Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe (29521 Views)

How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud / 1985 Coup: Dasuki Denies Arresting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by Isryl02(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
angry
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kyase:
So you're believing that dude

the ex govrs no get names? The ex ministers no get names?

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by GeoOla25(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
End time dansuki
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kyase:

the ex govrs no get names? The ex ministers no get names? mind u fashola, amaechi, saraki, lamido, aliyu, akpabio, chime etc na ex govrs.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by Abylyty(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
We are tired of hearing hear-say in this country. Long before now dasuki has been accused, so why does it seem like d prosecutors are desperately searching for clues to get him arrested.

Was it that they had nothing on him before?!
I'm not really surprised that some people say that buhari is on a revenge mission

It's high time someone is held guilty, because the trumpet has been sounding yet no one even shivers

Let the guilty face the hammer of justice
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by vicboy12: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dasuki even if u make comment or not, even if u call names or not you are in for it and you will pay dearly for all you've done to this country, boko haram sponsor
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by yomalex(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wetin we no go hear
Statement-Counter statement
Affidavit- Counter Affidavit
Press Release -Counter Press release
Before believing any news item you read you have to wait for like $ days by that time the real news will be out
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by anytexy: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
I know right from on set I know it was a lie. Not saying his not guilty, but i know he never make such statements
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by StOla: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Whether he denies snitching or not, as long as other conniving suspects have been arrested on very strong accusations, then justice is slowly making for the finish line.
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by owumzy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dasuki have the option of naming all his accomplices or go down alone.
Already Dokpesi has admitted receiving money from him publicly
Others will soon do same
Nigeria is on course

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by spako4(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rogue lawyer
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by Toktee(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kyase:

Don't mind them,this are the same lawyers that claimed that they have denied them access to dasuki,does it means he was with dasuki in the spirit?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dasuki....! dasuki......!! dasuki.......!!! if you can hear me,learn from diezani(you see her health)
Dopkesi, you too learn fron dasuki..... make all of una reason dat all na six feet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by Toktee(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
anytexy:
I know right from on set I know it was a lie. Not saying his not guilty, but i know he never make such statements
Beleive me,you are a fool,it was a lied,and all the people implicated are in detention,walahi,single sense you no get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by Kyase(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Toktee:
Don't mind them,this are the same lawyers that claimed that they have denied them access to dasuki,does it means he was with dasuuki :Dki in the spirit?
I heard he paid a former governor 4.6 billion
For spiritual reason.
This may be it cheesy
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by dammytosh: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
At least he can no longer deny the money Dokpesi already claimed that he collected.

2.1 Billion naira.
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by dotcomm(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
After being arrested by the Department of State Services (DSS) and handed over to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Tuesday, December 2, 2015, the former national security adviser (NSA) Sambo Dasuki has listed some of his accomplices.

According to a source who spoke with The Nation, the ex-NSA made some “mind-boggling” revelations on the arms contracts on Tuesday after being arrested.
sambo dasuki ii
Former national security adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki makes stunning confessions about accomplices in arms deal scandal

A report by the National Task Force on Illegal Importation of Firearms (NATFORCE) on December 2, said that Dasuki aided Boko Haram in the importation of illegal arms and other ammunition.
Describing his confession during interrogation by the EFCC, a source said: “When Dasuki was brought in, he initially refused to write any statement, alleging that he had been subjected to media trial.
“I think the ex-NSA decided not to open up based on the advice of his lawyers that he should leave everything for the open court.

“The EFCC operatives, however, obliged Dasuki a copy of the statement by a former Director of Finance in the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA), Shaibu Salisu in which the latter made some implicating statements.

“Dasuki, who was shocked by Salisu’s confessions, repeatedly asked: ‘You mean Salisu wrote all these! You mean he said these! Give me a pen and paper’.

“Thereafter, Dasuki decided to open a can of worms. He gave a long list of PDP chieftains who collected money from the Office of the NSA.
“He mentioned the names of a former Deputy National Chairman of PDP, ex-governors and ex-ministers and many others.

“As I am talking to you, Dasuki is still writing his statement. The disclosures of the ex-Director of Finance in ONSA have assisted greatly in getting to the bottom of the armsgate.
“So, the investigation is still on. We will certainly arrest more suspects soon.”

The Nation also reports that the EFCC may extend its probe to the seizure of $9 million cash by South Africa and bring everyone involved for questioning as regards the botched deal.
Also, the former Sokoto state governor, Attahiru Bafarawa, the AIT chairman, Raymond Dokpesi, and the former minister Bashir Yuguda, who have also been linked to the arms deal, were said to be perfecting their bail conditions yesterday.

An EFCC source also revealed that the anti-graft agency was planning to arraign some of the suspects in court to enable them have the over 22 suspects being interrogated in custody as the agency is said to be mindful of a situation in which the high-profile suspects will rush to court to in search of enforcement of their fundamental rights and thereby truncate the investigation.

“Our investigators have isolated these areas of probe: Were the funds budgeted for? If not, what informed extra-budgetary expenses? How much was actually voted for arms procurement? How were the funds sourced? Who or which agency awarded all the contracts?

“Who were the contractors? Was there any evidence of delivery of equipment? What will make any Minister to run to ONSA for funds?

“These are the areas our detectives have been mandated to look at,” the source informed.
“Some Bureau de Change operators were accomplices of many of these suspects in custody. We are tracking every transaction.

“On daily basis, we will keep on inviting more suspects because the syndicate has a complex networking,” the source added.

Dokpesi on his part, has since explained that the N2.1 billion he collected from the former NSA was for a pre-election campaign.
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by Omooba77: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
teeboila:
But Dokpesi said he truly collected 2.1 billion naira from Dasuki(NSA office) why is Dasuki's lawyer lying again now.

Quote me,Buhari is only trying to take his pound of flesh
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by Technocrat1759(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Story story storyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by Otilo12: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
unclejb2:
Buhari is really desperate to hang Dasuki. We understand his quest and thirst for vendetta. What he should not forget is that what goes round will surely come round. If Dasuki is found guilty, he should be made to face the law. But until then we are watching Nigeria slide into her grave under the leadership of the certificateless general.
You're nothing but merely animal. Why can't you with professorship contest with him. Shame on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by phylshan: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
In other words "no be me tell them say u steal money ooo"
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by Sheikwonder(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
armadeo:
Dasuki the man in the eye of the storm.

it aint easy to be in his shoes now, everyday the story is about him and his words.

niggas phone must be ringing off the hook now, probably got a DHL pack containing a dead fish.

nigger went dumb.

Omerta.

Nigga,you've seen one too many mafia movies...cheesy

Even Don Corleone can't save Dasuki...

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by gmaa(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
bettercreature:
SAHARA REPORTERS are the best news agency out there,they are on per with channels tv if you compare their work rate

so true, they were the first to announced Audu's death in Kogi state, so also when dokpesi was arrested. AIT didn't air the news immediately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by Toktee(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Omooba77:

Quote me,Buhari is only trying to take his pound of flesh
wailer spotted.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by Fleshly: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
teeboila:
But Dokpesi said he truly collected 2.1 billion naira from Dasuki(NSA office) why is Dasuki's lawyer lying again now.

Dopkesi will very soon deny that.
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by bettercreature(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
gmaa:

so true, they were the first to announced Audu's death in Kogi state, so also when dokpesi was arrested. AIT didn't air the news immediately
Their investigative journalism is next to non in Nigeria today
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by ekpesa(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
I don't even know whom to believe, government and its agencies spoke person's are not communicating to the populace with credible and formal channels. they are still using the propaganda machine used during the election. who is to help clarify news and lies for us? Meanwhile the government was built on lies.
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by alexov(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
armadeo:
Dasuki the man in the eye of the storm.

it aint easy to be in his shoes now, everyday the story is about him and his words.

niggas phone must be ringing off the hook now, probably got a DHL pack containing a dead fish.

nigger went dumb.

Omerta.
Lol the godfather style. You talk you sleep with d fishes.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by Nneben: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmmm we don suffer for this criminals hand
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by babadem2much(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dasuki suddenly turned himself to general manager n chief contractor Arms Deal

if the people wey he give money agree say dem take Na d wowo yeye lawyer go come become spokes man abi ?

OK after the RAGAE..... NA him one come play blues . oloshi
Re: Dasuki Denies Implicating Anyone In Arms Procurement Probe by utuk: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
I knew something was wrong d very moment I saw that d news came from NATION NEWSPAPER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’ve No Information To Provide On Aisha Buhari Being Wanted In US –US / Aragorn Fani-Kayode And Precious Chinwendu 'Snowhite' Rock Matching Outfits / 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Presidency, US Embassy Silent On Trump's Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.