Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

13 Year-old Rape Victim Unaware Of Pregnancy, Delivers Baby In School Lavatory: - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13 Year-old Rape Victim Unaware Of Pregnancy, Delivers Baby In School Lavatory: (723 Views)

8-Year-Old Rape Victim Dies Of Infection In Lagos (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Rape Victim Bled To Death In Lagos / I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Year-old Rape Victim Unaware Of Pregnancy, Delivers Baby In School Lavatory: by kihemeje96(f): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
A 13-year-old rape victim whose identity is not revealed has gave birth to a baby girl in a school lavatory in the southern Indian city of Hyderabad. The girl was not aware that she was pregnant before the delivery neither did the school staff nor her school mates had a clue.the girl herself was aware of her pregnancy before the delivery. The girl was said to have gone to the washroom in the company of her friend after complaining of stomach pain. Her friend was shocked when the teenager delivered a baby inside the toilet and rushed to inform the teachers who were equally shocked on witnessing the incident. The girl is believed to have been sexually assaulted by a neighbor only known by his last name, Dhanu who has been missing since the incident came to light. Police have filed rape charges against him. Unconfirmed, conflicting reports suggest the girl's parents knew about her pregnancy. "The girl's mother has passed away and her father, a laborer, was always away. Her elder sister, who knew about the pregnancy, did not stop her going to school," an investigation official told a local daily The Asian Age. A probe has been ordered by the authorities in Hyderabad into the shocking and outrageous episode.

http://www.news-world-update.com/2015/12/13-year-old-rape-victim-unaware-of.html
Re: 13 Year-old Rape Victim Unaware Of Pregnancy, Delivers Baby In School Lavatory: by ratchy: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
END TIME IS HERE
Re: 13 Year-old Rape Victim Unaware Of Pregnancy, Delivers Baby In School Lavatory: by queenoflafia(f): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na wah o! The neighbour's name sounds ibo 'Dhanu'
Re: 13 Year-old Rape Victim Unaware Of Pregnancy, Delivers Baby In School Lavatory: by mperoakeem(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Now this shiit is end time
Re: 13 Year-old Rape Victim Unaware Of Pregnancy, Delivers Baby In School Lavatory: by jaymejate: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Congratulations!

Naija peeps no mind to cum chop naming ceremony rice o grin
Re: 13 Year-old Rape Victim Unaware Of Pregnancy, Delivers Baby In School Lavatory: by green9der: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
BENEFITS OF apple cider vinegar (Eden

1. Improved Digestion
2. Heartburn, Intestinal Problems and Constipation
3. Prevent Candida and Normalize Intestinal Bacteria
4. Strengthen Your Immune System
5. Regulate Blood Sugar and Aid in Diabetes
6. Stabilize High Blood Pressure
7. Detoxification
8. Weight Loss
9. Skin Benefits
10. Stamina and Energy

CONTACT ME BY DIALING MY NUMBER TO GET THE POWERFUL PRODUCT ANYWHERE YOU ARE WITHIN NIGERIA 07038663587

Re: 13 Year-old Rape Victim Unaware Of Pregnancy, Delivers Baby In School Lavatory: by Lanretoye(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2015
if i tell u say i believe na set up.

(1) (Reply)

Security Guard In Abuja Court For Inserting Finger Into 10-yr-old Girl’s Vagina / Doctor Cut Parts From A Dead Body In Osogbo / WATCH Video:fulani Terrorists Vow To Kill More, Says They Have Backups In Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.