Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

4 Year-old Boy Snatched From Mum And Mauled To Death By Four Pitbulls: - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 4 Year-old Boy Snatched From Mum And Mauled To Death By Four Pitbulls: (761 Views)

Young Man Mauled By Angry Bear After Teasing It With Food. (see Photos) / These Female Pitbulls Will Make You Love Dogs The More. / Meet The Squad Here In Klawz Kennel...best Of Game Bred Pitbulls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Year-old Boy Snatched From Mum And Mauled To Death By Four Pitbulls: by kihemeje96(f): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
A woman was walking his baby to school on Wednesday morning when four pitbulls crawled under a fence snatched her four year-old baby and mauled him to death. The boy suffered bites to his stomach and was taken to hospital, but he died from his injuries. A neighbor who witnessed the incident said "One of (the dogs) grabbed the baby from her and dragged the baby under the fence, the dogs started mauling on the baby, and when we came out – we were getting ready to go somewhere – she said, 'Miss Lala, they've got my baby!'" She immediately called 911 when she saw the dogs attacking the boy. When I saw them carrying her baby, all I can do is grab my baby and say 'Oh my God' because he is lifeless. Continue http://www.news-world-update.com/2015/12/4-year-old-boy-snatched-from-mum-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Gsd Needed Urgently / Male Boerboel Mix To Go... / Who Wants To Swap A Laptop With A Male Boer boel Pup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.