Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nourish Your Dull Dry Skin With Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nourish Your Dull Dry Skin With Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion (3836 Views)

The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Woe Unto Jergens!!!! / U Wanna Know How To Pamper Ur Skin With Palm Oil. Bitterleaf, Sandalwood? Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nourish Your Dull Dry Skin With Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion by ChrisKonor: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2015

Jergens® Moisturizers are designed to make a beautiful difference for your skin - a difference you can actually see, feel and experience. Only their formulas are made with an illuminating HydraLucence blend.

Helps heal dryness at the source by penetrating through 5 layers of the skin's surface. Absorbs quickly and locks in moisture for up to 48 hours. User Jergens® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer during the day and Jergens® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer at night for 3x smoother, softer skin.

Helps restore your skin's deep luminosity to reveal skin that's never looked so beautiful. Helps repair, heal, and deeply nourishes extra dry skin to reveal visibly luminous, healthier skin. Contains Vitamins C, E, and B5.

It's Irresistibly soft, invitingly smooth skin in the palm of your hand. This fast-absorbing body lotion goes deep beneath skin's surface to lock in moisture for 24 hours of relief.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Laureth-3, Ceteareth-20, DMDM Hydantoin, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Arginine, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Fragrance, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin, Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol

PRICE: N2,500 (Price may differ by location or seller.)

SIZE: 620ML

SKIN CARE FACTS:

- Repairs, heals, and deeply nourishes extra dry skin to reveal visibly luminous, healthier skin.

- Best for: Extra dry skin, including heels, elbows, and knees.

- Improves skin‘s tone, texture, and luminosity.

- Contains a unique illuminating HYDRALUCENCE™ blend and Vitamins C, E, and B5.

- Heals dryness at the source by penetrating through 5 layers of the skin‘s surface.

- Absorbs quickly and locks in moisture for up to 48 hours.

USAGE GUIDE:

Use JERGENS® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer As Often as possible. be it morning, afternoon or evening.
Apply to all part of the body as desired. Avoid contact with eyes.

WHERE TO BUY JERGENS ULTRA HEALING LOTION??

shops, stores & super markets around you must have this lotion. also you can check your reputable online stores in your various countries. just look at the photo of it above & dont fall for inferior or imitation.

Thank You all for reading. Am ever ready to help you with your problems. You can connect with me on Facebook with Chris konor Or follow me on twitter or instagram with @ilookdopeHQ

HAPPY DOPE LIFE

SOURCE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/12/nourish-your-dull-dry-skin-with-jergens.html

(DMCA: copy righted to chris konor & must not be reproduced else where without proper permission)

1 Like

Re: Nourish Your Dull Dry Skin With Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion by kwinrachdiadem(f): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2015
What's the name of your blog? Also heard you need content.. email bodylikemilk.intl@gmail.com or follow @bodylikemilk_skincare to get content to blog about, they also have a blog www.bodylikemilkskincare..com u can follow.
Re: Nourish Your Dull Dry Skin With Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion by ChrisKonor: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
kwinrachdiadem:
What's the name of your blog? Also heard you need content.. email bodylikemilk.intl@gmail.com or follow @bodylikemilk_skincare to get content to blog about, they also have a blog www.bodylikemilkskincare..com u can follow.

thanks alot..i just need to collaborate with brands.

thanks for the info.

my blog is www.ilookdope.com

1 Like

Re: Nourish Your Dull Dry Skin With Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion by blessedfavoured: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
It's 1,700 at swayz yaba. Less than 2000 in most places.
Re: Nourish Your Dull Dry Skin With Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion by kwinrachdiadem(f): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=ChrisKonor post=40679044]

thanks for the info.

my blog is www.ilookdope.com[/quote . nice blog love the theme and everything..send me a prvt email oge.obah@yahoo.com
Re: Nourish Your Dull Dry Skin With Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion by kwinrachdiadem(f): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
ChrisKonor:

thanks for the info.

my blog is www.ilookdope.com

Email me oge.obah@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Spa Soap / 45 Elegant And Stylish Ways To Rock Your Peplum Skirt And Ankara Blouse Styles / Become a Pro In Bridal Hair Today @hairbyuj Call 08136750311

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.