorubago(f): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2015
snehgang:

youtube!!

Thank you very much
Re: SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? by snehgang: 5:46am On Dec 26, 2015
Yorubago:

Thank you very much
you welcome
cant deprive you from great entertainment
Re: SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? by snehgang: 5:48am On Dec 26, 2015
Yemi Alalde!!!
dont like your songs but i sha love you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This What Davido Meant By 30 Billion For The Account...??? / Burna Boy’s Girlfriend Stefflon Don Twerks To Seduce Fans, Booty Cheeks Exposed / “go Away, You’re Too Vain” Kiddwaya Says As He Pushes Nengi Away (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.