Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage (915 Views)

Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Daniel Ademinokan Hints That Doris Simeon Abused & Violated Him Mentally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by money121(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Doris revealed this in an interview with Net; the actress who was formerly married to filmmaker Daniel Ademinokan said “I am not God, only God can say. I might just say I don’t want again but what if God says it’s time for you to settle down again. So it’s not a closed door for me when it comes to marriage.”When asked if she is currently in a relationship, the mother of one said she is in a relationship with God, her son and career. “Yeah, I am in a relationship with God and my son and my career too” she said jokingly.
Doris Simeon lost her marriage at the hands of fellow actress Stella Damasus and has ever since been deprived of the right to see her son. -

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/doris-simeon-reveals-she-is-ready-for.html

cc. lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by money121(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by Airforce1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
What happened to her first marriage?
Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by bronzegoddess(f): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Typical nigerian reply- in a relationship with God.

End time woman angry
Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by Pelummy(f): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Did u just came back from SUDAN?
Airforce1:
Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by Airforce1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pelummy:
Did u just came back from SUDAN?
yes
Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by queenoflafia(f): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Better o.but wise up this time around,don't allow one old bitch steal him from u
Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by Pelummy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oh my! Welcome back alive
Airforce1:
yes
Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by Airforce1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pelummy:
Oh my! Welcome back alive
[b]so tell me
Wetin do her first marriage to daniel?
Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wow!

Never knew god has a girlfriend.

That god must be amadioha
Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by itstpia8: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is this still about the Edo/Delta imbroglio which Oshio is fanning?
Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by lurlah2014(f): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Open ur eyes u shall see
Read and u shall understand man
Airforce1:
Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by Airforce1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
lurlah2014:
Open ur eyes u shall see
Read and u shall understand man
too long
Cant read all that
Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by lurlah2014(f): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ok oo
Good for u
Airforce1:
too long
Cant read all that
Re: Doris Simeon Reveals She Is Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thread caption doesnt even correlate with wa she said.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Message To Her Haters / The Day Silverbird Galleria Abuja Stood Still For Yemi Alade / Gehs Fall For Guys Who Make Dem Laugh? Fact Or Not Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.