Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) (14759 Views)

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by gemale(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Nnamdi kanu is d wrong man fighting 4 a ryt cause. D fact dt he spews hate doesn't mitigate d validity 4 d establishment of D biafran nation. Personally I blv in d Biafran cause & nt Nnamdi kanu. I wish someone more reasonable wld come 2 D forefront of D biafran struggle 2 replace him. However 1 can't deny dt he has furthered d biafran cause by drawing national attention 2 D struggle 4 biafran emancipation. #BiafraWithoutBloodshed

2 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by zendy: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Pavore9:

There are times it is wiser not to think aloud. In response to 'It is not possible to jail anyone in any democratic country for what they say, no matter if the person called for nuclear bomb.' Let me cite you an example, there was this radical Kenyan cleric called Makaburi who openly applauded the Westgate attack of September 2013 on live TV. Kenyan government kept quiet as they were still in the court against Makaburi for inciting and recruiting youths in the Northern and Coastal parts of the Country. Early April 2014, he was gunned down by a man in a fast moving motorcycle. Though the government did give the impression they were investigating his death but deep down everyone knew the government was responsible for the death.His people made noise that he was murdered because he spoke his mind and their were riots which had many of his acolytes roped into custody. Some never returned back home.

What has this long story got to do with charging people to court based on utterance?
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by irynterri(f): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Samirana360:

And dat's y ojukwu was nt able 2 achieve it becoz of his non-violence approach...just imagine IPOB n massob should behave lik boko haram 4 just 24hrs...d nxt day biafra wil come
i wouldnt want to be part of a buafra founded on hate and violence,we will end up transferring that hate from hausa and yorubas to ourselves,take south sudan for an examp
le..even after they have been declared an independent state they are still killing each other,coupled with this emperor idea he might end up being like mugabe and remember ndi igbo enweghi eze,many igbos will revolt and demand his removal overtime
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by irynterri(f): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Samirana360:

And dat's y ojukwu was nt able 2 achieve it becoz of his non-violence approach...just imagine IPOB n massob should behave lik boko haram 4 just 24hrs...d nxt day biafra wil come
i wouldnt want to be part of a biafra founded on hate and violence,we will end up transferring that hate from hausa and yorubas to ourselves,take south sudan for an examp
le..even after they have been declared an independent state they are still killing each other,coupled with this emperor idea he might end up being like mugabe and remember ndi igbo enweghi eze,many igbos will revolt and demand his removal overtime
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by zendy: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2015
scholes0:

Go to France or Germany and call for the destruction of jews and see what will happen to you.
My friend, hate speech is not part of your 'Freedom of speech'

And not only did Kanu just say things, he actually acted on them.... He made violence inciting speeches, and also solicited for arms to destroy the 'Zoo' - What national government will seat back and watch all that unfold right in its wake?

Hate speech is not a crime. Give me one example where anyone was jailed in a democratic country for making hate speech. Kanu called for arms to fight Nigeria, he actually did this many times on Radio Biafra. What I'm trying to say is that a person cannot be jailed for calling for arms. No one is ever jailed for 'mere talking'. You would have to prove that he indeed did acquire weapons and he did so to cause trouble. Nobody can be jailed for just talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by zendy: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2015
hummerwise:

choi!!
i hail ooo chief judge grin grin grin grin grin
you too sabi law...

choi!!!! illiteracy is trully a disease grin grin grin grin
i don laf taya for here

Instead of laughing, try to answer the quedtion. Give us an example of where a person was jailed for talking.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2015
egift:

His point is that the IPOD miscreants are following a madman to Hell and we will wish them safe journey ones they give us the slightest excuse by picking up arms.

Even the great-grand-children of those agitating today will still be Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria!
hope you ll be one those that ll fight the biafran when the pick up arms or are you expecting someone to fight for u when the time come see what is coming is bigger than what you think BUHARI! You go believe let me come back to africa and real warfare ll start I have a date with nigeria
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2015
kay29000:
The funny thing about the Nnamdi Kanu guy is that he is always telling the world that Hausa Fulani are living off Biafra Oil and Gas and that that has to stop. But the last time I checked, the majority of the oil is found in Niger Delta, and I don't think Niger Delta are interested in aligning with igbo people for Biafra.
please mention the niger delta states
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2015
scholes0:

Words from the leader of biafran movement.
I support nnamdi in this one I hate everything or anything yorubaaaaaaaa
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by sweetguy26: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Arogunmasa:

U call this peaceful? Attacking bizness of other tribes n burning of a mosque? Tell me sm more. Note, there's no attack on any tribe in my post. I don't wish for war, buh d south east will be the theatre. Don't pray for war bruv. U can achieve thru constitutional what u want to achieve thru bloodshed. War is ugly.One luv

Nigeria as whole cannot survive another war with Igbos. The country ill be worse than Afghanistan. Imagine what the Biafran war did to Nigeria - Has Nigeria developed since the Biafran war? No. We are not in 1967, Nigeria has to call for foreign intervention again.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2015
Arogunmasa:

U call this peaceful? Attacking bizness of other tribes n burning of a mosque? Tell me sm more. Note, there's no attack on any tribe in my post. I don't wish for war, buh d south east will be the theatre. Don't pray for war bruv. U can achieve thru constitutional what u want to achieve thru bloodshed. War is ugly.One luv
nobody wants war brother, what's important first is LET MR NNAMDI KANU BE RELEASED!!! then the next step.if mr president is still playing politics with this, then we might not believe what will come afterwards.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Ephemmm: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
zendy:
Funny Nigerians

Many Nigerians don't know the law. It is not possible to jail anyone in any democratic country for what they say, no matter if the person called for nuclear bomb. I challenge any Nigerian to show me where it says "talking is s crime" in the constitution. I challenge any a Nigerian to give me one example where a person was jailed in Nigeria for what they said. Just one example! So it doesn't matter what Kanu said, even if he said he is going to kill every Nigerian, he cannot be jailed for what he said. The only time a person can possibly be jailed for what they said is if the commited perjury under oath or if the leaked information under the official secret act. So anyone who is saying that Kanu should be jailed based on talking is wasting their time.

Do you really know what defamation means in law whether libel or slander? Go to USA and call for the killing/inciting violence on innocent people: it is then you will realize that freedom is not even free in Freetown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by LadyExcellency: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
The muslims that shout Death to Israel.

Death to Jews and Death to America are yet to be arrested by any government in the world irrespective of their attempt to actualize them.

Why are these hypocrites and evil miscreants complaining of speeches made in London outside Nigeria?

What is different from Oba Akiolu's threat on the Igbos?

Bunch of hypocrites. Evil men
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by chrisblack: 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
annayawchee:
war is a necessary evil that must be avoided...... Even my yoruba bros, dnt think U will be safe wen it begins
they funny thing is that they never even sat down to look at the whole picture. They war will be fought on the SE soil.imagine the devastation that will accompanying it
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by annayawchee: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
chrisblack:
they funny thing is that they never even sat down to look at the whole picture. They war will be fought on the SE soil.imagine the devastation that will accompanying it
dont be so sure, the battle field may change.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by omoelesa(m): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
zendy:

Hate speech is not a crime. Give me one example where anyone was jailed in a democratic country for making hate speech. Kanu called for arms to fight Nigeria, he actually did this many times on Radio Biafra. What I'm trying to say is that a person cannot be jailed for calling for arms. No one is ever jailed for 'mere talking'. You would have to prove that he indeed did acquire weapons and he did so to cause trouble. Nobody can be jailed for just talking.
Chai, see mumu raise to power two.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
I won't be shocked when this same KANU would strike a deal with fg and be in millions and this same people shouting Biafra or death would go vote in 2019 and won't still vote an IBO man there are guidelines on how to declare a sovereign state ibos got lawyers instead of going to the street and screaming like touts go and educate urselfs more and do the needful its simple then u can go your way but I can assure u that war if it happens would be fought in the SE and the casualties would be massive losses will cripple the biafran economy if after the war a state of Biafra is declared look at Libya,syria,iraq, this are countries that went with the arm struggle option what's there economy like now let peace guide u wish u biafrans success but do it the right way ka chukwu gozie unu as u follow the peaceful route

2 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Tequilah: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
LadyExcellency:
The muslims that shout Death to Israel.

Death to Jews and Death to America are yet to be arrested by any government in the world irrespective of their attempt to actualize them.

Why are these hypocrites and evil miscreants complaining of speeches made in London outside Nigeria?

What is different from Oba Akiolu's threat on the Igbos?

Bunch of hypocrites. Evil men

You forgot to include the fact that 20 of your Eze NdiIgbo in Lagos were in attendance when Oba Akiolu made that so-called threat. Instead of them to take him to task, they clapped for him excitedly like primary school p...upils and promised to do his bidding. Let me refresh your memory in case you have forgotten:

Vote for Ambode or Perish Inside the Lagoon, Oba Akiolu Tells Igbos | ThisDay Newspapers | April 6th 2015 |

....“On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die inside this water.

“I’m not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi (Agbaje) is my blood relation and I told him that he cannot be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere, don’t do it here.

“If you do what I want, Lagos will continue to be prosperous for you. If you go against my wish, you will perish in the water.”

The monarch said anybody against Ambode did not wish the state well, adding, “I am for the progress, growth and development of Lagos. Ambode is highly cerebral, he’s a symbol and he is going to deliver the message which I, the Oba of Lagos, have said. And he will govern the state for another eight years....

In his response, the Eze-Ndigbo of Amuwo-Oriade, Dr. Gordian Dimojiaku, promised Akiolu that the Igbos in the state would support Ambode.

“The mistake of last Saturday was caused by everybody, not only the Igbos. It is not only the Igbos that were responsible for the votes. But we have learnt our lesson. Saturday’s election is going to be a different thing and Ambode is going to win.

“Everybody knows that when you fail the first time, you cannot afford to fail again. We are going to tell our people that Ezes from the 20 local governments and 37 local council development areas are here and that we have sworn with the Oba that we are going to make sure that Ambode wins next Saturday’s election,” he said.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/vote-for-ambode-or-perish-inside-the-lagoon-oba-akiolu-tells-igbos/206050/

2 Likes

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by zendy: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
omoelesa:
Chai, see mumu raise to power two.

Instead of making brainless comments like that, try and answer the question
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Dedetwo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
kay29000:

I went through your posts, and I understand why you can't see anything wrong with those words from Nnamdi Kanu.

Are the quotes worse than the ones credited to Mohammadu Buhari and few elites from northern region of Nigeria?
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Dedetwo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
scholes0:

Words from the leader of biafran movement.

I guess he knew the enemies of Biafran State.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Dedetwo(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ephemmm:

Do you really know what defamation means in law whether libel or slander? Go to USA and call for the killing/inciting violence on innocent people: it is then you will realize that freedom is not even free in Freetown.

It is appears certain people are completely oblivious of the rhetoric expressions that accompany self-determination. Nigeria has justified what Nnamdi Kanu alluded in his speeches by locking him up without reasonable charges.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by OFFICIAL336: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
kay29000:
The funny thing about the Nnamdi Kanu guy is that he is always telling the world that Hausa Fulani are living off Biafra Oil and Gas and that that has to stop. But the last time I checked, the majority of the oil is found in Niger Delta, and I don't think Niger Delta are interested in aligning with igbo people for Biafra.
Can you tell us what make up the ND? A referendum will put all this to rest. Since u are so sure, advise your govt to organise a referendum.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by olayanju22(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2017
demielvis:
Buhari-If i lose this election the blood of baboons and monkeys will waste.

He lost and 2011 was crowned boko haram year.

El rufai-Buhari is a terrorist
Boko haram started in 2006.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Michael004: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2017
scholes0:

These are words coming from the hero of Aba and Onitsha thugs.
Na waa!
If he's waiting for that, then he will never be happy for the rest of his miserable life.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Nnamdi kanu was right Nigeria is a zoo with uncivilized people
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by GuyWise(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
Mazi Kanu saw the fulani killer-herdsmen from afar.

Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by xelly: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2017
kay29000:

I went through your posts, and I understand why you can't see anything wrong with those words from Nnamdi Kanu.

Have you seen anything wrong with the absent president? It matters more.
Re: Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) by eunisam: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Anthonyoz:
okey with all pleasure i will compare to see who is bigot

nnamdi kanu= give me gun and show me any body that vote buhari i ll shot that person and go to prison,at last how many apc supporters did he kill,nobody not even a dine.

Buhari :if i lose the election i ll soak the blood of monkey and dogs in their own blood,at last many innonce soul died in hand of buhari promise

treason
nnamdi kanu:i will destroy nigeria uptill date nothing happen niaja still dey bounce.
Note:he did not say he will bomb rather he will destroy, maybe with his mouth as he is doing or do merlin

buhari overthrow a democraticaly elected govt in year 1983

nnamdi kanu we need guns and bullet to defend our selve and and kill nigeria ,uptill date still want guns and bullet and killed no body

buhari attack against boko haram terrorist group is attack against all nothern nigeria populace and boko haram terrorist group adopted buhari as their chief negociator and today thousands of innocent north and south poor populace lifes having been wasted

so nwannem after that comparism who is bigotry?,
who is a confirm terrorist kanu or buhari?
who commited treason kanu or buhari

nwannem let be honest even for once and sincere ,eziokwu bu ndu bigotry and sentiment apart
zendy:

What has this long story got to do with charging people to court based on utterance?
irynterri:
i wouldnt want to be part of a buafra founded on hate and violence,we will end up transferring that hate from hausa and yorubas to ourselves,take south sudan for an examp
zendy:

Instead of laughing, try to answer the quedtion. Give us an example of where a person was jailed for talking.
Brooklynsouth:
hope you ll be one those that ll fight the biafran when the pick up arms or are you expecting someone to fight for u when the time come see what is coming is bigger than what you think BUHARI! You go believe let me come back to africa and real warfare ll start I have a date with nigeria
Brooklynsouth:
please mention the niger delta states
sweetguy26:

Nigeria as whole cannot survive another war with Igbos. The country ill be worse than Afghanistan. Imagine what the Biafran war did to Nigeria - Has Nigeria developed since the Biafran war? No. We are not in 1967, Nigeria has to call for foreign intervention again.
Ephemmm:

annayawchee:
dont be so sure, the battle field may change.
Tequilah:

You forgot to include the fact that 20 of your Eze NdiIgbo in Lagos were in attendance when Oba Akiolu made that so-called threat. Instead of them to take him to task, they clapped for him excitedly like primary school p...upils and promised to do his bidding. Let me refresh your memory in case you have forgotten:

zendy:

Instead of making brainless comments like that, try and answer the question
Dedetwo:

Are the quotes worse than the ones credited to Mohammadu Buhari and few elites from northern region of Nigeria?
Dedetwo:

I guess he knew the enemies of Biafran State.
Dedetwo:

It is appears certain people are completely oblivious of the rhetoric expressions that accompany self-determination. Nigeria has justified what Nnamdi Kanu alluded in his speeches by locking him up without reasonable charges.
OFFICIAL336:

Can you tell us what make up the ND? A referendum will put all this to rest. Since u are so sure, advise your govt to organise a referendum.
olayanju22:
Boko haram started in 2006.
stephenmorris:
Nnamdi kanu was right Nigeria is a zoo with uncivilized people
In summary ::: All Nnamdi Kanu is asking for is his freedom and that of his people Biafra! is that a crime?
GuyWise:
Mazi Kanu saw the fulani killer-herdsmen from afar.
In summary ::: All Nnamdi Kanu is asking for is his freedom and that of his people Biafra! is that a crime?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP National Convention Has Been Suspended! / Buhari's Government Is Sabotaging The Fight Against Corruption - Falana / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Arrest Of Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.