Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan (1682 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Addresses His Relationship With Regina / Tboss Is Caught Having RELATIONS With Cynthia Obianodo’s Husband / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan by Greatpoet(m): 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Top Singer, Songwriter, and Charlie Boy’s Nephew, Leslie Oputa, popularly know as Lezleesingz has denied rumors of his sizzling romance with the Dance-hall Queen and Headies Awards Nominee, Cynthia Morgan.

The two singers were guilty of murdering the song “Wantin” which is presently rocking airwaves across the country.

In September, news of Lezleesingz’ fury about Burnaboi kissing Cynthia Morgan publicly went viral. With a couple of online news media expending their verdict on how far Lezleesingz and Cynthia Morgan’s romance has gone. (See below…)

Well, the singer has come out to deny whatever romance that the media are claiming they’re trailing.

When asked by Godspower Oshodin of www.ngg.ng the singer debunked the rumor, and claimed whatever he has with Cynthia Morgan is meekly Professional. (See tweet below).

Read More Here>>>
http://www.ngg.ng/2015/12/02/im-not-dating-cynthia-morgan-star-singer-lezleesingz-debunk-romance-rumour-photos/

Re: Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan by faith551(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Is this guy related to the lady falz wished a happy birthday to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan by Greatpoet(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
His song with Cynthia Morgan is great...
Re: Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan by Greatpoet(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan by wtfCode: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
i hate that song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan by axortedbabe(f): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
This kind boy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan by Greatpoet(m): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2015
Amazing....
Re: Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan by Afrok(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2015
They sure fit each other, I mean look at them starting from their hairstyle (appearance ). Well its none of my business and nobody should quote me and yarn dust .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan by Akposkool(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2015
This guy worwor die. See as he be like kurt zouma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan by pretydiva(f): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Their lives their business..not mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan by Chestar5(f): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Oh my!!!, who cares undecided....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan by Greatpoet(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2015
Lolz.... sad cool
Re: Charlie Boy's Nephew,lezleesingz Open-up On His Relationship With Cynthia Morgan by Greatpoet(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Have you visited www.ngg.ng today?

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Looking Good In 'dem'' Jeans / Angel Of Doom: HIV Positive Woman Vows To Infect Unsuspecting Men (photos) / Hot Photos: Afro Candy Completely Display Her Baddest Boo*bs Online (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.