Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" (64605 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / I Am Prettier Than 70% Nigerian Girls – Bobrisky Claim / Dayo Amusa: "I Am Prettier Than Faithia Balogun" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by ckmayoca: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
gagaqueen:
please will you marry me[color=#990000][/color]

You are beautiful tho but I think that ur environment is too dirty.
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by andyanders: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
gagaqueen:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3148305_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

My name is nwoko Evangeline chiamaka. You can call me GAGAQUEEN. I think am prettier than palmwinetapper's so much hyped MUNACHI ABII. I stand to be criticized. Pictures below :

Editors Note: This Female nairalander is contesting for MISS Imo, Check this out https://www.nairaland.com/3009543/miss-imo-2016

I dey laughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Lord Have Mercy.
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by Damicares(f): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin
southniyikaye:
kileleyi bayi?
Lols cheesy
southniyikaye:
kileleyi bayi?
Lols
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by hijodedios: 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
No,you are not

1 Like

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by maccyz(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
gagaqueen:
please will you marry me[color=#990000][/color]
. NO. Rather Die A Virgin

2 Likes

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by no1madman(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
No fackin waist. . .eyahhh!
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by egbaguy2: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
I trust bode my guy, when he sees u,the next thing is to call u olosho.......

1 Like

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by ogunronbi18(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Can u be my suger mummy....u gonna send me to school, pay my music production,buy me some golds den i do wat ever u need

1 Like

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by dikamzy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
e b like say her house near dustbin self, c as RAT use her trouser dance azonto!

1 Like

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by dilini(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
charix:
Munachi is an old, frustrated, unemployed, semi-illiterate, menopausal woman with no skills in life hence the reason she keeps bothering nairalanders with inane posts.
She's beginning to sound like the old unmarried woman in the village who seeks fights daily as a form of entertainment.

Ehen!!! Na wa o! Too much hating.. guy you dey vex o! Wetin this Munachi babe do you nao? Abeg take it easy on her biko.... lol
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by KillJoy62(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
gagaqueen:
its your sper. M

Gagamama u re high on crack dat u nd ur crack head boy friend took. See ur life u no even get height wit ur bad mouth. Anyway I no blame u na dose ediot way dey die for dey decieve u. No go marry
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by KillJoy62(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
My advice for u is go nd get married now because very soon u wld be soo fat .....Cus even now u already look fat.
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by Leriebloom(f): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Who is this soul undecided
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by dilini(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
gagaqueen:

My name is nwoko Evangeline chiamaka. You can call me GAGAQUEEN. I think am prettier than palmwinetapper's so much hyped MUNACHI ABII. I stand to be criticized. Pictures below :

Editors Note: This Female nairalander is contesting for MISS Imo, Check this out https://www.nairaland.com/3009543/miss-imo-2016

Hmmm... Need I say anything? Of a truth you've got that prettiness that stands you out but for the pose, come on girlfriend.. that's old skool. You sure can do better than that beside your beauty is natural without all those cosmeticalized chemicals. Your smile's magnetic no doubt and it is a blind person that will not appreciate your looks.
Did you say you are 19 yrs? Like seriously? Hmmmm..well.... okaaaay, as long you said you are then becareful 'cos there are lots of predators who love it 'fresh'... #JustSaying
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
upload a pic with awt filters and few cloths or no cloths at all for more clarrification.........

1 Like

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by Tex42(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
gagaqueen:
i am just 19 I don't think I need a husband. Thanks for the advice though
Chisos! And I con dey think say u don clock 40.

I for talk say u can lie for Africa.

But wait Gaga, did u mean 19 or the other way round; 91?

Girls and this age thing, even Mary would have lied if Joseph had asked her her age.

U fine Sha...

1 Like

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by 3pointz(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bae u r ass-less,proud n mannerless. Take heart dear, its not d end of life 4 u.thank u.

1 Like

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by Franky826: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
gagaqueen:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3148305_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

seriously you are a comedian! but 'nkoli nwa nsukka' is prettier than you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Why would you compare yourself to another?yes u are preety but doing so shows u hv low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by IbehCharles: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Peter Okoye Show Off bedroom photo And says He’s Feeling Sexual

- See more at: http://made4naija.com/2016/03/25/peter-okoye-show-off-bedroom-photo-and-says-hes-feeling-sexual/#sthash.e1yrlflN.dpuf
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by dacovajnr: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Just no fall for inside septic tank..if not you go chop fat & oil tire undecided
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by uchwar1: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
charix:
Munachi is an old, frustrated, unemployed, semi-illiterate, menopausal woman with no skills in life hence the reason she keeps bothering nairalanders with inane posts.
She's beginning to sound like the old unmarried woman in the village who seeks fights daily as a form of entertainment.
are u alright?

1 Like

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by naturefellow(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Your fashion especially the torn jeans, not at all presentable. Besides, a good photo session is required for self-aggrandizement of this sort. You need decent photos and not selfies to prove your point.

N.B. I'm not a fan of Munachii

1 Like

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by bellarmine: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin
gagaqueen:

LMAO!!! grin
gagaqueen:

LMAO!!! 19 years! Waoh.

I think you are too young to be 19. why not leave it at just 11 years old.

If you are 19, then my granny is just 27.

2 Likes

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by holyacid(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Is beauty money,is your account balance dsame as hers, my friend wen u arrive u can compare, u just mare 19 not even a graduate yet....shs
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by Adiekola(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
You are,indeed,prettier than her.just keep the beauty up.
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by smileysmiley(f): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
gagaqueen:
19 and you look this old? I'm more than 19 and I look way younger... Take style dey lie small small

2 Likes

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by dayojags10(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Smh.... I gave iphone 4s to my yunga sis 2012
Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by gentleheart1(f): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
U are pretty but you aint an inch close to Muna, pretty get grade abeg.

And is it me or are you actually shapeless, i can tell your type of shape from afar aint good at all.

1 Like

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by gentleheart1(f): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
no1madman:
No fackin waist. . .eyahhh!
Thought i was the only one who noticed, no waist which makes her shapeless.

1 Like

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by Bamz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pageantry of vanity.

1 Like

Re: Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" by Lakesydha4real(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Yes u r pretty.... Pls send me ur contacts let's chat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial / Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.