Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin (1175 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles / Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by scully95: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-WO0kaf6ydfY/VmBfiC99ieI/AAAAAAAAqHc/hbKsAxL9-rk/s640/turkey.jpg[/img]

Russia's President said that Allah, apparently, decided to punish Turkey's leadership by making them lose their minds.

Russia's president said: "We were ready to cooperate with Turkey on any sensitive issue and were ready to go much further than [Turkey's other] allies were willing to. "
Earlier, on Monday, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Russia had received additional evidence that oil from fields controlled by Daesh, which is prohibited in Russia, were being transported to Turkey on an industrial scale.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-rvuIfR2Llq0/VmBgPCSulkI/AAAAAAAAqHk/ciZuqoqDI0A/s1600/turkey1.JPG[/img]
"Only Allah knows, why they did it," Putin said.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his family are involved in the illegal deliveries of oil from the Islamic State, known in the Arab world as Daesh and whose activities are prohibited in Russia, Russian Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov said earlier Wednesday.

​"It's the duty of every civilized country to take part in the defeat of terrorists," Vladimir Putin said.

Moscow has been conducting pinpoint airstrikes on terrorist positions, particularly those of Islamic State, in Syria at President Bashar Assad's request since September 30.

On November 24, a Russian Su-24 attack aircraft was downed by an air-to-air missile while carrying out precision strikes against terrorist positions in northern Syria. The missile was fired by a Turkish F-16 fighter in response to an alleged violation of Turkish airspace by the Russian jet.

"I do not understand why they did it. Any problem — even that which we might have missed — could have been dealt with in a different way," Russia's president stressed.

Both the Russian General Staff and the Syrian Air Defense Command have confirmed that the Su-24 never crossed into Turkish airspace and was illegally downed on Syrian territory In the wake of the incident, Russia introduced a set of economic measures against Turkey, while Ankara has refused to apologize for the move.

Russia has a lot of longtime and trusted friends in Turkey, who should know that Moscow does not equate them to the Turkish government, according to Putin.
http://nigeriaproperty-real..com/2015/12/allah-decided-to-punish-turkey-leaders.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by kilokeys(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ankara don hang barb wire
Re: 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
#clears throat #
Re: 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by zico530(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na Allah punish Turkey or na turkey dey punish am?
Re: 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by iliyande(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
how country name go be Turkey self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by jnhmaxxwell: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
This Putin is a Political Comedian. The reality speaks for it. Lesson learned here is know when to stop being a puppet. Also know when to stop stealing or thieving.

Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by queenoflafia(f): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lolll, this is pure comedy grin
Re: 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by ValerianSteel(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
So much for the Russian Machismo cause apparently Putin has proven to be a wailing bitcch with the way he rants and throws shades lately undecided
Re: 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by scully95: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
ValerianSteel:
So much for the Russian Machismo cause apparently Putin has proven to be a wailing bitcch with the way he rants and throws shades lately undecided

Yea, that's the best leader in the world. He can't shout and i'm liking him more... So far the Turkish gas pipe-line project has been shutdown, sanctions followed.. These are the right step before you wage a full scale war.. Naturally it does not make sense, you are fighting a war with someone and still doing business with that person..Shooting down one Fighter jet again did not stop the bombing of Turks militants in the ilegal oil business.. In-fact it has escalated it.

Sanction first.. Erogan is just a scape-goat. Putin again has done the right thing.. Let him continue talking... Millions if not Billions of people are counting on him. Compare to your dead Obama, the Neocon's puppet that only speaks english and everyone claps, go back home to listen again to what he said, you find out it does not make any sense..
Re: 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by ValerianSteel(m): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
scully95:

Yea, that's the best leader in the world. He can't shout and i'm liking him more... So far the Turkish gas pipe-line project has been shutdown, sanctions followed.. These are the right step before you wage a full scale war.. Naturally it does not make sense, you are fighting a war with someone and still doing business with that person..Shooting down one Fighter jet again did not stop the bombing of Turks militants in the ilegal oil business.. In-fact it has escalated it.

Sanction first.. Erogan is just a scape-goat. Putin again has done the right thing.. Let him continue talking... Millions if not Billions of people are counting on him. Compare to your dead Obama, the Neocon's puppet that only speaks english and everyone claps, go back home to listen again to what he said, you find out it does not make any sense..

You call those sanctions grin grin grin Prohibition of Importation of Turkish food,ban on chartered flights between Turkey and Russia,cancellation of visa free travel between Russia and Turkey.

Every of the aforementioned sanctions against Turkey by Russia can be returned in the same weight.Putin is just a noise maker.

Russia is Turkish biggest import partner while Germany is Turkish biggest export partner,so tell me,if Russia is refusing to sell her products-in specifics gas,Turkey would look for another trading partner.It may be difficult finding a stable trading partner to replace Russia but definitely there'll be an alternative,the market is wide enough undecided

You really digging in to the Russian propaganda against Turkey,Turkey on the other hand remains unflinching and unapologetic,for Turkey to have taken such action,she definitely has a plan to keep her hand from landing on a stake put in place by Russia,no country will deliberately sabotaged its safety,stability and economy in the name of supposedly settling a score with Russia.

My dead Obama that your living Putin couldn't look in the eye in the Paris throwing shades like a wailing bitcch he currently is grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by scully95: 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
ValerianSteel:
You call those sanctions grin grin grin Prohibition of Importation of Turkish food,ban on chartered flights between Turkey and Russia,cancellation of visa free travel between Russia and Turkey.

Every of the aforementioned sanctions against Turkey by Russia can be returned in the same weight.Putin is just a noise maker.

Russia is Turkish biggest import partner while Germany is Turkish biggest export partner,so tell me,if Russia is refusing to sell her products-in specifics gas,Turkey would look for another trading partner.It may be difficult finding a stable trading partner to replace Russia but definitely there'll be an alternative,the market is wide enough undecided

You really digging in to the Russian propaganda against Turkey,Turkey on the other hand remains unflinching and unapologetic,for Turkey to have taken such action,she definitely has a plan to keep her hand from landing on a stake put in place by Russia,no country will deliberately sabotaged its safety,stability and economy in the name of supposedly settling a score with Russia.

My dead Obama that your living Putin couldn't look in the eye in the Paris throwing shades like a wailing bitcch he currently is grin grin grin

Hahaha lol.. I kuku did not mention the sanction list, you mentioned it yourself. Well, gas is where it hurt the most and sure, there won't be Russian tourist inflow. Lets even forget about that. Turkey will lose on both sides now..One, no more Deaseh stolen oil, it recently decided to sign gas contracts with qatar. Honestly, there won't be any gas pipelines across Syria, the reason Qatar started sponsoring its own arms of terrorists in Syria. (Far back as 2009..Long story)

No more Daesh oil, no more Russian gas contract or huge pipelines.(I could remember, the south stream (Bulgaria) was canceled and started Turkish stream). Now who be the loser nah ? It won't end there oh.

I am even very ashamed that I have to argue with a sub-human that ignores the use of common sense. Turkey stealing Syrian oil, sponsoring terrorist, then someone that has normal human brains bombed the illegal oil tanks and this sub-human and its miscreants like someone (jnhmaxxwell) said, are supporting terrorist. Obama leading the terrorist group, the terrorist alliance NATO. You atually expect Putin to look into terrorist eye and say good job terrorist leader Obama ?

If you have lost your senses or sense of humanity, you really need to re-think about being human. May be it will be nice if you turn to a real robot. Because robot is obviously better. Now who is on the right side of history ? Me or you ? NATO or Russia ? Stealing Syrian oil sponsoring terrorists or those who are against it and said enough is enough ?

Now you see why the empire is falling everyday ? I am sad for you. Obama i repeat is a dead idiot, stupidity at maximum level is what is wrong with him. He has no say by the way, a mere puppet to the Neocons, the Zionist.

Neocons kangaroo that says as I do. And this nonentity @ ValerianSteel supporting the dead is just cynical.

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Qatar, Turkey and the head of the empire U.S.A and NATO are birds of a feather. On the wrong side of history and you shall see. The war is on Syrian Army side which ever way you want it.. Turkey is just a Scape-goat and Russia knows very well.

Still waiting for what Saudi will do. It has started increasing its power covertly. We shall see. Isreal for sure will continue it covert and pressurizing its neocons in the U.S...

The videos of turkey stealing Syrian oil are propaganda nah.. Ode oshi..

1 Like

Re: 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by ValerianSteel(m): 12:25am On Dec 04, 2015
scully95:

Hahaha lol.. I kuku did not mention the sanction list, you mentioned it yourself. Well, gas is where it hurt the most and sure, there won't be Russian tourist inflow. Lets even forget about that. Turkey will lose on both sides now..One, no more Deaseh stolen oil, it recently decided to sign gas contracts with qatar. Honestly, there won't be any gas pipelines across Syria, the reason Qatar started sponsoring its own arms of terrorists in Syria. (Far back as 2009..Long story)

No more Daesh oil, no more Russian gas contract or huge pipelines.(I could remember, the south stream (Bulgaria) was canceled and started Turkish stream). Now who be the loser nah ? It won't end there oh.

I am even very ashamed that I have to argue with a sub-human that ignores the use of common sense. Turkey stealing Syrian oil, sponsoring terrorist, then someone that has normal human brains bombed the illegal oil tanks and this sub-human and its miscreants like someone (jnhmaxxwell) said, are supporting terrorist. Obama leading the terrorist group, the terrorist alliance NATO. You atually expect Putin to look into terrorist eye and say good job terrorist leader Obama ?

If you have lost your senses or sense of humanity, you really need to re-think about being human. May be it will be nice if you turn to a real robot. Because robot is obviously better. Now who is on the right side of history ? Me or you ? NATO or Russia ? Stealing Syrian oil sponsoring terrorists or those who are against it and said enough is enough ?

Now you see why the empire is falling everyday ? I am sad for you. Obama i repeat is a dead idiot, stupidity at maximum level is what is wrong with him. He has no say by the way, a mere puppet to the Neocons, the Zionist.

Neocons kangaroo that says as I do. And this nonentity @ ValerianSteel supporting the dead is just cynical.

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Qatar, Turkey and the head of the empire U.S.A and NATO are birds of a feather. On the wrong side of history and you shall see. The war is on Syrian Army side which ever way you want it.. Turkey is just a Scape-goat and Russia knows very well.

Still waiting for what Saudi will do. It has started increasing its power covertly. We shall see. Isreal for sure will continue it covert and pressurizing its neocons in the U.S...

When you are ready for a sane,civil and mature interaction please let me know,but if you choose to stick to throwing unwarranted insults and tantrums,please stay off my mentions . angry
Re: 'allah Decided To Punish Turkey Leaders By Making Them Lose Their Minds' -putin by jnhmaxxwell: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2015
scully95:

I am even very ashamed that I have to argue with a sub-human that ignores the use of common sense. Turkey stealing Syrian oil, sponsoring terrorist, then someone that has normal human brains bombed the illegal oil tanks and this sub-human and its miscreants like someone (jnhmaxxwell) said, are supporting terrorist. Obama leading the terrorist group, the terrorist alliance NATO. You actually expect Putin to look into terrorist eye and say good job terrorist leader Obama ?

A lot of people do not understand why the love for Mr Putin is high and keep rising. It is simple, and written above. He's on the right side of history and the only Politician with Norman human being sense. This is just the simple truth.

(1) (Reply)

Disney To Boycott Georgia Over Gay Marriage Bill / Muslims Scared As Trump Wins US Presidential Election General News / 10 Reasons Why Donald Trumph Will Be The Worst American President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.