Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

See The Exclusive Invitation Cards For "The Future Awards Africa" 2015 (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See The Exclusive Invitation Cards For "The Future Awards Africa" 2015 (Photos) (1166 Views)

Linda Ikeji, El-Rufai At Future Awards Africa 2015 / The Future Awards Africa 2015 Nominees / Nairaland, Others Honoured At The Nigeria Customer Service Awards 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Exclusive Invitation Cards For "The Future Awards Africa" 2015 (Photos) by Zikkyfuse(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7hbCRNUzqSg/VmBlxRghICI/AAAAAAAACD0/mVKMlCTsGpU/s400/The-Future-Awards-Africa.jpg[/img]

The Future Awards Africa,( FAA) Celebrates 10 years of presenting Africa's true leaders this year. In that spirit, they crafted an amazing invitation card which represents different countries in Africa! Most celebrities across Africa, have received theirs, and our very own Don Jazzy has also received his.

His own is crafted in the Tanzanian map format (Pictured below).

The FAA will hold on 6th December, 2015 in Lagos, and is strictly under special invitation! I have my I.V though, you wanna see? ;-)

Check below to see other formats. This is an amazing innovation i must say!

Source:
http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/check-out-this-exclusive-invitation.html

lalasticlala, seun, ishilove

Re: See The Exclusive Invitation Cards For "The Future Awards Africa" 2015 (Photos) by Zikkyfuse(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
smiley
Re: See The Exclusive Invitation Cards For "The Future Awards Africa" 2015 (Photos) by Dotnie00(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Creativity at its peak!
Re: See The Exclusive Invitation Cards For "The Future Awards Africa" 2015 (Photos) by Zikkyfuse(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

/ Weddings Gowns, Rings, Banquet Chairs And Tables, And Marquee Tents At Benkol. / 9 Tips For Planning A Destination Wedding On A Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.