Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us (1401 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / How South Has Succeed In Making Kano Economically Special For The Next 10 Years / Thread For Igbos.......lets Show Our Cultures, Personalties And Achievements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by NIJJAking(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Judging from the continued utterances of the people from south south nigeria that they do not support the formation of the biafran nation in conjunction with the igbo agitators. I hereby submit that igbos should jestine their struggle and wait till the niger deltal oils is exhausted then at such time the south west and northern nigeria will be willing to let igbos go and form their nation alone. As at present the South South generates 80 percent of oil revenue for the nation. Igbos should be patient and join the fully exploiting the south south region till their wealth is finished then we will be free to advance and make our biafran dream a reality without the south south .

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by HungerBAD: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Whosky
Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by kliq(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Biafrauds got their eyes on "awa Oyel" cheesy

OYO!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by sunkoye: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
The problem u guys have is social misdemeanour. ...hunger and bad leaders.

Channel ur grievance to ur corrupt leaders.
Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by libertyfather(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Spicygal:
Na lie, you must go o.

I have ordered 500,000 pieces of Biafra-Must-Go bags from China, wetin I go use them do?

Abeg, continue with your agitation.

You must be an ibo man hiding as a business man....weldone market must sell
Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by cleatoris: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
BiafranPrince:
Taaah, with or without them, Biafra must be restored.
Yeah...in Nnamdi's prison cell grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by cleatoris: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
NIJJAking:
Judging from the continued utterances of the people from south south nigeria that they do not support the formation of the biafran nation in conjunction with the igbo agitators. I hereby submit that igbos should jestine their struggle and wait till the niger deltal oils is exhausted then at such time the south west and northern nigeria will be willing to let igbos go and form their nation alone. As at present the South South generates 80 percent of oil revenue for the nation. Igbos should be patient and join the fully exploiting the south south region till their wealth is finished then we will be free to advance and make our biafran dream a reality without the south south .
Your fraud of a country may never be actualized because our oil will NEVER dry up.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by size40: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
So u people had south-south in mind b4 ur separatist movement? On your own ooo! We no want anything Biafra. That name is a Taboo.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by size40: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
NIJJAking:
Whether oil or no oil. We d south-south people have rich natural resources in our seas and oceans which d Igbo's don't have . And thats why they keep forcing us to be part of their separatist movement. We rejected u people in sixties and we are ready to do so again

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by cjrane: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
NIJJAking:
But since you are Yoruba what concerns you so much with Biafra?
Afterall, they will leave lagos for you as you have always demanded.You can see you guys are very dishonest with yourselves.

BTW, SS are not the fool you think they are. they know your antics is simply to try and decieve in your empty thinking that Igbos will abandon Biafra if SS are convinced to back out. Well, the truth is that everyone knows staying in Nigeria is submitting to perpetual slavery which is not possible. Biafra will emerge as an independent country even if you succeed in convincing one or two SS states to back off. This is because Nigerians lack the capacity to treat everyone fairly. I just feel bad for Yorubas that will be left with Fulani in nigeria after Biafra goes. it will be sweet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by Abagworo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
NIJJAking:

Nigeria is not bound by oil alone but by a mutual commitment to build the strongest black nation with the support of world powers. It can only break up when the West decides. West here is US and England.
Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by zendy: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
listen all of you. The term South-South is geopolitical term. It is not a people. The various ethnic groups that inhabit this geopolitical zone have a name. It must be insulting to call these 'South-South' as if this it is their ancestral name. who are the SE people? Do they include the Igala minorities in Anambra and Enugu state? This same SS people they are talking about has Igbo speaking who stretch from the Anioma people in Delta to 70% of Rivers state all the way to Portharcourt which is the land of the Ikwere Igbo speaking people. So who is South-South people? South-South is something invented by Abacha, it is not a name to call the more than 30 ethnic groups that live in the south of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by buhahaha: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
I na ayi ala?
Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by flozybk(f): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
wen I say dat igbos are greedy and selfish datz why they want SS by all means sum one will quote me and start talking rubbish...no body should quote me

1 Like

Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
you're very correct.

I just quoted you.
flozybk:
wen I say dat igbos are greedy and selfish datz why they want SS by all means sum one will quote me and start talking rubbish...no body should quote me
Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Amen!! our oil will be replenished.
cleatoris:

Your fraud of a country may never be actualized because our oil will NEVER dry up.
Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
its a shame they can't do without us.
size40:

Whether oil or no oil. We d south-south people have rich natural resources in our seas and oceans which d Igbo's don't have . And thats why they keep forcing us to be part of their separatist movement. We rejected u people in sixties and we are ready to do so again
Re: Igbos Lets Forget Biafra Now Since The South South Has Declined To Join Us by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
The O.P just further proves how greedy and gluttonous the igbos are. No wonder a Thailand officer refers to igbos as devils.

shey you only want us for our oil and natural resources. intact that referendum must hold so that the entire country will vite in favour of Biafra ,so that y'all can go alone.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Having An-affair-with Odunlade-adekola In The Bed Room•3gp / Caption This Photo Of Buhari,Bola Tinubu And Governor Amosun / Sahara Reporters Deserve The Respect Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.